Satisfaction - Cover

Satisfaction

Copyright© 2006 by PhoenixKiwi

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Mother decides to turn to son when husband not providing

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Zoophilia   Incest   Mother   Son  

Roy woke me as usual next morning with a cup of coffee just before he and Sarah left for work. They both set off quite early as it was some way into the city and they subsequently had long days, since they didn't get home till relatively late. Peter's day at the local university started at varied times but was usually later in the morning and I normally got up, showered and then gave him a call as I went down to prepare his breakfast.

As I lay there sipping my coffee my thought returned to last night and I found that, in the light of day, the idea of sex with my son was not at all repulsive as I had expected it to be. My hand returned to my crotch and I gently squeezed myself as I dreamily weighed up the pros and cons and decided that it was definitely a good idea. At this stage it was still very much a fantasy but a girl can dream, can't she?

Finally I forced myself get up and shower, managing to stop myself from masturbating as the warm water ran over my highly aroused body. The thought of seduction didn't leave me and I was acting almost on automatic as I dried off and opened my underwear drawer to make today's selection. I chose a silky soft pair of charcoal panties that were almost non-existent and, after fluffing up my pubes with a hair-brush, I pulled them up tightly and looked in the mirror to see how they looked. I might as well been naked as they were so transparent that my bush and the lips of my pussy showed clearly. My mouth went dry as I thought of Peter looking me over and I wondered if I would have the nerve to carry out my plan. I reached down and slowly slid my fingers back and forth, pushing the filmy fabric inside me and outlining my puffy lips even more clearly and showing off the split between them.

When I was satisfied with the show I was presenting I pulled on a short housecoat that fell to mid-thigh and loosely tied the sash before heading for the kitchen, giving Peter a thump on the door and a call as I passed. By the time he reached the kitchen I was making toast and brewing fresh coffee.

"Morning, Dear. Sit down, here's your orange juice." To my amazement there wasn't the slightest sign of nervousness in my voice.

"Morning, Mom. Thanks." And he sat down and attacked the OJ.

I turned back to the bench and finished off the toast, poured a cup of coffee and surreptitiously loosened the tie on my robe. With a plate of toast in one hand and coffee in the other I swung round to take it to my son at the table and, what a surprise, my robe fell open exposing the front of my almost naked body completely to his view. Because both hands were full I couldn't do anything about it until I had got rid of my burden so he got quite a long look at me and I saw that he didn't look away.

Placing his breakfast in front of him I pretended to be quite distraught and quickly covered myself and left the kitchen mumbling an apology as I did so.

When I reached our bedroom I closed the door and fell backwards onto my bed, desperately thrusting my hand down the front of my panties and pushing my fingers as deep inside me as I could, still able to see the look on Peter's face and the bulge that almost instantly appeared in the front of his jeans. The lips of my cunt were open wide and the inside was hot and almost dripping with my arousal and I hadn't been this excited for almost as long as I could remember. Even over the loud buzzing in my ears I heard the door to Peters room close and I knew that he was doing what I was, jerking off. This time when I orgasmed I didn't keep myself completely in check and allowed a cry of pure pleasure and relief to escape my lips, not caring, in fact even hoping, that my son would hear me.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.