Mistress Faith
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2006 by lizipicka

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Faith lures anotner man to become her slave and slut, and to train him to please women and when done will sell him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Transformation  

For the next week, Tony wore nothing but Faith's panties, his cock harness, and a butt plug. He spent the day cleaning Faith's house, doing the laundry and cooking when Faith got home she continued her training of him.

When she came home that Friday, she said that she wanted to slip into something more comfortable. When she returned, she was wearing a black teddy, garter belt, black hose and black stiletto heel pumps. She was so desirable. She took his hand as she led him into the bedroom and lay back on the enormous bed.

She had him lift her teddy and slip it over her head revealing her full, upturned breasts capped by huge nipples which were fully erect. He lightly pinched her nipples and sucked on them and she laid back so that Tony could gaze at her beauty. Her eyes were smoldering as she was spread out so beautifully before him. Her sexy thighs framed a gorgeous cunt which had a small crop of trimmed black hair just above her slit. Her labia were swollen and slightly parted revealing the glistening, pink flesh inside her opening.

Her clitoris was fully erect and was peeking out and he couldn't resist. Finally asking for and receiving permission to please her. Tony leaned forward and took it between his lips as he teased it with the tip of his tongue. Her reaction was immediate as she arched her back and pushed her clit into his mouth while telling him to suck it hard because she was going to cum in a moment. He grasped it between his teeth and bit down gently causing her to scream out in ecstasy as she released her pent up passion and flooded his face with her juices as she held his head tightly to her crotch as she came. He kept his mouth glued to her clit as she shuddered and shook in orgasm and as soon as she calmed down, he ran his tongue down her wet slit to her sopping wet hole and slipped it inside to lick up her delicious juices. He licked and sucked her labia until she started moving her hips again in passion and she put her hands on his head and held it here while she came again.

Tony got down on his knees between her thighs and started licking her lips. She lay back and told him to suck her just the way he did the other day since she enjoyed it very much and wanted to experience the feelings again. As he licked and sucked her, the delicious flavor of her juices and the heady aroma of her cunt started to arouse him and before he knew it, he was totally enjoying sucking her and she lay back and crooned sexy things telling him that she was enjoying having him as her sex slave to use whenever the mood struck her. He was sucking on her erect clitoris when suddenly she cried out in passion and grabbed his head and held it tight to her pussy as she experienced her orgasm and wet his face with her hot juices. When her spasms finally subsided, she relaxed and told him to stay where he was and continue licking her cunt since she wanted to introduce him to someone. He was surprised to hear that someone had been in the apartment all this time and wondered with some anxiety who it was.

She told Tony to stop licking her cunt and look up. When he lifted his face from her crotch, he saw another beautiful, young black woman wearing a sexy teddy standing alongside of him. She had upturned breasts and a great ass and legs. Her pussy was just visible under the teddy and he could see it was completely shaved. Faith did not have to introduce her because he recognized her as Tonya, another ex-coworker. Faith, then said "I see you know who this is but you will get to know her very intimately and whenever she was there or you are with her, consider her your total mistress also."

Tonya sat down on the couch next to Faith and asked her if she could sample his tongue a while as she had been listening at the door for some time and was very horny. Faith told Tony to move over and do just as good a job on Tonya as he did on her. He settled himself between Tonya's sexy thighs and looked at one of the most gorgeous pussy he had ever seen. Her labia were delicate and beautifully shaped and her clit hood couldn't completely hide the enormous organ which poked out of the folds as it got hard.

Tony couldn't resist closing his lips over it and sucking it into his mouth as he teased it with the tip of his tongue. He felt her shudder and her hands grasped his head and held it right in place as she began to grind her hips and slowly fuck his face as she moaned and gasped in heat. He lowered his mouth and dipped his tongue into her wet, open cunt so he could taste the juices which flowed down her passage onto his tongue. She lifted her hips and gave him more access to her hole as his tongue worked its way inside her and when he started tongue fucking her, she grabbed his head and cried out that she was cumming. She shuddered in passion and released a flood of her cum juices which he sucked out and drank greedily until she finally relaxed and her cunt stopped throbbing. Faith was sitting in a chair not far from them with one leg thrown over the arm as she lightly fingered her clit and watched them.

When Tonya opened her eyes and seemed to be back to normal, Faith told him to come over to her as she wanted him to lick and ream her asshole. She was on all fours with her ass raised high and Tony could see her puckered asshole as well as her full labia peeking out from between her thighs. His first inclination was to lick her labia but as soon as his tongue touched them, she berated him and told him to concentrate on her asshole. While he was licking it and getting it ready for reaming, she told Tonya to bring her favorite vibrator and some KY from the bedroom and when she returned, told Tony to elevate his ass and told Tonya to work it inside and fuck him while he tongued her. As he slipped the tip of his tongue into her tight hole, he felt Tonya's fingers lubricate his ass and feed the tip of the dildo into his hole. She worked it deep inside him, turned on the motor and then started fucking him with it as he drove his tongue deep in Faith's ass as she gasped in pleasure from the sensations he was giving her.

