Mistress Faith - Cover

Mistress Faith

Copyright© 2006 by lizipicka

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Faith lures anotner man to become her slave and slut, and to train him to please women and when done will sell him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Transformation  

Faith and Tony had been working together for many months when finally after many tries to take her out, she finally agreed but insisted on cooking dinner for them. What he did not know was that she wanted to control and dominate him. She believed in female superiority, where the woman was viewed as a goddess. A Goddess, who is to be pampered and served by men, she liked to controlled men, use them selfishly for her pleasure, train them and then sell them.

Faith had decided to take control of him over the weekend. She would be an ebony goddess who would dominate a white man. That's right, Faith was black. She would dominate him and ultimately make him her slave. She would then train him to please women and finally sell him to another woman.

On Friday, Faith left work early to prepare for the evening. She dressed in a leather mini-skirt and tight blouse. She wore black lacey stockings, held up by a leather garter belt. Her finished look was sexual and dominant. She knew that he would be drooling from the minute he walked in.

Faith poured two glasses of wine and dimmed the lights. As she waited for Tony to arrive her stomach knotted and her pussy tingled in anticipation of the nightly events.

Faith met him at the door, "Welcome Tony, I have a wonderful evening planned tonight." Faith playfully kissed him and her hand slid down to his crotch and gripped his already swelling cock. Faith was pleased at the immediate effect she had on him. She tugged at his cock a few times and then giggled into his ear. "Follow me Tony."

He was surprised at Faith's welcome. In a matter of minutes he was fully aroused. As they kissed, his mind filled with erotic and pleasant thoughts and when she stroked his cock it drifted into a pleasant fantasy world. His cock strained for more attention but was left wanting as she walked away.

She led him to her den and had him sit on the floor by her chair. Her foot wandered over to his crotch. The warm foot pressed gently between his legs and caressed his hard cock through my pants. He smiled and opened his legs wider and savored the pleasurable foot massage.

Faith whispered, "mmmmm. You like that Tony?"

He closed his eyes and groaned. "Yes. That feels great."

"Unzip your pants for me Tony." Faith's tone was commanding and seductive.

He happily complied with her order and was rewarded with two warm feet around his shaft. Faith carefully and masterfully stroked his cock with her feet. Her toes teased his balls and stroked the underside of his cock. She pressed the bottom of her foot against his rod. After about 5 minutes of her foot teasing, Faith could feel dampness on the bottom of her stockings from the precum that was oozing from his cock. She was thrilled with the results of her teasing and was certain that her plan would succeed.

Tony began to move his hips and hump Faith's feet. As his orgasm neared, he worked his hips harder and faster. All his senses were preparing for release when suddenly the pressure around his cock disappeared and left him panting in frustration.

Faith giggled. "Calm down Tony. We've got a long evening to go."

He laughed and commented. "That was incredible! You look incredible!"

Faith said, "Tony I'm just getting started."

His arousal was heightened even more by the grasp of Faith's hand around his cock. She began to play with his cock. Her fingers traced his rod and tickled his balls. The friction from Faith's fingers was turning him to putty in her hands. She brought him to the edge of orgasm and then whispered in his ear, "Follow me to the bedroom."

It was firm order from Faith. She confidently walked away without waiting for a response. She could feel her sexual power radiating outward and knew that he would obey.

By the time he reached the bedroom door, his cock was hard and straining against his boxers. He entered the bedroom and his eyes went to Faith, who was sitting on the bed waiting for him. Her blouse was completely removed, leaving her in a lacey bra and leather mini skirt. She looked at him and ordered, "I would like a foot massage please."

Next to her feet on the floor was a small tube of lotion. He eagerly knelt down before her and picked up the tube. Her firm tone and dominant look combined with all the teasing and kneeling before her were having a strange effect on him.

"Mmmmm. I like a boy who obeys. Admire my beautiful legs. "

She enjoyed seeing him kneeling at her feet. Her pussy quivered and moistened from excitement and her control over him.

