My Beautiful Cum Slut - Cover

My Beautiful Cum Slut

Copyright© 2006 by Just Plain Bob

Part 2

Erotica Sex Story: Part 2 - A tale of a truly degenerate man and his wife.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   InLaws   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

Chapter 3

We live in a place where they still have paperboys, not adults roaring around in cars and flinging papers all over he place, but boys who still deliver the paper by bicycle, or who walk their routes pulling a wagon loaded with papers. Our paperboy, Matt, is a good looking, well-built young man. He letters in football, baseball, and track and the word is that he is a lock for an athletic scholarship at any of several interested colleges. I'd seen the way KM looks at him and there wasn't a doubt in my mind that young Matt was going to bury his bone in KM at a time of her choosing. So I was not surprised when one night KM called me and told me that she had a problem.

"The paperboy is here to collect, I don't have any cash, and I used the last check in the checkbook yesterday when I went grocery shopping. What should I do?"

Several thoughts came to mind, she could say she didn't have any money and he could stop back tomorrow, or she could just say that he could catch us next week, but that, of course, is not what she wanted to hear. So I did what was expected of me, "Give him a blowjob and then fuck him. See if he will settle for that."

As I hung up the phone I reflected on how easy it had been to make three people happy at the same time - KM, Matt, and me. Before the hour was up Matt would be balls deep in the hottest woman he was ever likely to know.

When I got home that night KM could not wait to tell me about her evening. She wouldn't even wait until we went to the bedroom, but pulled me down on the living room floor. As she lifted her skirt and lowered herself onto my face she was saying, "I can't believe how wicked I can be. Did you know that he was a virgin? That I got to be the one to get his cherry was such a turn on for me. It was fantastic. When I took him in my mouth he came almost immediately. It's a good thing that young guys can recover so quickly."

All the time she's talking she's humping her pussy into my face. I could tell that she had really been turned on doing the kid.

"When he was hard again I let him fuck me and the look on his face was priceless. I kept him here so long that I had to drive him to finish his paper route and then I brought him back here and let him fuck me again. I told him if he comes back tomorrow I'll let him fuck my ass."

"It sounds," I said, "Like Matt will be giving us some exceptional service from now on."

"Matt? It wasn't Matt. Matt is at a baseball camp for the next couple of weeks. His cousin Donny is pulling the route until he gets back.

For the next two weeks KM had a grand time with her paperboy. She said she was going to train him so he would be the "primo stud" when he got to college. She taught him how to eat pussy, what parts of a woman's body were sensitive and how best to manipulate those parts. And she also fucked the poor kid damn near to death. She told me that she really liked taking him in the ass because his cock, while quite long, was as skinny as a hot dog and it fit her perfectly.

But there was a problem. Donny wasn't satisfying KM sexually, no matter how much fun she said she was having and with Donny around she couldn't have any of my brothers over to take up the slack. This lack of sexual satisfaction was making her irritable. And then there was me. I was worried that like most young guys he would start running of at the mouth about the hot housewife he was fucking. KM told me not to worry, that she had it under control. She had already discussed things with Donny and he was well aware that his good times would come to a quick end if the word got out about what they were doing. Somehow that did not make my nervousness go away. Eventually KM got tired of Donny and she slowly, but gently eased him out of the picture. She told him he could still stop by once or twice a month if he wanted to, but that they needed to cool down the affair because she thought that I was getting suspicious and they could not afford to get caught.

KM called me at work and said, "I have a problem. Matt is here to collect and when I gave him the money he wouldn't take it. He says he wants to be paid the same way I paid Donny."

It turns out that when Matt came home from camp and reviewed the collection accounts with Donny he noticed a discrepancy on our account. When pressed, Donny had spilled the beans and now Matt wanted in on the deal.

"So what's the problem and why are you calling me. I know you've wanted to screw him for some time now and now you can."

"That's not the deal" she said, "The deal is you have to tell me to do it."

I said, "Bullshit! You didn't call me and have me tell you to fuck Mike's friends when he brought them to the gangbang."

"That's not fair" she said, "And you know it. I couldn't very well stop in the middle of what was going on and call you. Nobody is supposed to know that you know what's going on."

All right, all right," I said, "Fuck Matt. That's and order."

That night as I feasted on her cum muffin she told me that she was not Matt's first and that she thought that there might be somebody doing for him what she had been doing for Donny. "I think I'm going to like having Matt around."

But Matt had a big mouth. I got the "I've got a problem" call at 7:15 just as I was starting my dinner break. It seems that Matt was bragging to his buddies in the locker room and Sandy McLane, the basketball coach, overheard him. Sandy stopped by the house and told KM about what he'd overheard and "that it would sure be a shame if I had to go to the authorities with this. I mean, these young men are in my care a good part of the day and I do have a responsibility to them and their parents."

"What should I do?" she asked.

