Veronica - Cover

Veronica

Copyright© 2006 by Horatio

Chapter 21

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - A modest but desperate young woman goes through deep embarrassment in order to become wealthy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Humor   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture  

The two youths, panting and gasping from the combined effects of exertion and eager animal anticipation, dragged her into the mouth of an alleyway, where one of them released his grip of her arms, leaving her, as he thought, in the safe hands of his partner in crime. As the eager, acne faced, evil smelling and priapic youth fumbled with his trousers Veronica kicked up at him with all her strength and had the sadistic and righteous satisfaction of watching him drop to the ground screaming and writhing in what was obviously great pain.

Now that she had only one of them to worry about, she easily broke free of the other and made it back to the road. At this point a car drew up and came to a noisy halt, the driver jumping out and running after the second of Veronica's attackers, who had started on his hurried way homewards as soon as the car arrived. Veronica saw her rescuer catch up with the fellow and start to drag him back towards her. She went back to the first boy and pulled him roughly to his feet.

Emerging back into the road, dragging the would-be rapist behind her, she administered a thorough and painful chastisement to the wretched youth, soon reducing him to bleeding and broken-nosed unconsciousness. She was a big girl, as I have said before, some five feet eleven inches tall and this fellow was three inches shorter than she, scrawny and feeble with it. Add to this her extreme, superheated anger, and the youth's immediate prospects were poor to say the least. She tossed his unconscious form aside with contempt and turned to the other creature, now firmly in the grasp of the young man in the car. She noted with grim satisfaction that all this had barely caused her to break sweat. Great to be fit!

"Do you want me to deal with this one, Veronica" asked Douglass. "Or are you up to it yourself?"

"I'm very much up to it, thanks! Hand him over!"

Fifteen minutes later a subdued and very sore couple limped dejectedly away and Veronica and Douglass embraced long and lovingly. Between frenzied kisses and wild groping they poured out their hearts to each other, amazing themselves with the inventiveness and general soppiness of their lovelorn eloquence. Veronica had not been wrong! Douglas had fallen in love with this tall blonde beauty the moment he had seen her sitting in the Lamb, with that revealing split skirt exposing her luscious thighs for all to see.

"Can I give you a lift home, darling?" he said, finally emerging for a moment from the whirlpool of passion.

"No, sweetheart." gasped Veronica. " Thanks all the same. I can't explain this. It's a whole jumbled up mixture of reasons, that even I can't fully understand. I started this crazy enterprise, albeit for the worst of motives, and I'm going to finish it. I shook hands with that old man, and I'll keep to my side of the bargain. Another thing is, I feel I need to expiate my guilt in some way. I've been such an avaricious bitch, putting monetary gain above all else. Hell, Douglass! - if it had been his wish, I'd even have exposed my pussy in that strip joint, to all those leering dirty old men! I want to purge and punish myself somehow, and this is my way of doing it. So I'll see you tomorrow sometime, and then we can talk and talk and talk about the rest of our lives together and the absolutely enormous family we're going to have."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.