The Perversion of Lady Jane Grey - Cover

The Perversion of Lady Jane Grey

Copyright© 2006 by Yotna El'toub

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Ned Holmes is the younger and less well-heeled cousin of a certain well known detective. He will take on 'unsavoury' cases, and at long last Sherlock has passed on a valued client.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Fiction   Science Fiction  

Lady Helena paused, thought briefly, and then imparted her sad story.

"It was just prior to last Christmas, no wait, earlier - I had just heard of the sad demise of the engineer Stevenson - so, early December. Jane returned from one of her jaunts to Oxford where Bertie was studying natural sciences. Bertie is the youngest of us, born a year after Jane, in 1874. Anyway, Jane returned from the dreaming spires in her usual high spirits, but there was more - she was full of chatter about the visiting Professor she had met at a college meal.

Her enthusiasm and interest were obvious, but I thought little of it, I mistook her mood for the natural flippancy of the young. Had I but known, I could have protected her; although she was twenty one Jane was not worldly-wise, not in the least. I was merely glad to see her in such fine fettle; what a fool I was...

Her visits to Oxford became more regular, and her moods more fragile. I would often find her crying without any reason, she offered no explanation. It took me weeks to gain her confidence, but once I did - her confession shocked me. Jane complained of nightmares, disturbing dreams - during which she was visited by phantasms." Helena paused.

"Lady Helena are you quite well would you like a glass of water?" Brighton asked in kindness.

"No, thank you, I must continue, or I will fail to impart the story at all." Once more she paused, "Just a touch of the vapours Mr Hove, it will pass. Now where was I?"

"Phantasms..." Holmes added quietly, as his concerned eyes scanned the young woman's pale features.

"Yes, phantasms - evil ghosts that caused my dear sister great distress, for these ghouls, they - well they molested her in a most intimate way. They would feed from her body, supping deep of her essence and draining her spirit. Worse of all during her dreams a dark figure was always present, orchestrating their devilish assaults. It took me many tearful sessions to get to the truth, and once I did it shocked me to the core." Helena paused for breath.

"The fact that it was the Professor who was the dark presence?" Holmes asked, raising his right eyebrow slightly.

"Why yes Mr Holmes, you are very astute. That discovery, and the fact that these devilish creatures caused her to spend on a nightly basis were mortifying. I feared for her sanity, and for her soul, I was so anguished. I have a little medical knowledge, and I am aware of the fatal attraction and consequences of unbridled lust. Worse was to come, she confessed to pleasuring herself during her waking hours!"

"Good lord!" Brighton erupted, and shifted uncomfortably, "is such a thing possible?"

"Quiet Hove, I doubt our story has reached its conclusion." Holmes said, nodding to Lady Helena.

"I only wish it had Mr Holmes. As for your question Mr Hove, it would indeed seem so. I was unfortunate enough to witness my sister in such a wicked act, in the conservatory one Sunday afternoon."

"On the lord's day..." Hove was open mouthed.

"As you say on our lord's day. This prompted me to call our physician Dr Bruebaker, after examining my sister he diagnosed 'female hysteria' and suggested a therapeutic break by the sea. I of course complied, and Jane was sent with her maid to Margate to sample the salt air. If only I had known what an error of judgement I had made. If only I could..." Helena faltered once more, and dabbed at her damp cheeks with a lace handkerchief.

"Do you need your servants my Lady, you are very pale?" Holmes interjected.

"No! No, thank you, I will do this under my own will. During the sojourn in Margate there was a most unfortunate incident. Jane, my dear, noble Jane molested her maid. There I have said it, my sister had forced relations with Maudie her lady's maid!" Helena crumpled slightly and lent forward pressing her face deeply into the lace handkerchief, it seemed to be all that was supporting her.

Brighton moved forward to assist, but Holmes seized his arm. Slowly and with a pained expression Holmes shook his head. "Is the maid still in your employ? May we speak with her?" he enquired calmly.

"To my shame I paid the little hussy off, Maudie threatened to tell the staff of Jane's 'perversion'. I dare not risk the servants tittle-tattle reaching my parents, so I acquiesced to the greed of the blackmailer."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.