He started to massage Faith's feet and was enjoying being at her feet and bringing her pleasure. From his viewpoint he could see her silk panties pressed tight against her pussy. Occasionally she would move and he could see her neatly trimmed pubic hair poking out the sides. The shiny silky fabric seemed to barely cover her pussy lips. He was staring at her crotch, hoping to get a glimpse of pink flesh.

His stares did not go unnoticed. In fact Faith was purposely adjusting her legs to tease him. He was doing an excellent job at massaging her feet, but occasionally she would order him to rub her toes or caress her foot a certain way. It was her way of establishing control and getting him use to following orders.

She was also very appreciative of my obedience. "Mmmm my foot massage is fabulous. Thank you."

Faith looked down at him kneeling before her, with his cock poking out of his boxers. She moved her foot towards my crotch and slid her toes along the underside of his hard cock. "I can see you're enjoying this too. Getting a nice view up my skirt, aren't you? Would you like to see my pussy? I trimmed it nice a close as a special treat for you."

Tony replied, "yes," and moved his hands up her legs, but Faith quickly crossed them, denying him access.

She said, "Ask me nicely and maybe I'll show you."

He was surprised and unprepared for this response. "What?"

"You heard me. I want you to ask to see my pussy. You do want to see it, don't you?"

"Ahh. Yes of course." He said, "Please, may I see your pussy?"

Faith parted her legs, "and do you want to taste it?"

"Yes. I do want to taste it."

"Ask me nicely."

Faith's tone was steady and controlling. As this continued, Tony found himself feeling more submissive and less in control of the situation. Soon he was begging, "Please Faith, let me see your pussy. I want to lick it and taste it. I want to please you with my tongue. Please!"

"Mmmm. I just love having you beg at my feet. I love the attention.

You may remove my panties and please me with your tongue."

Tony excitedly reached up and pulled down her panties. Her pussy was swollen and glistening from her aroused state. He wasted no time getting down to business, and slid his tongue up and down the length of her lips a few times. He sucked and nibbled on the soft swollen flesh and pushed his tongue deep into her hole.

Faith nearly exploded from the pleasure. She gripped his head and pushed him in deeper. She had gained control of Tony and he was there for her pleasure. She was unmerciful and selfish as she humped his face. Her pussy sealed over his nose and his mouth. Her hands pressed hard against his head, forcing him deep inside her. She humped him with wild abandon. Her orgasm was long and intense. With Tony between her legs she screamed and moaned. Her juices filled his mouth and covered his face. Finally she released him and he fell back trying to catch her breath.

Faith made Tony get up as she removed her skirt and then laid down on the bed on her stomach. She gave him a bottle of baby oil and told him to rub it on her ass. All he saw was her bare ebony ass. And a beautiful ass it was! In fact, the most beautiful ebony ass he had ever seen.

So Tony began rubbing the baby oil into that fine ass. Right away she said, "You didn't thank me. Thank your mistress," she order, and he did.

When Faith had had enough of his gentle oiling of her ass, she said, "You've been kissing my ass, at work for a time now. Now let's see how you like kissing it for real!" It was a very submissive and humiliating act to do, but he kissed her ass over and over and loved it.

"Thank your mistress for letting you kiss her ass," she commanded him; and Tony did.

"Oh that was great Tony. Thank you. Hop up on the bed so I can give you some attention."

Again it was a firm order, but Tony did not think twice about obeying. He got onto the bed and lay on his back. Faith took his left wrist, and began to tie his wrist to the headboard with a soft silk cloth. Tony had not noticed the silk ties strategically placed at each end of the bed. He weakly protested, "Hey, what are you doing?"

Faith laughed and moved to the other wrist. Tony offered no resistance.

"Trust met. You're going to love this.

Faith finished tying his right wrist. She moved down to his waist and gently slid off his boxers. Next she secured each ankle to the corners of the bed leaving Tony spread eagle. Her handiwork resulted in Tony being tied spread eagle. This left his cock and balls wide open and put Tony in a very vulnerable position.

