The Perversion of Lady Jane Grey
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2006 by Yotna El'toub

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Ned Holmes is the younger and less well-heeled cousin of a certain well known detective. He will take on 'unsavoury' cases, and at long last Sherlock has passed on a valued client.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Fiction   Science Fiction  

Jane examined the contents of her comfortable bedroom through sad eyes. Who knew whence she would next stand here; if ever. Her hand stroked the soft counterpane and rose to caress the brass ball at the top of the bedstead. She sighed, it was time to forget these childish things, time to move on. She at last knew what it meant to be an adult, the wonder of her own sensual nature had unfolded to show her the 'secret' that her stuffy upbringing had denied her.

She was a woman thanks to the kindly Professor, and she would repay his tutelage. She would join her mentor and assist him in whatever way she could in his vital work. Her attachment to him may be purely platonic, rather than the urgent sensuality she felt towards her own sex, but that made it no less strong. In fact she now realised that Professor Burgabiter was her one true master, and that it would take her a life time to repay her debt to him.

All things considered she had no idea why the casting off of her 'old life' should cause her so much distress, but it did. She lifted her eyes from the bed and noticed her reflection in the vanity mirror, her reflection pleased her. She swayed a little from side to side and watched intensely as her now unfettered breasts swayed beneath her blouse. The sight was appealing, and reminded her of her new found appreciation of the female form. Indolently she cupped her left breast in her right hand, causing the silk blouse to play seductive games with her sensitive bud. Her nipple stiffened in recognition of what was to follow.

Sighing quietly, Jane flicked her eyes towards the ticking mantle clock. It confirmed what she had hoped, she had enough time to pleasure herself before leaving for the railway station. Her unsteady legs guided her to the bed, each step a delight as her increasing dampness facilitated a most soothing rub from her silken draws.

She sat on the edge of the once treasured counterpane, before sinking backwards into the softness of her mattress. In a marvellous synchronicity her delicate fingers sank into the folds of her silk encased quim. Her other hand was busy tracing a perfect circle around the fully erect nub that tipped her soft left breast. How could something this beautiful have remained a secret to her for so long she wondered idly?

Emboldened the fingers of her left hand stole beneath the gusset of her draws and swept the seeping fluid along the ridged lips of her hungry pudenda. Jane bucked softly against the sensations her body emitted, just as she had against the strange light the Professor had introduced her to. The light that now shone brightly in her lustful mind.

All too soon the feelings became overwhelming and her urgent forefinger sought the spot that would bring on her pleasure. Skilfully her digit probed the small protuberance, bringing small mewling sighs to her trembling lips. Then it was upon her, the light in her mind burst into a thousand stars and she shuddered to her peak, not once but twice. Her eyes opened in recognition of this new development; how delightful. If only she had more time, she would have explore this revelation further. As it turned out she had been a little too tardy. A polite knock sounded at the door.

"Lady Jane, are you quite ready? We should depart if you wish to make the four-fifteen."

"Yes indeed James, I am coming..." she replied breathlessly, " just give me one second."

"Fine madam, I will await your pleasure in the carriage."

Jane smiled to herself as the cabbie's footsteps receded. James, little do you know, but you have already awaited my pleasure, she thought devilishly.

The journey to Paddington was uneventful, and soon the carriage stopped before the smoke enshrined building. As Jane left the carriage her heart strings plucked once more.

"James, I shall miss you. You have been a faithful servant. I want you to know I appreciate that, very much."

"Thank you madam you are most kind, but you speak as if you will be away for some time? I thought it was just a routine weekend visit to his lordship?"

"Of course it is, trust me to get maudlin over nothing. Farewell James."

"Farewell Lady Jane."

Jane had walked but a few steps when she heard a polite cough behind her, she looked back at her driver."

"Begging your pardon madam, but which train should I meet on Monday?"

"Oh, the usual one." Jane replied.

"Indeed, just checking Lady Jane. You are sure?"

"Yes, entirely sure James. Now goodbye."

"Rather than au revoir?"

"Do not be impertinent James!"

"Sorry madam, I stand corrected."

Jane felt his steady gaze on her as she walked to the crowded station. She did not look back.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.