Veronica - Cover

Veronica

Copyright© 2006 by Horatio

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A modest but desperate young woman goes through deep embarrassment in order to become wealthy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Humor   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture  

It was half past eleven when Veronica had the pleasure of checkmating the old gentleman. He leant back in his chair and sighed.

"A most enjoyable evening, my dear. I am so grateful! You are a talented player, you know! Just rather out of practice. I suggest you take it up again. A wonderful way to meet people. You don't meet enough, you know. And I really will apologise to the excellent Phoebe, have no fear!"

"Thank you, Sir. I enjoyed the games and I really feel lucky right now to have beaten you even once! You are one of the toughest opponents I have ever had. And you are so right. Well! Is that it? Do I get the money now?

Andrew Vane-Clatworthy laughed in a faintly malicious and disagreeable manner.

"Almost, my dear, but not quite. There remains yet one more task to perform. It will take you until midnight and well beyond, but as long as you complete it before dawn, all will be well."

Her heart sank at this news. All she wanted was to be in her own home and her own bed, stretched out between the sheets and recovering from all her trials of the past day. And there was still more to be done. Oh, shit!

"May I suggest we all three of us have a drink together before you embark on the final home run in this, your pursuit of great wealth? Go and get Miss Prosser in here. Linger with her in the kitchen if you wish - you did her good, I could see that very clearly."

Veronica did as she was told. After that last kiss, she was inclined to leave it at that, having very successfully demonstrated to herself that she was one hundred per cent heterosexual, but when she found the poor lady sitting disconsolately at the kitchen table, red-eyed and obviously not long recovered from a bout of weeping, she changed her mind. "The things I do for this woman!" she thought as she felt Phoebe's hands exploring her most secret places and her tongue hungrily seeking out the furthest recesses of her mouth.

Finally Veronica broke away from the other lady's eager grasp. "Come on Phoebe. That's all you get from me - ever! Find a lover and don't be too long about it. Now let's go and have a drink with the old buzzard! I have to start my final task after that."

"I know." replied Miss Prosser. "You haven't been told what it is, yet have you?"

Veronica shook her head. "No. I hardly think it can be worse than anything else I've been put through today!"

Phoebe shook HER head sadly.

"On the contrary, my dear. The worst part of your day lies ahead. Oh, yes! You won't like your last task one little bit!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.