Satisfaction - Cover

Satisfaction

Copyright© 2006 by PhoenixKiwi

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Mother decides to turn to son when husband not providing

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Zoophilia   Incest   Mother   Son  

I had the meal ready and was stacking the used dishes in the dishwasher when Peter joined me. I could see that, like me, he was lightly dressed in just a pair of Bermuda shorts and a tee-shirt but I knew that he was not aware of the item of clothing that I was not wearing.

From behind Peter wrapped his arms around me and hugged me, at the same time taking the opportunity to grope my tits as he whispered in my ear,

"Thanks, Mom. That was unbelievable, the first time I climaxed not by my own hand. I love you." I preened inwardly at his words but I wasn't expecting what he did next. Without warning he spun me round and lowered his face and pressed his lips to mine. A kiss — at first I was shocked and appalled. Somehow this seemed much more intimate than anything we had already done and I wasn't sure that I was ready for this but my lust and desires soon over-rode my inhibitions and I kissed him back willingly.

When I pressed my tongue against his closed lips it didn't take but a couple of seconds for him to open his mouth and let me enter and explore and, when I withdrew my tongue, he quickly thrust his between my lips and, from the growth in his shorts, I knew he liked it when I sucked on it and nibbled it gently.

As our tongues writhed and pressed against each other, thoroughly mixing our saliva, one of his hands slowly slid down my back until it was resting on my backside. When I made no protest he grabbed one cheek firmly and pulled me hard against his erection, squeezing and rubbing my buttock through the thin covering of my light skirt.

When we heard the family car pull into the drive we quickly pulled apart and my son headed rapidly to his room to calm down before facing his father and sister, leaving me a bit hot and flustered as they came through the back door.

After a brief exchange of small-talk they both went to wash-up and change before dinner and it wasn't long before we were all seated together at the table. I was sitting opposite Peter and, when the main course had been dished out and we were all eating, having decided to tease him a little, I kicked off my sandal and began to run my toes up the calf of his bare leg. He quickly reddened and kept his eyes fixed firmly on his plate.

"And what sort of day did you have, Peter?" I asked, increasing the pressure on him, "Anything exciting or wicked happen to you today that we should all know about?" I smiled sweetly at him as he looked up and all but glared at me.

"No, same old, same old." He mumbled as his eyes dropped again.

I decided to take pity on him and removed my foot but I wasn't ready when I felt his bare foot contact my leg in turn. There was nothing I could do without leaving the table and, since with propriety I couldn't do that, I just had to 'grin and bear it' as he probed higher and higher. I hadn't allowed for the fact that he might return my teasing or that his legs were longer, younger and more flexible than mine. All too soon he had his toes burrowing between my thighs which I had to keep tightly clenched, against my natural inclination, to prevent his toes touching my uncovered vagina, that was getting very, very hot and wet.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.