Aunt Isobel - Cover

Aunt Isobel

Copyright© 2006 by Alistair Acorn

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Soldier on leave goes to stay with his aunt and then ends up taking over the welfare of the ladies in his district.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Aunt  

I think that my father's younger sister, my Aunt Isobel sucked limes or lemons, for she always appeared sullen. She lived in the country and twice a year, from as young as I can remember, came for a week's holiday to our house. Aunt Isobel was twelve years junior to my father, who was the eldest in the family, of four boys and Isobel. She never married, but rana country store, come Post Office, really come everything. Only once, when I was fourteen, did my father take me with him on his rare visits to Aunt Isobel.

The day I was there, I heard nothing but 'Don't touch that.' 'Don't touch this.' So any time that my father asked me to come with him, I found an excuse to stay at home.

That was many years in the past; I had joined the army and was now on two weeks leave to attend my father's funeral. He was only 64 years old, when the result of smoking all his life caught up with him. He died of a severe heart attack. At least the doctors said he never felt a thing, it was that quick. I thought the world of my father, and it shook me that he had died just in the year he was to retire. He always said he would spend his days just drowning worms at the side of a river. He loved his fishing, all those hopes dashed in just a few seconds.

Aunt Isobel had come down by coach; she always travelled by coach because she couldn't drive. She and my father were close, and she was sobbing as much as my mother.

"Duncan, I want you to drive Aunt Isobel home, she is in no fit state to go by coach, if she is still upset you stay with her for a few days."

That was a prospect I wasn't looking forward to, remembering the last time I was there.

The entire journey to her place, which was three hours by car, she sat and stared out of the side window. The only thing she said was "You are a big and good-looking man, just like your father." That was the total words spoken all the way. She looked as pale as milk, there was no colour at all in her cheeks, and the black dress she wore only accentuated her paleness. To be truthful I was getting a bit worried about her.

We pulled up to her place and on entering her home she just collapsed on the floor. God, what do I do now I thought, I can't leave her lying on the floor. I picked her up and having a rough idea where her bedroom was, carried her there and placed her on her bed. I loosened her coat and remembering my first aid, I learnt about ten years ago, I reached down her back and undid the clasp on her bra. She was wearing a dress which wasn't tight, and I daren't search for any other tight items. I slipped off her coat and shoes, and pulled the quilt up to her neck, she was breathing easier now. So I left her bedroom. The house was still as spic and span as I remembered. I remembered what my father had said. "Dust wouldn't dare lie on Isobel's furniture." It looked that way now, there was the smell of furniture polish and a faint lingering smell of perfume.

I went to the kitchen and put the kettle to boil on the gas cooker. Finding the makings and the teapot, maybe a cup of tea would help Isobel I thought. Again my first aid training, the treatment for everything except stomach wounds was a cup of tea.

While the tea was brewing, I tiptoed into the bedroom and Isobel was watching me. "Did you put me to bed and undo my bra?"

"Yes, but through the dress it was just to slacken everything tight."

"You never checked for anything else?"

"No, why should I have?"

"Never mind, what is it you wanted to say?"

"I've made a cup of tea and was wondering if you would like one."

"Yes please, milk only. Duncan I feel unwell, I would like to rest a bit, but I will have the tea first."

I took in her tea and sat and had mine in the lounge. I had been sitting there for about half an hour when she called out. "Duncan quick!"

I ran in and she was retching, I ran back into the kitchen and grabbed a bowl and towel and returned to Aunt Isobel's bedroom. I sat on the bed and put my arm around her and held the bowl so she could be sick. I noticed that she had already been sick on her polished floor, but that could easily mopped up once she stopped retching.

"Oh I am so ashamed Duncan, you seeing me like this."

"Aunty, don't worry, you are family, so what is there to be ashamed about."

When she had finished and lay back I took the bowl and washed it out, got a mop and bucket with some disinfectant, I cleaned up the mess on the floor. As I was doing this she watched me all the time.

"Duncan please call me Isobel, I would like to get up and go to the bathroom, I need a pee."

She got out of bed and her legs gave under her. I grabbed and got two handfuls of breast, God, they felt fantastic. I was expecting floppy breasts, but what I got hold of was nice and firm and a good handful each.

"I'm sorry Isobel; I didn't mean to grab you there."

"Don't worry, I understand, give me your arm, I need support, I don't know what's come over me."

I took her to the bathroom and waited outside for her to come out. When she came out she looked a lot better and steadier on her feet.

"Come I will sit with you in the lounge, it's too late for you to drive back, stay the night."

"Mum says to stay a couple of days, in case you need me."

"Yes that would be nice," was all she said

"Come I'll show you your room, it's all made up."

The room was next to hers and it looked identical, same furniture in each.

"Thank you for cleaning up my vomit Duncan, as I said I feel ashamed."

We returned to her lounge, turned on the TV and sat on the settee. Isobel started to look a bit pale again so I got her to lie down on the settee, she insisted I stay where I was, for I was going to get up and sit in a chair. So I was up at one end she rested her head on my thigh.

"This is comfy," she said.

The only thing wrong with this was I had nowhere to put my right arm. I tried it behind my back, but that was awkward. I rested it on her stomach, but it crept up as if with a mind of its own and I was stroking her braless breast through her dress. I was expecting her to push it away, but no, she made out nothing was amiss. Now I noticed that some colour had come to her face and that her toes were moving up and down. Then she took my hand and placed it fully on her breast. Looked up at me and smiled.

This was the first time in all my life I had seen Isobel smile, it changed her whole features, I suddenly realised that she was a pretty woman. Of course, that sent tingles down my body and my semi hard-on became a raging boner. Luckily I dress to the left and the lump in my trousers was behind her head.

I said earlier that she had lovely firm knockers, now I had my handful and I started rotating my thumb over the nipple, which was standing out on the fabric of her dress. I also noticed that she had raised her knees and the dress had slipped down her thighs.

I started to slide my hand down her body, she sat up, or should I say she slid up until her head was on my shoulder. She turned her head towards me and it was the most natural thing for us to kiss, a passionate tongue wrestling kiss. By this time my hand had reached its destination, granted outside the fabric, but her legs were slightly open not clamped shut, as one would expect on the first exploratory expedition. I slid my finger up and down her puffy vulva and her breathing increased as we continued to kiss, but she was now grinding her lips on to mine. All this time no word had been spoken.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.