I told her to fuck him to death, keep him in the bedroom, and keep him facing away from the door. I punched out and made a quick dash for the house. I quietly let myself in, got the video camera and moved to where I could see into the bedroom. I taped fifteen minutes of Sandy and KM bouncing all over the bed (I can't say that KM showed any signs of being unhappy at being blackmailed) and then I went back to work.

That night as I went about my cleaning chores KM told me that Sandy was one hell of a stud. It seems that Sandy could get it up often and keep it up for long periods of time, and that his cock was nice and fat. She said he was only of average length, but it was as big around as a Coke bottle. I told her about the videotape and she was surprised - she'd been having such a good time that she hadn't even noticed. I told her that we would sit on the tape and see what happened. If Sandy got out of line we would give him a copy of it and tell him that a copy could find it's way to his wife, and maybe even to the school board.

It didn't take long before we found out what Sandy had in mind. One night he showed up with his star center and told KM that he would like to reward the lad for his outstanding play. Within three weeks Sandy had brought every player on the team to the house and KM had "rewarded" them all. The night after they won their conference championship KM had taken on the entire team, all fourteen of them. It was her largest gangbang up to that time. It was when Sandy told KM she would have to fuck some of the guys on the opposing team one night that we finally dropped the tape on him of him in bed with KM. He got very nervous, it turns out that his wife was wealthy in her own right and he was scared to death that if she found out about him and KM she would kick his ass out. What was ironic is that his wife and KM were the centerpieces in a gangbang about two years later.

KM had gotten Sandy to take Matt aside and put the fear of God into him about running off at the mouth. Matt had cleaned up his act so KM was still fucking him on collection days. KM was still busy with my brothers during this period so there was not a night went by that she didn't have a least one cock in her, and most often more than one. And though you'd never know it from reading these stories I was still getting more than I could handle too.

In addition to all the fucking KM did while I was at work during the week, she got quite a lot on the weekends. We usually went out every Saturday night and KM would usually find herself in the backseat of someone's car or van. Sunday was usually a day of rest and we kept Sunday's to ourselves, at least we did until my dad's birthday, but that's the next story.


Chapter 4

Karen Marie, as smart as she is, can still be subject to that natural phenomenon known as a 'brain fart', and when you combine a brain fart with a severe case of hot pants the results can be interesting.

We were at my parent's house celebrating my dad's sixtieth birthday. It was a Sunday, a day when KM usually keeps her legs closed, but this Sunday, for some reason, her pussy had an itch that just cried out be scratched. Don't ask me why because I haven't a clue. During the previous week KM had been fucked more than most women get laid in six months; Monday night she had screwed Matt (the paperboy) twice and he had no sooner gone when Sandy (the basketball coach) had shown up with three of his players. Tuesday had been her regular weekly gangbang with all four of my brothers plus three of their friends. On Wednesday Lana had stopped by and helped KM service Mike, Billy and three of their friends and on Thursday she took on Sandy and another two of his players. Friday was a slow night for her - she only had my brothers Mike and Billy. Saturday we had gone out for dinner and dancing and by nine p.m. she was in the back seat of a car being fucked by a nameless stranger and at eleven-thirty she was fucking the owner of the club in his office.

You would have thought that come Sunday she would barely be able to walk, but no, she got a severe case of horny which is not normally a bad thing, but she had a 'brain fart' at the same time. She could have grabbed me and we could have gone out to our van - she could have grabbed anybody and gone out to our van, but she didn't. What she did was grab my brother Alan and take him down into the basement. KM was on her knees and she was sucking Alan's cock and the two of them were so wrapped up in that blowjob that they did not hear my dad and my Uncle Lou come down the basement steps. Got to give my baby credit though, when she saw my dad and Uncle Lou she just looked them in the eye and kept on sucking off Alan. Alan had his back to them and didn't even know they were there. When he was ready to shoot his load he told KM and she pulled her mouth off his dick and held it an inch from her open mouth and stroked him until he came. His sperm shot across the gap between the end of his cock and her open mouth and then KM took him back in her mouth and sucked him dry and the entire time she was looking my dad right in the eye.

Now my dad is a pretty cool guy. He didn't fly off the handle and go through all of that "You whore, you slut, you hussy, how can you disgrace... yadda yadda yadda." No. What he did was unzip himself and walk toward KM who stayed on her knees and waited for him. About that time Alan noticed that KM was looking past him and he turned and saw dad and went white in the face. Dad ignored him and walked his cock right into KM's mouth. After she sucked him off she did Uncle Lou and then, finally, she decided to go to the van. She fucked my dad and my Uncle Lou and was sucking on my dad again when Uncle Lou left. He came back about five minutes later with my uncles Wendell, Charley, and Tony.

It was eleven-thirty before I saw her again, "Where have you been?" I asked.

"Out in the van celebrating your father's birthday" she said.