Faith sat on the bed next to Tony. She gripped his throbbing cock and slowly stroked it as she talked. "Well Tony, you've been a good boy with following my orders tonight. It's obvious now that I am in control. You are helpless and at my mercy..." Precum oozed out his tip and Faith used her fingers to massage it into his straining cock head. "... How does it feel knowing that I can do with you as I please? You like it don't you?"

By now Tony was thrusting his cock into Faith's hand. Her fingers were slick with his precum and he fucked them like a pussy. He loved every minute of her teasing. He moaned his reply, "yes. This is incredible."

Faith giggled and continued to stroke his cock. She brought him to the edge and then stopped her stroking. She enjoyed seeing him so aroused and needy. She enjoyed watching the desperate look on his face when she stopped. Her pussy pulsed at the control she had over him... She could tell he was enjoying the teasing. He wanted to cum but he didn't want it to stop. His mind was filled with nothing but pleasure. The continued teasing was a technique designed to breakdown the man's will power and reality and put him in a submissive state. Through continued and prolonged teasing Faith planned to breakdown Tony and overpower his thoughts.

She continued to tease his cock and keep him on edge. While he was in a frantic erotic state she started talking to him about his fantasies and asking him probing questions. In his weakened state, Tony did not hold back. He admitted to wanting to be dominated and tied up and spanked. Faith knew that he was so aroused that he could easily be manipulated. This was where she began to influence his thoughts. She started to ask many leading questions, manipulating him into the responses she wanted.

"So I hear a lot men fantasize about wearing girl panties, you've done that right."

"ah... what... um... no... no... I haven't."

Faith squeezed his balls lightly. "You don't sound so sure about that. It's O.k. honey. You can admit it to me. "Don't be embarrassed. I understand honey. I mean panties are so soft and sexy. Mmmm... it really turns me on to know that you would wear my panties. I bet you looked hot in them."

Faith' tone was one of excitement. It encouraged Tony to agree with her.

"I guess."

Would you wear them for me sweetie?"

Tony cock seemed to twitch and bob at the thought. He couldn't believe

Faith actually suggested that. "You, really want me to wear your panties?"

"Yes. I know you'll look so cute for me. Tomorrow I'll give you a pair to wear special for me." Tony couldn't explain it but the thought of wearing panties for her heightened his arousal. Tony was so close to cumming. He began to thrust into Faith's hand but she pulled away. He pleaded with her "Please make me cum Faith, I can't take this!"

"Oh, but this is so much fun. It excites me to see you so helpless and desperate. And you love this too. You are extremely aroused and excited, aren't you?"

"Yes. It's incredible! You're driving me crazy."

"Do you want this to continue?"

"Yes please!"

"Well then no cummies little boy." Faith said. "Tony I'm having so much fun with this and I'd like it to continue." Faith started sliding his silk boxers over his cock. The soft friction was light and caused his cock to twitch uncontrollably. "I love having you as my little slave boy. Do you like serving me?"

Tony couldn't believe what Faith was saying or his response, "Yes. I love serving you."

Faith smiled. "Good. I'm glad you feel that way. Since we're having so much fun, I want you to continue to serve me. I want you to be my slave for the whole weekend. Will you do that for me?"

Tony's arousal and excitement were brimming over. He blurted out, "Yes!"

"Are you sure Tony? Think about it. I want you to be my slave boy. That means you must do everything I say all weekend. You must pamper me and cook for me and even clean the house if that's what I desire. Are you willing to serve me in that fashion?"

Tony could not think straight. Faith's continuous teasing of his cock put him at her mercy. All he could do was agree. "Yes Faith. I will do whatever you say. "

"Mmmmm. And that means I control your cock. I control when you orgasm. You may not cum without my permission. Are you willing to give me full control of your cock for the entire weekend?"

"Yes. My cock is yours."

The control Faith had at that moment was exhilarating. She was thrilled that Tony had fully submitted to her. Excited, she mounted him and straddled his chest. The overpowering leather smell from her mini-skirt intoxicated Tony. Her swollen pussy was clearly visible to Tony. "I am very pleased with your answers Tony. See how excited that makes me slave. This weekend you exist to please me. You are my slave, my toy, my pet."

