The Perversion of Lady Jane Grey - Cover

The Perversion of Lady Jane Grey

Copyright© 2006 by Yotna El'toub

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Ned Holmes is the younger and less well-heeled cousin of a certain well known detective. He will take on 'unsavoury' cases, and at long last Sherlock has passed on a valued client.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Fiction   Science Fiction  

Holmes walked into his living room, his mind full of his discussions at the club. Ollie had been most forthcoming on the subject of Burgabiter. His words of endorsement however, rang some warning bells in Ned's active mind. He could, of course, recall the conversation word for word.

"The chap is brilliant, do you know he has already reproduced some of the more difficult aspects of Tesla's work? His knowledge of electricity is second too none. Mind you Holmes, I was surprised to learn of his commercial activities. An odd mix commerce and academia. It would be frowned on here I expect, maybe it is commonplace for these European types?"

"Maybe, I would not know. I do have a fascination with science and its methodology. But I curb my enthusiasm to the work of the noble Society. Commerce though, what form of commerce is the astute Professor involved in?"

"He has an interest in a steam driven plate steel stamping works, just to the east of Oxford. He assures me steel fabrication will a be key to all our futures. Can not say I see it, what horse could pull a steel carriage?"

"A train, carriages for trains?"

"Oh no, nothing so mundane. He insists there is a great future in 'personal transportation'. I say Holmes - could you imagine a world in which we all travel in our own steel boxes?" Ollie chuckled.

"It sounds perfectly awful, not my idea of the perfect future. Then - I am not a visionary."

"Visionary! Now that is a very apt word for our Burgabiter. Mind you he can be a trifle odd."

"Odd you say, in what respect odd?" Asked Holmes, with interest.

"Well for example he once took a wager that he could have any woman he wanted. Old 'Squiffy' Warrender he suggested a well known local songstress. Alphonso virtually bit his hand off, wagered him one hundred pounds. Very odd, in particular as Burgabiter is somewhat less than inspiring in his appearance. As I say the man is odd."

"Did he win the wager?" Asked Holmes.

"No idea old man, I have no interest in such foolishness."

Holmes still wondered what made the Professor so certain of being able to seduce any woman. He also mused that not many Oxford Don's would have one hundred pounds to wager, let alone have a material interest in a factory.

Further thought was stymied by a loud rap on the outside door. Holmes sighed, and made his way to the door. He opened it and gazed upon a familiar figure.


Lady Daphne prepared to leave, her carriage awaited.

"Professor Burgabiter, my thanks for your hospitality, and a most interesting day. My only regret is being unable, personally, to support your worthy venture."

"As I say, it is of no concern madam. I salute you in knowing your own mind. It is a quality seldom found in such an attractive woman." Burgabiter lowered his head to kiss her proffered hand. There was a slight crackle just before his pursed lips approached the pale flesh. "Now I believe you have something to tell your driver?"

"Of course, I shall return presently." Daphne replied.

Daphne walked towards her carriage, just in time to see another draw up alongside it. She smiled broadly when she saw the person who descended from the hansom. "Jane, Jane Grey! What brings you here? Are you a supporter of the fine professor as well?"

"Daphne, it has been an age. How pretty you look. Yes I support the Professor in his work, can I assume you have joined our happy throng?"

"Oh yes, how could one resist such a man? Excuse me a moment, I must pass on some instructions to my driver. I will catch up with you soon."

Jane nodded, and walked towards the factory door, her gait was most purposeful.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.