The vibrator was starting to feel real good as it filled Tony's ass and some of the vibrations reached down to his balls and cock which were throbbing and jerking in heat. Then Faith told him to get up and to give her a good fucking while D continued fucking him with the vibrator. She also told him not to cum until she had her orgasm or he would be punished for disobeying her. Tony had no idea how he would be able to hold back since he had wanted release for some time now as he had sucked both of them to orgasm and now his cock was being gripped by her gorgeous pussy so beautifully that he was about to blow his load right then and there.

Faith could feel how close to orgasm he was and told Tonya to hold his balls in her hand and squeeze them hard if it looked like he was going to cum before she did. As she grabbed hold of him, the thought of having her squeeze his balls, calmed him down somewhat and he tried to think of other things as Faith worked her sexy cunt back and forth on his shaft and it seemed like ages before she cried out that she was cumming and as soon as he felt her pussy contract in spasm around his shaft, he began shooting hot jets of sperm into her and they both twisted and shuddered together until their spasms ended. Finally, Faith told him to pull out and get down there and clean her pussy out with his tongue and to swallow everything.

When he was finished, he was sent to the bathroom to clean up and when he returned Faith told him that he was going home with Tonya for additional training, but that he would be back soon since she was having some friends over and wanted to introduce her new slave to them. Tony was about to protest but when he saw the look in her eyes realized that he really didn't have a choice. Faith told him to get down on his knees and kiss her pussy goodbye, and when he was finished with his goodbyes, Tonya & Tony left.

When they got to Tonya's place, she took Tony and applied makeup and she put on a strap-on dildo. You are one hot slut," she rasped. "You looked like a pretty boy before but now you look more like a sexy whore. Faith has trained you perfectly for me. I am going to enjoy having you service me tonight," she croaked in her desire. "Come here and suck me!" Tony fell to his knees again and used his lips to worship a cock. His lips curled around the cold material and his tongue made it slippery with his saliva. He licked it all over slowly until she grabbed his face and pushed herself deep into his throat. He now realized what deep throating meant as she invaded the tightness of his throat. She fucked his mouth hard with her strap-on. After a few minutes, his throat felt raw and his lips were chapped in gripping the black cock. The other end of the strap-on, pressing and rubbing her clit was making Tonya very excited.

She stopped, stood up and pulled him close to her. Her mouth now searched and found his again. Repeating the evening's oral violation of his face her tongue ravaged the insides of his chapped mouth again just as her strap-on had recently done. She then turned him around and grasped his oiled and smooth cheeks. She groped his crack and abruptly pulled out his butt plug making him cry out. The plug had opened him up and the oil made it slippery and easy for access. She held him close to her with one hand as her fingers plunged inside his anus and proceeded to rub him inside. She found what she was looking for and he experienced intense pleasure when she rubbed his prostate. He felt ready for her to take him.

She pushed him down on an ottoman in front of her and bent him over. His chest and face were flat and his back arched to present her with his behind. His knees rested on the floor supporting him for her. The ottoman she had picked was a low one and his bare ass came up high. His ass cheeks seemed as smooth white globes set off by the black stocking tops on his thighs and the black panty string with the gold clasp. She removed the gold clasp of his V-string to get easier access and also removed the black string tie around his waist restraining his cock. His smooth white globes were now presented bare and ready for her. She then rubbed her strap-on with some more oil from the side table to make it easier for her enjoyment and prepared to fuck her pretty new whore in her favorite position.

Tony felt himself being readied by her. His extremely vulnerable posture and the anticipation of serving her in this way made him feel very hot and excited. His cock freed from its restraint now swelled under him with his arousal. He wanted this very much.

Tonya loved this male body, compliant, willing and waiting for her to take her pleasure. While she had lusted after Tony from this evening as a soft boy toy and was pleased by his submissiveness, his transformation tonight as a boy whore, dressed and made up overtly to show off his sexuality, made all of her dominant nature come alive and to the forefront. With her every need, she wanted to rape him hard and take his slutiness for herself. She wanted him to please her with his ass and then with his mouth so that she could come over and over again. Her mounting need made her proceed quickly in taking her pleasure.

Tony felt her probe his rear entrance with the strap-on and electric sensations ran up his back. The oil slicked head easily pushed through his plug-distended opening and proceeded to fill him up. She pushed forward completely and the feeling of fullness enveloped him. Her strap-one was big and initially she moved in and out slowly so that his muscles could stop resisting. She then grasped his hips tightly with both her hands and started to move quickly back and forth. She was finally fucking him hard and the feeling of using this slut was fantastic. She aggressively proceeded to give his ass a thorough fucking.

Being used like this by her brought up all of his submissive desires to the highest level. His face twisted and groaned in pleasure at the friction and pressure of the experience. Tonya's rough attentions continued and the pressure on ass and on his prostate was exhilarating. His stomach was now very wet with the almost continual secretions from his cock.