Faith leaned forward and placed her nipple above his mouth. "Suck," she ordered. He sucked on her long hard nipple. She pulled back and moved her other nipple in front of his greedy lips. "Suck!" Tony repeated the ritual of worshipping her nipples. Faith moaned at the pleasure and reveled in the control

Next she moved forward and straddled his face. "Start pleasing," she ordered as she lowered her dripping pussy onto his face.

Tony's hands were tied and he was helpless against her engulfing pussy. She sat on him and grinded her hot flesh into his face. He licked and sucked her swollen lips. She gripped the headboard for support and grinded her pussy onto his face. She saw his arms stretched out and tied, unable to fend off or control her grinding. He was struggling to keep up with her, struggling to breath. This power was a surge of energy for Faith. Her head titled back, her eyes closed tight, and her whole body tensed as an orgasm rippled through her. After the orgasm subsided, Tony continued to lick and suck her pussy. She was delighted at his eagerness to please her.

Faith finally stood up and released Tony from his bonds. She got a wet washcloth and washed his face and passionately kissed him. "Get some sleep. Tomorrow's going to be a long and fun day for you."

Tony couldn't believe what he just heard. He was on the edge of cumming and Faith wanted him to go to sleep. He started to protest. "Faith you can't leave me like this. I'm about to explode. Aren't you going to finish me off?"

Faith snickered with a devilish grin. "Now Tony, didn't you put me in control for the weekend?"

"Yes but..."

Faith interrupted, "And didn't you put me in control of your cock and when you can orgasm?"

Tony could see where this was going but he still weakly protested. "Yes, but I'm so horny! I don't think I can make it. Please let me cum! Please!"

Faith was pleased with his reaction. It was exactly how she wanted him.

Gently she squeezed his cock. A glimmer of hope for release was sparked in Tony but Faith soon smothered it. "Darling, this weekend you are here for my pleasure not yours. That's what you agreed to remember?"

Tony nodded his head. Faith continued to softly squeeze and stroke his cock putting Tony in a heightened erotic state. "You have loved every minute of this so far haven't you?"

Again Tony nodded his head in agreement.

"Good. Then trust me. I will not disappoint you. Go to bed now and rest up."

Tony was stunned. He never expected Faith to go this far. He was not sure what he agreed to. He rolled over and tried to sleep. The odd thing was that being denied sex seemed to make him even hornier and made him want to please Faith even more. It took Tony about 45 minutes to calm down and fall asleep. In the morning he was slowly brought out of his sleep by the wonderful sensation of silk rubbing across his cock and balls. By the time he realized it wasn't a dream, a pool of precum had formed on his belly and slid down his sides. Faith's soft voice brought him out of his trance. "Are you ready to serve your Goddess today?"

Tony smiled and nodded his head yes. Faith started in with the orders, "Why don't you start by making me breakfast, eggs, toast, and orange juice."

Tony was so relaxed and aroused he did not want to get up. However he wanted to please her so he forced himself out of the bed. Faith held up a black pair of silk panties. "Wear these for now slave."

Tony's whole body shivered with pleasure when he slid on the pair of silky panties. The day was just starting and he was already fully aroused. Tony headed downstairs with a hard-on and cooked Faith's breakfast. She had not come downstairs so Tony put her breakfast on a tray and served her in bed. While she ate, he sat at the end of the bed and massaged her feet. Faith was pleased to see that his cock was already hard and needy. She was in heaven!

After breakfast she led Tony into the bathroom and they took a shower together. Tony's cock remained hard the whole time. First Tony had to wash her. She enjoyed having him wash her hair and naked body. She let him linger around her private areas and she moaned at the pleasure of the slippery soap being massaged into her nipples and pussy.

Faith poured a small amount of liquid soap in her hands and massaged his cock. It felt extra thick and his balls seemed so tight. She guessed it was from him not being able to cum the night before. In a matter of minutes Tony's knees weakened and he was panting in her ear. Faith kissed him deep on the lips and then whispered in his ear, "Don't get too excited. Wash up and then get yourself some breakfast."

