The Perversion of Lady Jane Grey - Cover

The Perversion of Lady Jane Grey

Copyright© 2006 by Yotna El'toub

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Ned Holmes is the younger and less well-heeled cousin of a certain well known detective. He will take on 'unsavoury' cases, and at long last Sherlock has passed on a valued client.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Fiction   Science Fiction  

Hove waited impatiently on Platform One at Oxford's steam railway station. It was no fault of the GWR, no, their splendid service was running to time. It was Holmes who was late, unbearably late. Brighton stood beside Lady Jane alone, just as he had dined with her last night.

As for the embarrassment upon leaving the hotel, that had been intense. Hove had been unable to settle the bill, and had no option other than to leave a personal guarantee with a sour- faced Mrs Machin. He very much doubted that they would be welcome in her establishment once more. These dark thoughts thundered through Hove's mind, right up to the point when Holmes finally deemed it necessary to arrive. He carried an elongated parcel wrapped in brown paper and his customary Portmanteau.

"I say Holmes, just where the merry hell have you been?" Hove burst out.

"Brighton, please! There are ladies present. I apologise profusely, I was unavoidably detained. The other reason for my lateness is stopping off to settle the account at the Randolph. I should apologise again for the circumstances I left you in. But you coped admirably as I knew you would. Mrs Machin was most understanding, once I explained about 'the vagaries of business'".

"Is that what it truly was Ned, business matters?"

"Matters that arose subsequent to business, to be more precise." Holmes smiled.

"Well, I personally doubt that. It is my belief that you have been over-indulging, you are late, you appeared washed-out and tired. I detect a case of over-indulgence."

Holmes's eye widened, "Ahem, over-indulgence in what Hove?" he asked, in a whisper.

"That damnable pipe Ned, you imbibed and lost all track of time. Probably spent the night on some cold, hard park bench - most unsatisfactory."

Holmes sighed. "Brighton your powers of deduction are a near match for your bravery."

"Thank you Holmes, I am glad you finally realise it," Hove's sentiment was interrupted by the arrival of the ten-fifteen t London Paddington.


They were greeted at the station by James. His smile of welcome extended very nearly from ear-to-ear.

"Lady Jane, welcome home! I have polished the carriage and livery in your honour."

"Really James, such a fuss! Anyone would think I was the prodigal son." Jane smiled.

Once Jane was ensconced in the carriage, James turned to Holmes and Hove. "Gentlemen, I and the family are deeply in your debt."

"Pleasure James, Hove and I are just pleased to see this matter resolved. You are at least in part responsible, and you serve her ladyship well."

James said no more, he merely touched the brim of his hat and clambered up to his seat.

Soon Ned and Brighton were back in the delightful company of Lady Helena, this time with her younger sister.

"Words fail me gentleman, you have saved not only the honour of the Grey family name, but very likely my parent's very lives. We carry a debt, to you both, that we can never fully repay. But I trust this may compensate you for your labours." Lady Helena handed over the draft to Holmes.

Hove's eyes widened at the sum. "Good lord! Are you sure, why this is a small fortune."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.