My Beautiful Cum Slut - Cover

My Beautiful Cum Slut

Copyright© 2006 by Just Plain Bob

Part 1

Erotica Sex Story: Part 1 - A tale of a truly degenerate man and his wife.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   InLaws   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

Chapter 1

My wife and I have been married for twenty years now and for the ten of those years she was a loving wife, devoted mother, and perfect homemaker. Well, she is still all of those, but for the last ten years she has also been the worlds - yes, THE WORLDS - biggest slut. She has fucked them as young as eighteen and as old as eighty-two, singly and in groups as large as thirty-eight. There is no cock that is safe from her voracious mouth or devouring cunt. She will fuck anywhere, anytime, and under any circumstances - as long as I tell her to do it.

That's right! As long as I tell her to do it!

Among the many she has fucked are numbered the pastor of our church, the manager of our bank, our son's school principle, Math, and English teachers (he didn't need help with his grades by the way), her boss, my boss, most of the members of my Aerie of the Fraternal Order of Eagles, several members of the local Elks lodge, and every male member of my family within two hundred miles. That's right! She had screwed my father, all four brothers, two uncles, three cousins (one of whom has written about her somewhere else on this site, although he cleaned it up a lot), two nephews, and the husbands of both of my sisters. She has taken it movie theatres, cars, trucks, and in the park in broad daylight and in the dark. She has been fucked in the church basement and in the choir loft, in the meat locker of the local Safeway (most appropriate I thought) and the list could go on for hours.

I am not going to waste time giving you a description of my slut; you can take it for granted that she isn't bad looking or she wouldn't have gotten half the cock she has.

This story, the first of many, will be about how my wife and I were transformed from a staid married couple into what we are now, an obedient cum slut and a domineering task master who loves to suck all of that cum out of her.


"Guess what happened to me today" she said when she got home from work. "The new manager, the one that transferred in from Seattle, came on to me today. No! That's not right, he didn't just come on to me, he flat out asked me to fuck him!"

I was intrigued, she had never talked like this to me before - I'd never heard her use the F-word.

"Tell me all about" I said.

It seems that Brian had called her into his office and told her that he had a major problem and that he had learned long ago that the best way to handle problems was to attack them straight on.

"The problem is you," he'd said to her. "Watching that tight ass of yours is distracting the hell out of me and it's keeping me from concentrating on the job I was sent here to do. The way you take care of problems is to come up with solutions and in this case I can only see two possible - get rid of you (this was in the days before sexual harassment got to be a big thing) or fuck you." Before my wife could speak, Brian went on, "Unfortunately for my own well being, I'm not that big an asshole - I can't fire you. All I can do is point out the problem to you and hope that you will solve it for me, either by quitting because you could not work for a man like me, or by having sex with me."

My wife said she'd just stood there speechless, too stunned by what she'd just heard to even be outraged.

Brian went on, "Of course there is a third option, that you do neither. In that case my work will suffer, which will cause the branch to suffer, which will cause corporate to do what they have been wanting to do anyway - close us down. I don't need your answer now. Take some time and think about it and then come and let me know your decision."

My wife said she left Brian's office as if in a trance. She did not get anything accomplished for the rest of the day, all she could think about was the meeting in Brian's office and, she confessed to me, that what she thought about most was what it would be like to fuck him. She told me that for most of our married life she had wondered about what it would be like with other men and that she had even fantasized about a few in particular. Not to get her wrong she said, she was happy and satisfied with me, but she had always been curious.

"So what are you going to do?' I asked.

"What can I do. I'll have to find another job."

"Why?" I asked her, "you admit to having been curious all these years. Why not satisfy your curiosity, help Brian's productivity, and keep your job, all at the same time."

She looked at me in disbelief; "I can't believe this. You are suggesting that I go and fuck another man?"

"Sure. Why not? You want to."

"No baby," she said, "being curious is not the same as wanting to. I'm a happily married woman and I don't fuck other men."

I smiled at her, "What if I wanted you to. What would you do then?"

"I couldn't" she said, "What about my marriage vow to keep only to you?"

I laughed out loud at that one, "You also promised to love and obey. You say you love me and if you really do, fucking another man won't change that. So, that leaves the obey part. You will fuck Brian. I have spoken."

She looked at me in amazement; "You mean that! You really do mean that."

"You bet I do" I replied.

