Was It My Wife?
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2006 by thecelt

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Brian heard a story about his wife. could it be true? If so, what would he do.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor  

Friday at work was really hard for me. I didn't know what to do with myself so I walked up to Bill Quinn's office on the pretext of talking about my visit with the art gallery that was robbed. He didn't really need to know but I wanted to see my wife. As I came down the hall, her face lit up when she saw me. She waved me to her desk and I walked over.

"I really like the last few days. You've been up to see me more than you used to. I'm not complaining, but what's up? Is there something going on I should know about?"

"Nothing that I know of. I just like seeing you, that's all. Is Bill in?"

"Me too. And yes he's in. Want me to buzz him?"

"Yea, if you would. I need to see him about the art gallery job."

I went in and talked with Bill for a while. Bill was very young to be president but I understood that he had made a reputation for himself some time back. He had started up this site and most of the other locations as well and got them operating. I knew he owned a good chunk of the company. He had a lovely wife named Naomi whom I had met on several occasions. She looked like the typical trophy wife: blonde, built, sexy as hell and really gorgeous. She and Alison were close to the same age and talked often and Bill and I were fairly close.

While I was there, I asked him straight out what he thought of Collin Wilson. I often talked about the job performance of other employees at his request since he had been after me to accept more responsibility as management, but this one was mine.

"Why do you want to know about Collin? Is there something going on that I should know about? I need you to tell me if one of my employees is in trouble or causing trouble. Is that it?"

"Well, I may have a really big problem with Collin. I don't like him or Ben much. I may just might have some more information for you this weekend. If things work as I expect, I'd like to be able to call you at home on Sunday if you don't mind. Otherwise, I'll wait till Monday. We'll see. Until then, I'd rather you not mention it to anyone. OK?"

"No problem. I'll wait for you. You know I trust your judgment on things like that. You've always been fair with your assessments and I respect that. I just wish you'd consider taking that VP position I offered you. I still haven't mentioned it to Alison as per your request, but she should know about it. As a matter of fact, if you don't tell her soon, I will!"

"I'm just waiting for the right time to bring it up. It means a lot of changes for us so I wanted the time to really consider it. I'll let you know next week for sure. How's that?"

"That's great. So, you're finally going to consider it?"

"I promise I'll do that. I've been thinking about it quite a lot lately so I need to make a decision soon for my own reasons."

I left his office, stopping to say a few words to Alison before heading down to see Ben. At his desk, I just stopped for a second and said loudly enough for Collin to hear me that I thought his assessment of the Baxter job was right on target. I then gave him the thumbs up symbol to let him know I heard the talk he had with Collin. His eyes opened very wide as I did but he didn't say anything. He just nodded. I patted him on the back as I removed the little transmitter. As before, he felt nothing.

I finished the day without any distractions and waited for Alison before heading home. I wanted to tell her I had to drop off the van for someone and would catch a cab back to my car so to look for me a little late. She kissed me goodbye and left, heading home. I noticed Collin standing at the door watching her leave. He glanced over at me and turned to go back in.

I dropped the van off, locked the camera into position and made sure it picked up the room number the clerk had given me. I locked it up and reminded the proprietor of the motel that I had to leave it there overnight and maybe tomorrow. I slipped him another $20 and thanked him for his understanding. He pocketed the money and gave me a high five. With that, I headed home.

Friday night at home was another surprise. Alison had ordered pizza for the kids and she said she had made arrangements for them to go to grandma's tonight and tomorrow. I asked what the occasion was and she said that she liked Wednesday night so much; she wanted to continue it tonight. Did I have a problem? Not so much.

Well, Friday night was much the same as Wednesday night except we did some new things. While I enjoyed them, I had a sick feeling when I thought of where she could have learned them. But, when I asked her about it later, she pulled this book out of her night stand with a giggle and showed me an article about 'lovemaking after 35.' Damned if it didn't have most of the things we had done the last two nights. For example, she showed me the doggy style position she liked where she laid flat on her stomach with a pillow under her hips. This allowed me to enter from behind but she didn't have to hold herself up on her knees. She loved rear entry but had always complained about her knees hurting. She also wanted me to tittyfuck her since we had never done that and she showed me several other things that she said looked very interesting. She pointed at the pictures and grinned. She promised to give me a blowjob that was very different but wouldn't tell me how. She had learned that from the book as well.