Next Faith adjusted the water temperature to cold. She giggled as she got out of the shower. Once again Tony was left horny and needy. He laughed to himself. He was beginning to enjoy her game even more.

While Tony was eating his breakfast, Faith got dressed for the day. She put on a tight white shirt that hugged her breasts and showed off her cleavage. A short denim skirt added to her sex appeal. On the bed she put out a pair of tan pants, a black polo shirt and a pair of red silk panties for Tony. She wanted him to look just as sexy as her.

Tony looked at her startled, "You want me to wear those?"

"Yep. Do it slave boy."

By now Tony knew that protesting was worthless and so put on the panties. They fit comfortably around his waist. His cock was hard and so the top inch or two stuck out over the waistband. The silk was so smooth and pretty against his cock. Tony could not believe how aroused he was. It wasn't just from the soft silk. There was some strangely erotic about wearing Faith's panties. He could not explain it. He just shrugged it off as being overly aroused from all the teasing.

Faith was waiting. She was glad to see that Tony still had a hard-on. She knew the he was extremely horny and this pleased her. She said, "Come on we have places to go." In the car she made him unzip his pants so she could see the panties. She reached down and stroked his cock through the silk. Tony's entire body shuddered. "ooohhh. They look so pretty and sexy on you," cooed Faith. She wanted him to know that she was pleased with what he did. It was like training a child, Positive reinforcement kept them obeying. Tony's reward was a few minutes of cock stroking. Faith stroked and squeezed his cock. "... I'm so pleased that you did this..." her forefinger rubbed across the tip of Tony's cock causing him to shudder again. "... It makes me so hot and wet to know that you did this for me. Your cock looks so sexy and dressed up in pretty panties..."

By now Faith was milking precum out of Tony's cock. She massaged the stickiness all over his swollen cock. His breathing was becoming heavy and erratic. She could see that he was losing control. Faith released his cock and patted it lightly. "Better zip up sweetie. We gotta go." Tony breathed a deep frustrated sigh and did as told.

Tony started the car and Faith directed him to the mall. Once they parked and entered the mall, things heated up immediately. Faith pulled a plastic bag from her handbag. There was a small box inside. "Go in the bathroom and put this on," she ordered.

Tony looked in and saw the box. He couldn't tell what it was. "What is this," he questioned.

"You'll see. I think you can figure it out. Now hurry up. I don't like waiting."

Faith instilled a sense of urgency in Tony and he hurried off, wondering what was in store for him. Inside the bathroom stall he pulled the box out of the bag. On the front was a picture of a leather harness covering a cock and balls. Tony had never seen anything like it before but he knew what he had to do. Unfortunately this time the bathroom was not empty. It was busy with men running in and out. Tony felt a little apprehensive about putting something so kinky on in the middle of a busy restroom. Although he was in a stall, he was paranoid about being discovered.

He did not want to disappoint Faith and so he put his awkward feelings aside and pulled down his pants and the red panties that he was still wearing. There were several straps and there were no instructions so Tony studied the picture on the box and attempted to put on the harness. After 10 minutes of struggling, he finally got the harness on correctly. The result was the base of his cock and his balls were caged between several straps. The tightness made his cock seem extra full and sensitive. He knew there would be no rest for his cock now.

Outside the bathroom Faith was waiting. A devious and knowing smile spread across her face when she saw the bulge in Tony's pants. "Feels good don't it Tony?"

Tony groaned, "ah yes. Very good."

Faith giggled and led him through the mall, mainly window shopping. After lunch they headed to back to her house. When they finally got there, Faith instantly ordered Tony to the bedroom and to strip down to his panties and stand before her. She sat on the bed and watched her weekend toy undress. She admired his red panties and once again complimented him on them. Then she reached over and slid then down to his mid thighs so she could see the harness. Tony inhaled deep as the silk slid down his cock.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.