She gave me a long and thoughtful look and then she said, "OK! You've ordered me to do it and so I will, but only at a price."

"What?' I asked.

"I'll fuck him, but you have to suck his cum out of my pussy when I get home."

She obviously expected that this would make me back down, but she had no way of knowing that since the start of this conversation the image of her giving herself to another man, accepting his cock and begging him to fuck her, had been burning in my brain. If her condition had been that I had to suck the cock either before or after she let it fuck her I would probably have agreed. She had no idea that she would not be doing this for Brian, or even for herself, she would be doing it for me. Her surprise was total when I stuck out my hand and said, "Deal!"

My wife spent several days getting up her nerve and then one evening she came home from work with a really satisfied smile on her face. I was reading the paper and she pushed it out of the way and sat down on my lap. She gave me a long kiss and said, "Are you ready to pay the price? I've got three loads in there for you" and she spread her legs wide enough for me to get my fingers in her pussy and the first touch was enough to tell me that my loving wife had given herself to another man. We got up and went to the bedroom where I proceeded to meet her 'condition'. After eating her sloppy wet pussy I just had to fuck her so it was almost an hour before I heard the story from her.

"I caught Brian jacking off in his office. It happened at lunchtime when everyone else was gone and I had gone into his office to tell him that I was going to solve his problem by fucking him. He was sitting behind his desk pumping his cock, like this," she said as she reached over and began stroking mine. "Brian told me that it was my fault that he was having to jack off and the least I could do was give him my panties so he could rub his cock on them and so I stepped out of them and handed them to him. I stood there and watched him for a minute or two and then I sat down on the desk in front of him and spread my legs. He stood up and buried his cock in me just seconds before he would have cum on my panties. Then I sucked his dick to get him hard again and he fucked me on the office couch. At quitting time I went back to his office and I let him take me again. He wants me to come in early in the morning so he can fuck me before the office opens. He says once before work, once at lunch, and once at quitting time should be enough to keep his head clear enough for business. What do you think?"

By then I was buried in her hot box again and pumping hard. "You know what I think! You will let him fuck you all he wants" I grunted in her ear. "I just wish I could be there to watch him fuck you. I would love to see both of you cum and then have you hop up and let me bury my cock in your still burning cunt" and with those words I sent my load to join what remained of Brian's.

My wife continued to fuck Brian until corporate did what Brian had always expected them to do - shut down the branch office. Brian wasn't the only one in her office who was fucking her. One of the salesmen had tumbled to what was going on and he had approached my wife. She asked me what she should do and I told her to fuck him. "Same conditions" she said, and of course I agreed. Brian and the salesman were only the first in what has become a long line of cocks that have been buried in my wife's pussy and we still have a lot of good years in front of us. I love knowing that all I have to do is point to someone and say, "Fuck him" and my beautiful cum slut will obey.

My wife wants me to write all of her experiences down and send them in to be published, but I'm having a hard time deciding how to do it. Chronological order? The ones that excited me the most first and then the rest? However I do it, it will probably take me one or more years since there have been so many, but I promised her I would do and this is, at least a start.


Chapter 2

First though a little about me to help you understand where I was coming from. I never had any interest in watching Karen Marie with other men. I get off on hearing her tell me about her encounters, on cleaning the cum out of her little hot box, and then making love with her. One of the first questions you must have is why do I do it, why do I let - no, make that "make" - my wife fuck other men. The answer is simple, because I can! In the beginning, when she had her first affair with Brian, it was obvious to me that she wanted to fuck Brian, had been thinking about for some time, but wouldn't because she was a faithful married woman, so I told her to do it and she did. At first, telling her to do it and then waiting for her to come home freshly fucked was the major turn on, but then things changed. I began telling her what to do just to see if she would do it and I was constantly surprised when she always did. And then I deliberately began telling her to do outrageous things just to see if she had any limits, and after all these years I'm still trying to find out if she has any. Lastly, our life style makes things easy for me - I work afternoons and Karen Marie works days and that makes it very easy for her to do the things I tell her to do without having the objects of her attention worry about me.

Following Karen Marie's office affair with Brian and with one of the salesmen there was a brief hiatus during which I pondered on whether or not I wanted to continue on with what we had started. I had just about made up my mind that it would not be a good thing to continue to play the game, when one day while walking through a shopping mall Karen Marie called my attention to a young man looking in a shop window, "I'd fuck him if you told me too" she said, and just like that the decision was made.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.