I enjoyed myself that night very much. I tried to do everything she wanted me to and I succeeded pretty much. It took most of the night but so what. I promised myself that I would pick up some Viagra. We lay side by side and I finally got up the nerve to ask her where this was coming from.

"Alison, I love what we're doing and I want so much to please you but I have to ask: where's this coming from? Why now? If I didn't trust you so much, I'd wonder if it wasn't a guilty conscience."

"Sorry Bri. It was something that Naomi said to me last week that I can't repeat. I just keep thinking about us and the girls and our life together and it makes me so happy sometimes that I just need to express myself. I happened to pick this way because I wanted to show you just how much you mean to me."

I listened and it made my heart soar to know that she was happy. But in the next instant, I wondered how she could have an affair if that was true. Should I ask her? What if I made a little noise?

"I'm glad that you feel that way. Are you sure that I make you happy enough? Are you satisfied with our lovemaking or is something lacking and that's why you are doing these new things. You can be honest and tell me."

"I love our love making and you have always satisfied me in every way. I have no reason to want more but I just don't want us to get into a rut where we get so used to things that we let it become routine and unexciting. Can't you see that? Don't you want to always want me this way?"

"You never have to worry about that. I love you and will always love you. I can't imagine doing anything to ruin what we have together."

"That's good because I wouldn't let you. You're mine now and forever."

We spent the rest of the night in each other's arms and that's how we woke. I was pleasantly exhausted but I wanted to take a shower with Alison. I shook her awake and pulled her into the shower with me. She came willingly and with mock irritation. She complained bitterly about being pulled out of her warm bed, but when I let her go she didn't leave. We turned the water on and she quickly moved under the spray, turning to hold her arms out for me to join her.

We soaped each other all over and paid particular attention to each other's more interesting items. I was hard within minutes and she made every effort to keep me that way. She washed and rinsed my now painfully hard cock and then knelt down to take me in her mouth. She really had learned some things from that book and the blowjob she gave me was very satisfying. I grabbed her hair to pull her up when I was about to cum but she just moved her head back and forth in a no, holding on to my hips tightly as she continued to move up and down my shaft.

I asked her again if she was sure and she just looked up into my eyes never stopping. I couldn't hold it any more and I put both hands behind her head and began to move my hips forcing my cock into her mouth. She dropped her hands, relaxed her throat somehow and took me all the way in until her face was pressed against my groin, I had no idea how she did that, She took all I gave her and then I came. It was earth shattering for me as I exploded in her mouth. She never flinched as she took my cum. She waited until I was done and then she spit it out onto the shower floor.

As she stood up, she looked in my eyes with a plaintive look trying to determine if she had done it properly and pleased me. I let her know with a deep kiss how well she had done. She put both arms around my neck and kissed me back. I was spent but I used my fingers on her and she loved it. She had a hard climax and she seemed to be content. When I asked, she said that she was ready for the day but that she would expect something more that night. With that, we finished the shower and got dressed.

I drove down to the motel lot very early that morning and made sure everything was set. I set all of the timers to begin at 1:00 and made sure that the audio tapes were set for five hour recording. The video was DVD and that would take at least seven hours compressed. That would cover the whole afternoon. I initiated the sequences and locked the van. When those two lovers walked into their love nest, they would become the stars of my new movie and the first showing would make a very loud impression on everyone involved. I drove back home to get my clubs and wish my lovely wife a good day.

That afternoon was horrible by any stretch. I played golf with two guys I met at the club and if my score was any indication, they must feel that I was wasting my money on a club membership. I ended up buying beers for all of us as the big looser. It was just after 5:00 when I drove down to the van to make sure all was in order. I looked over at the room but didn't see any cars or activity so I assumed that they had already left. To be sure, I put in a quick call to my home phone and Alison answered. I just told her I was on my way and hung up.

