Satisfaction - Cover

Satisfaction

Copyright© 2006 by PhoenixKiwi

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Mother decides to turn to son when husband not providing

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Zoophilia   Incest   Mother   Son  

Next morning I decided that today was the day so I selected the flimsiest, most transparent thong that I owned and put it on under my see-through nightie that only draped as far as mid-thigh. Even in my own eyes I looked sexy and desirable when I checked myself out in the mirror and I knew that Peter would be putty in my hands.

When he joined me in the kitchen I guessed that he had reached the same decision as me as he was only wearing the Bermuda shorts from yesterday and nothing else. He was bare-chested and I doubted whether he had underwear on, obviously his studies were to take a back seat today. His face visibly brightened when he saw the way I was flouncing around, to all intents nude and showing all I had. He sat at the table with his chair turned sideways and when I took his glass of juice to him he grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him, saying as he did so,

"'Morning, Mom. How about a good-morning kiss to start the day?" As I had no objections I bent down to press my lips to his, but, seemingly this wasn't quite what he had in mind and he raised both arms to clasp his hands together behind my neck and pull me down into a more intimate embrace. I finished up actually straddling his legs and sitting on his lap facing him as we entered into a passionate kiss.

I could easily feel his member growing and it was no surprise when he pulled back a little to gasp out,

"Take your nightie off, Mom. I want to feel your bare breasts pressing against my chest. Please..."

I lifted my nightie over my head an dropped it clear and then, before recommencing our kiss, I fumbled the fastening of his shorts open and freed his rampant cock, which stood and quivered as if with a life of its own. When I moved back into his embrace, the shaft of his penis was lying tightly pressed along the split between the lips of my pussy and I could feel it throb as we began to kiss again.

As the intensity of our kiss increased I couldn't stop myself from slowly and almost gently beginning to move my pelvis, beginning to hump my beloved son with only a tiny wafer of cloth between our genitals. Peter's hands lowered to clasp my bare buttocks and pull them harder against himself, increasing the pressure on his cock. We were all but fucking each other and it wasn't long before the increasing arousal sent Peter over the top and he was gasping desperately as his ejaculation spurted over both our pubic areas and lower bellies.

I cuddled him closely until he calmed down before I stood to look down at both our all but nude, bodies and commenting,

"God, Look at the state of both of us. I didn't know you could hold so much." I giggled as I continued, "I think I might go and soak in the bath for a while." I headed for the stairs and asked over my shoulder, "You coming?"

The chair toppled as he moved quickly to comply and I kept my buttock muscles tensed as I climbed the stairs, knowing that my bum was at eye level as he followed and not wanting it to appear too soft or loose.

While the bath filled I slipped out of my panties and held up the miniscule item of clothing saying,

"Would you look at these? They are covered in your cum. I hope they wash up ok." And I dropped them in the clothes hamper and stood before my son completely bare. Peter followed my example and dropped his shorts in the hamper as well and we were together in the close confines of the bathroom, utterly stripped naked.

"You can jump in here with me," I invited as I lowered myself into the heated water, "But I wouldn't mind if you washed my back first. Would you mind?" I sat there, leaning forward, really enjoying the sensation of his soaping my back with a sponge and then squeezing water from it to rinse the suds off. When it seemed he had finished I asked him,

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.