Fusion - Cover

Fusion

Copyright© 2006 by Bella Rosa

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Two opposite worlds collide through two unlikely yet similar threads - The fashion world, and an unexplainable attraction.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Gay   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow   Caution  

The fountain. Aidee had been to this theater so many times, worked this place so many times. The fountain. She found herself half jogging to get there faster. It was the one place here she was sure she could find peace and quiet. She didn't know why these shows got to her so much, but they caught her in tears every time. Especially when she didn't do her best.

She finally saw the spouting water, and saw the bench she always sat at. She flopped on it without looking...

And sat on a man's head.

Adriana never jumped up so fast in her life, only to fall on the floor laughing hysterically. She had just sat on a stranger's head, in the dark, without anyone else around. Just her luck. A crappy show, and now she was going to get raped by a homeless person.

Naturally, the pressure of someone sitting on his head woke Jameson in a snap. He sat up quickly to see what was going on, and once again, found himself lost in brown eyes so big and expressive it made his breath catch. "You!" Jameson exclaimed, startled.

He noticed the girl look at him quizzically. He mentally slapped himself; this was not the way to go about this. He took a deep breath. All the sudden, too many words came out in not enough time.

"I apologize. I should explain. I was sitting across from you at the show tonight... I noticed you didn't like my fathers work very much. That's ok, I don't either, I sure as hell wouldn't wear it. Oh... yeah... I'm Jameson Mariotti."

Adriana looked at Jameson sharply, and then cracked up. "I'm Adriana Garfinkel, most people call me Aidee off the job. I wasn't frowning at your fathers work, I was frowning at mine!" She doubled over in laughter again at the absursity of the situation. "I was the makeup artist for the show. It looked like crap. Enough said." She looked relieved as Jameson began to laugh too. He scooted over on the bench, and patted the seat next to him. Adriana sat down timidly, and Jay laughed again. "Don't worry! My father might bite, Aidee, but I don't. I promise."

The young man stretched out, obviously playing up the fact that he was just abrubtly woken up. Quite cornily and intentionally so, he said"So... come here often?" Aidee looked at him as thought he had five heads. Who used that line anymore?

Aidee looked at him critically. "You know that's the worst pickup line, ever, right? It's gotta be down in Guinness World Records, or something." She snorted, and watched the fountain. It really was beautiful at night.

"Actually, I was serious." Jay said, pointedly. A little grin came over his face, flickering in the dim light reflected off the fountain. "I didn't know anyone else knew this fountain existed until it hit me over the head. Well, sat on the head, in this case."

Aidee playfully swatted him on the shoulder. "That was an accident! I swear!" Jay had an amused, 'tolerating but not believing' look on his face. "Pig." She shook her head, wondering- how on earth did she end up talking to Kail Mariotti's son? And why was she eager to continue the conversation?

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.