Since it was so close to the time to meet Alison, I drove home without viewing any of the information I had collected. I really wanted to have it before dinner but then thought about our planned evening. Why not enjoy what she had to offer at least one more time? After all, I did love making love to her and even if she was cheating on me, it shouldn't ruin my evening.

I thought about that but found myself beginning to choke up again. Why was she doing this to me? I loved her more than I could imagine and I didn't know how I was going to go on without her. I knew that if I had the information I expected to see on the surveillance tapes that I would have to proceed with a divorce. I loved her but I couldn't accept her behavior. What about the kids? She was a good mother and she should have custody. That was only right. If she was cheating, she must have some reason that I wasn't aware of. She was a good person who had done a bad thing. OK, I could live with that. She could keep the kids and I would pay child support.

These were the thoughts that occupied my mind as I drove home to meet my wife. I was not sure I could go through with this evening but I had to try. I couldn't confront her until I had proof. In the back of my mind was this tiny voice that kept denying all of the information that I had so far. It kept insisting that something was wrong. I ignored it. Facts were facts. And soon, I would have all the facts I needed.

At home, Alison was already showered and dressed. She said that she would put the finishing touches on when it was time to get ready to leave. In the meantime, I rushed around getting myself ready and we were able to leave right about on time for our reservations.

My wife was beautiful; she was always noticed when we entered a room. She was used to receiving looks from admiring men and just ignored them but I noticed and it had always made me proud. Tonight it was a reminder of what could happen. She was also intelligent and made an excellent dinner partner. We discussed all those things a husband and wife discuss when they have some free time and we had wine with dinner, her more than me since I was driving. She actually seemed to be flirting with me. My wife of 14 years and the mother of my two girls was flirting with me! It almost broke my heart to realize that she might have fucked another man for hours that very afternoon and now was flirting with her husband at dinner.

As we finished the dessert of chocolate mouse, preceded by a small sorbet, we looked at each other and smiled. We were both ready to move this evening to the bedroom at home. I signaled the waiter for the check while Alison went to the powder room. We left hand in hand and walked to the car.

As I turned onto the main street, heading toward our home, Alison moved over beside me and leaned her head to my shoulder. She reached up to take one of my hands from the wheel and pulled it down to her lap. With a little urging, I put my arm around her like we used to do when we were young and in love for the first time. She sighed and relaxed. We drove home this way, quiet but comfortable.

At home, Alison moved around the house making all the little preparations for putting the house to bed and finally looked at me.

"Shall we go upstairs and continue where we left off this morning? I think you owe me something since you only gave me a down payment earlier. Remember?"

"I remember. You lead and I'll follow."

We moved quickly upstairs to the bedroom and Alison stopped in front of the bed, reaching for my hand. I moved to her and she took my hand and slipped it under her soft skirt to the warmth between her legs. To my shock, she was not wearing any panties! She grinned at my surprise and whispered that they were in her purse. She laughed out loud when I looked at her.

"If you were a real romantic, you could have had some fun in the car, but I didn't want you to wreck so I kept it for later. You like?"

"I like. Come here and let me get a better feel."

With that, I unbuttoned the little side button and pulled her skirt down over her hips. As advertised, she was naked from the waist down! I was becoming excited so I quickly stripped my shirt off and my pants followed right after. I was down to boxers and socks. She had removed her top and bra and she was wearing only a single strand of pearls. She reached to remove them but I stopped her hand.

"Leave them on. You look so sexy standing there with nothing but pearls around your neck. You are incredibly beautiful. I could look at you all night."

"This is a site that only you will ever see. I am yours completely and I want you to do anything to me that you want to. I want this night to be the first night of the rest of our life together."

"Are you sure? Is this what you want? I wouldn't do anything to hurt you or make you feel ashamed: you must know that."

"I trust you completely and I give myself to you completely. I love you with all my heart."

In that instant, I believed her and knew that whatever I found the next day I would not ever give her up. I would deal with tomorrow, tomorrow. For tonight, I would love this woman with all my heart.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.