Satisfaction - Cover

Satisfaction

Copyright© 2006 by PhoenixKiwi

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Mother decides to turn to son when husband not providing

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Zoophilia   Incest   Mother   Son  

After sometime Peter left and I was alone in the house, free to do anything that I desired. I made my way to my son's room and pushed open the door and entered. This was a room that I did not invade very often as I believed in my children having their own space and being responsible for it. The odour of recently discharged semen hit my nose like a fist and I knew that Peter had had to relieve himself before heading off. I picked up his used tee-shirt from where he had discarded it and crumpling it into a ball, held it to my face.

The masculine scent of my son was almost overpowering and it set me tingling all over and gasping in excitement. I managed to resist the almost desperate urge to fall onto his bed and masturbate, realising that my odours would then permeate the room and his bedding and that he would instantly be aware that I had been in there, so, taking his shirt with me, I returned to my own bedroom and stood in front of the full length mirror.

Discarding my robe I lowered Peter's tee-shirt over my head and let it drape my body. Being that Peter was considerably larger than me, his shirt was quite loose fitting and fell as far as the tops of my thighs, just concealing the crotch of my panties. The sensation of wearing his used clothing, knowing that his shirt would have absorbed a lot of his sweat while he was wearing it and was now in contact with my body and my sweat, was very arousing and exciting. I felt quite sensual and looking at my reflection I saw that my nipples were swelling and hardening and becoming prominently obvious through the thin cloth.

I saw that when I lifted my arms the hem rose and exposed my lower parts and I couldn't stop myself from slipping my thumbs under the waist-band of my panties and drawing them down and kicking them free. Lifting my arms now brought my thick bush into view and I realised that my labia were almost completely concealed by the covering of dark hair. The urge to do something about it sent me to the bathroom and I sat with my legs wide apart facing the large mirror that I had propped in front of me. Using a tiny pair of eyebrow scissors and a nice new disposable safety razor I carefully trimmed then shaved the lips of my pussy and the area around them.

Very satisfied with the effect my new look gave, I began to massage a soothing lotion into the area that I had just bared, and the way that the whole area swelled, opened up and became flushed was wondrous to behold, even through my own eyes and I began to get even more excited and aroused when I imagined Peter looking me over. My fluids began to flow and my fingers went from massaging to masturbating without conscious thought and the reflection of my very wet and slippery fingers thrusting in and out if my body quickly brought me to orgasm and all too soon it was over, leaving me feeling satisfied yet, at the same time, wanting much more.

I decided to spend the rest of the day, while I was alone, dressed in just the tee-shirt and so I found myself doing my daily chores feeling like a wanton slut. Many times during the day I finished up pressing my cunt against some hard, conveniently located object, like the rounded corner of the washing machine or the round corner bedpost on our double bed, and rubbing against it. Like an animal in heat I must have laid my scent on many of the household objects and by the time I entered the shower before Peter's arrival I had spent most of the day excited and on edge.

Wearing another pair of clean, chaste, white panties and my house-coat I was seated on the side of my bed this time when I heard the door close behind my son. Pretending to be deeply engrossed in brushing my hair, I was aware that he just pushed my door open without knocking and entered before speaking. I think he was disappointed not to catch me fully or partially naked but he sounded quite normal when he spoke,

"Hi Mom. I'm home."

"Well, I never would have known that if you didn't tell me." Sometimes my mouth went off sarcastically before I could help it. I smiled to take the sting out of my words. "What sort of day did my darling son have? Break any female hearts today?"

"You know. Same old, same old. Anyway, you know you're the only girl in my life!" he teased.

"Yeah. Right! You shouldn't tease you're old Mom! Come here and sit beside me and give me hug anyway." I patted the edge of the bed by my side and Peter obediently sat close and wrapped his arms round me to give me a squeeze.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.