"With who?" I asked. "With your father, silly" she said as she walked away to get herself a drink.

I didn't get the full story until we got in the van to drive home. I got so hot that I pulled the van over and ate her out on the side of the road.

That was not my pop's only time with KM, in fact, he became one of her regulars and it was my pop who was responsible for getting her involved in her biggest gangbang ever (at least up to now) - thirty-eight guys, but that is another story


Chapter 5

I have been constantly amazed by the fact that so many male members of my family have absolutely no compunction over fucking my wife behind (or so they think) my back. Not only do they fuck KM every chance they get, but they tell other uncles, cousins, nephews and the like about it with the result that they all come sniffing around and KM has never turned them away. KM has been gangbanged more by my family members than any other group of guys except one - The Fraternal Order of Eagles.

My family has been involved with the Eagles for over thirty years. Almost all of the males are members and almost all of the women belong to the Ladies Auxiliary. One of the activities that the family is heavily into is the Friday night bowling league. It is a sixteen-team league and the members of my family make up four of those teams. I never missed a game until I started working the afternoon shift. If you bowl and like to drink beer while you do it, you know what a pain in the ass keeping score can be and so one day my dad asked KM if she'd like to come down and keep score - "It'll get you out of the house, give you some thing to do."

Both KM and I knew what was up; dear old dad was planning on some regular Friday night fucking. KM agreed to do it and sure enough the last pin had barely fallen before dad had KM in a motel room where he fucked her until it was time for her to get home. The next two Fridays were the same, but on the fourth night it was dad and Uncle Lou. The week after that it was dad, Uncles Lou, Wendell and Charley. Next, KM started taking the van so they could eliminate the motel and they were all fucking her in the motel parking lot. One night another member of the Aerie (what the Eagles call their lodge hall) saw what was going on and joined in. Later, he told my dad that he should bring KM down to the Aerie some night and let some of the other Eagle members have a shot at her. But before that could happen my cousin George got married. My brother Mike set up the bachelor party and he decided, "Why waste money on a stripper when he could get KM. He asked her, she checked with me, and I told her to go ahead and do it.

The night of the party she walked into the rented hall to find twenty-three guys waiting for her - dad, four brothers, five uncles, four cousins, two nephews, seven friends of the groom and George. She did a slow strip and then she sucked George's cock until he came in her mouth and then she laid back and took them all on. Most fucked her more than once and several had her three or four times. When she came home that night she would not let me eat her, she said her cunt was so sore that the touch of my tongue would be unbearable. She said she learned a lesson that night - not to depend on cum and natural lubrication. Saturday at the wedding she couldn't even hold her legs together and panties hurt when they touched her pussy lips so she had her bare cunt cooling in the breeze. The minister stumbled twice in reciting the ceremony and I still say it was because from where he was standing he could see right up KM's dress.

KM's all time record high gangbang (at least up to this point in time) is thirty-eight and it happened three weeks after George's bachelor party. It was on a Wednesday night and my dad picked KM up as soon as she got off work. He drove her out to the Aerie to share her with his brother Eagles - at least the thirty-eight of them who could manage to get there that night. From six in the evening until two-thirty in the morning KM was fucked in her pussy, mouth and ass almost constantly. She used up three tubes of K-Y Jelly to help keep herself lubricated, but she still wouldn't let me touch her when she got home. She called in sick the next day and spent most of the day soaking in a hot tub, but she was still able to take care of Matt when he came by to collect for the paper. It was at this point that we decided to limit gangbangs of over twenty to no more than three times a year.

Some how Lana found out about the gangbang and she called KM and whined about not being invited. KM told her the she had expected Mark to be there and that's why she didn't tell Lana about it. KM promised to make it up to her, and she did, but that's another story.


Chapter 6

By now you should all know that KM is one major league slut. What you may not yet realize is that she has balls bigger than any man I've ever known. A lot of the things I've told her to do have been "dares" more than anything else, and she never backed off from one of them. On the contrary, she has forced me to back off more than once. One time really sticks in my mind.

We had been having one of those pissy little arguments over absolutely nothing of any importance and somehow we had gotten onto the subject of what she would or would not do. She said she would do whatever I told her regardless of how sick or depraved it might be - if I could think of it and bring it up, she would do it! I just knew that there had to be limits to what she would do and I said so. "Nope" she said, "No limits". "Bullshit" I thought, so I came up with the most disgusting thing I could think of. Knowing that we were going to be pet sitting for Mark and Lana's German Shepherd while they were on vacation I said, "Okay Ms No Limits. When we have Adolph over here next week I want you to suck him off and then let him fuck you."

"No problem" she said.

Yeah, right! I thought. That Sunday afternoon when Adolph had been dropped off and Mark and Lana were on their way down the road I turned to KM and said, "Okay. Suck him and fuck him."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.