Satisfaction - Cover

Satisfaction

Copyright© 2006 by PhoenixKiwi

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Mother decides to turn to son when husband not providing

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Zoophilia   Incest   Mother   Son  

I gave my son a couple of minutes respite while I donned my robe and quickly straightened my hair, then, carrying the bottle of oil, I tapped at his door and went in to find him sitting somewhat dejectedly on the side of his bed, still in just his underpants.

"I thought I might return the favour. Lie on your bed and this time I'll give you the massage."

After a little protest Peter carefully lay face down on his bed trying, with little success, to keep his front turned from my view and I could see from the large bulge in the front of his underwear why he was being so careful. I began to stroke his back, marvelling at his muscle development and how firm and strong his body felt, and was pleased at how the tenseness left him as I progressed. All too soon I had finished his back and so I moved down to 'do' his legs from the toes up. By he time I reached the top of his thighs and was sliding my hands over muscles dangerously close to his groin he was trembling with, I assumed, built up sexual tension.

"Turn over and I'll do your front as well." I directed and moved back a little to give him room to move.

"No, no. That's all right. You've done enough. Thanks very much." My son was not keen to display his front to me.

"No come on — roll over. If a job's worth doing, it's worth doing well!" I continued on at him.

"No! I... can't. I'm sorry." Peter definitely didn't want too.

"Don't be silly! Do as I ask. You've no need to hide anything from me. I'm your mother after all."

Finally he rolled onto his back and I saw that his cock was swollen so tremendously that it looked as if the head of it was almost poking out above the waistband of his undies. I totally ignored it and began to massage his upper body, noting as I did so that Peter was refusing to meet my gaze. I finished up by working on his thigh muscles and then sat on the edge of the bed, with one hand resting on his tummy and the other high his thigh, said to him,

"There now! That wasn't too bad, was it? I bet you feel great? All your muscles relaxed and refreshed?" and when he grunted his appreciation I went on, "Now this other stiff muscle you have here, I think we had better do something about it as well. What do you think, hm... ?"

Without waiting for a response I carefully lifted the elasticised waistband of his shorts and worked them down a bit, freeing his cock, which sprang, quivering and poking up at full attention. God it was impressive! About 7 or 8 inches long with a large diameter and an angry looking purple head on it that was absolutely oozing pre-cum. I had an almost irresistible urge to lick it, something I had never done before as my husband didn't allow oral sex, because, I think, probably, he found the idea of returning the favour repulsive.

"Lift your bum a bit and let's get rid of these." I ordered, drawing his shorts down his legs and casting them aside when he complied.

When I wrapped the still oily fingers of both hands around his cock and squeezed him gently but firmly, he groaned in pleasure and almost lifted himself clear of the bed when he thrust back at my grip. I had to calm him down and convince him to relax a little and let me take care of everything to stop him from 'fucking' my fingers.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.