Tonya's vigorous plunging made her clit the center of attention from the protrusion at the rear of the strap-on. The constant and furious fucking was massaging her clit so well. She felt herself nearing release from the powerful fucking she was giving Tony. She realized that she had never been so rough with her lovers before and that her hands were clawing at Tony's waist. She could see that his hips were red and his ass was now a bright shade of pink. Seeing evidence of Tony's physical hurt actually increased her arousal even more. She started slapping Tony hard on his bottom turning it bright red. His screams of pain finally helped push her over the edge and she shuddered in tremendous climax with wet come streaming down between her legs. She gave one final thrust and pulled out of Tony, releasing his waist. As she got up, Tony collapsed on the ottoman. His ass felt like it was on fire but he also felt strangely empty inside. His wet cock twitched with unmet need and he wanted more. He swiveled his head back to see what Tonya was doing, hoping that she too would want more.

Tonya stood up and removed her strap-on baring her cleft still sticky with juices. She looked at Tony and saw his slutty made-up face and his uncovered body. His body was looked whorish and needy. She moaned with lust, grabbed Tony, and twisted him around, making him lie down on his back with his face at the ottoman's end. She moved over the ottoman with her legs bent on both sides of his body and placed herself right over his face. She grabbed his face with one hand and pointed it upwards as she sat herself on his mouth. "Lick me, bitch," she said. "Make me come with your mouth, slut."

Tony was now going to have yet another new experience. Tonya was going to ride his mouth cowgirl style. Her freshly climaxed slit oozed juices all over and they dripped over his mouth onto his face and neck. Her taste was now even more pronounced than this evening, definitely tangier. She rubbed herself on his face as he desperately licked her pussy and tried to find her clit with his tongue. She was wild in her need and used her legs to squeeze his face.

Tony then felt his legs being lifted up. In the corner of his eye he could dimly see that someone else had come up behind Tonya and was touching his legs. It was Tammi another black ex-coworker. Tammi's lust from Tony's slutty appearance had reached a feverish pitch from watching his rough fucking by Tonya and she now badly wanted to have him. With Tonya moving on to using Tony's face, his sweet and well-used ass was open for her. She took the opportunity. Lifting up his legs, she lubed her strap-on and inserted it all the way through the loose ass opening. Tony felt the large dildo pressing back and forth deep inside and once again felt full. The exciting pleasure of his prostate being massaged now returned. Quickly Tammi started to fuck Tony in a furious rhythm, enjoying the rubbing against her clit and the vision of Tony being taken at both ends.

Tonya too was in her orgasmic throes at the other end of Tony. She twisted Tony's hair with her hands and pulled him back to press against her cleft. She felt like she wanted to devour him with her pussy. His mouth and lips were crushed by her violent rubbing. All he could do was to hang on with his tongue and lips being bruised with her furious rubbing. The battering of his face was making him dizzy and short of breath. Finally after what seemed like eternity, she clenched her legs even harder around his face and gave a big scream as she exuded even more juices and climaxed again. Tony's mouth was almost drowned with the gushing liquid. He drank his fill just to avoid choking and let the rest seep all over his face and neck. His beautiful makeup was now one big blot of color mingled with the flushed red of his face. His hair was wet from her juices and tangled from her forceful grip.

The intensive love making and her successive climaxes finally exhausted Tonya. She got off his face and dropped down onto the sofa. Physically and emotionally she was drained. She had enjoyed herself with Tony earlier in the evening but this last session had been the best sex she had ever had. She could not believe the emotions Tony had invoked in her both with his wanton appearance and his submissive behavior. Even in her exhausted state she still felt the lust for exerting her will on him.

Tonya's return to the couch left Tammi free to pull Tony closer towards her. She placed his bent legs on her shoulder to give her greater leverage. Her hands then pulled his hips back and forth to ram the strap-on deeper and deeper inside him. She too wanted to empty her lust into Tony's ravaged body and with several furious strokes convulsed in her release.

After she had come, Tammi pulled out of Tony, let his legs drop and came over to the other side to see to his face. She pulled him up close to look at him. She sensed that he was completely exhausted from the rough session with Tonya and her. Tony's training had gotten off fantastic to a fantastic start. He had been a perfect wanton whore tonight and had enjoyed being used by both of them totally for their pleasure. But she was worried about his body's physical stress and wanted to be sure that he rested completely. He definitely needed to sleep now so that he could be ready for tomorrow.

The small bedroom was crowded with the three of them, Tonya, Tammi & Tony there. After they woke, Tammi stood quietly by the foot of the bed while Tonya, completely naked, lay against the headboard with her legs spread.

"You are going to know what I like, Tony. C'mon start by licking my tits." She cupped her hands under her large and waited for Tony to do as he was told.

As directed, he started by licking Tonya's nipples, which were already erect for him. From the corner of his eye, Tony saw Tammi, moving around to the foot of the bed but after that, he lost sight of her. He couldn't look for her because Tonya was demanding all his attention.

"That feels good," she said after a few minutes. "I like the way you lick my tits but now it's time to suck on them. Start with this one." As Tonya issued orders, she thrust one of her breasts against his lips.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.