Martha's Revenge - Cover

Martha's Revenge

Copyright© 2006 by Just Plain Bob

Part 2

Erotica Sex Story: Part 2 - Taking revenge on a cheating husband.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

Martha Fed-Exed Bill the tape on Thursday morning and Saturday at noon he was beating on my front door. When I opened the door he said, "Is she here?"

I nodded a yes and he said, "I need to talk to her."

I told him that I didn't think she wanted to see him, but I'd go ask and I closed the door on him. I walked back to the kitchen where Martha was making us lunch and said, "Guess who is here and wants to talk to you?" She looked up from the sink at me and I said, "Yes indeedy, it is your very own ex-true love."

She shook her head no, "I don't have anything to say to the man - the tape said it all."

I went back to the door and told Bill what she'd said.

"Come on man, you have to help me here. I know I've given her reason to be pissed, but I have to talk to her. Keep the screen door locked and stand next to her if you feel the need, but I have to talk to her."

Once again I closed the door on him and went back to the kitchen. "He's still here and he still wants to talk. I think you should do it and get it out of the way. He'll just hang around until you do."

Martha said, "I don't really want to, but if it will get rid of him I guess I'd better. But I want you in the next room in case I holler."

I left the two of them talking through the screen door and I went into the living room to give them some privacy. About five minutes later Martha stuck her head in the living room and told me that she was letting him in and they were going into the kitchen to talk. Half an hour later I heard him leave and I went out to the kitchen. Martha was sitting at the kitchen table and she had a strange look on her face, "You won't believe this little brother, but that tape turned him on. He wants to know if he can be there if I ever do it again."

I looked at her and I'm sure that she could she the skepticism on my face because she said, "I know, I know, it doesn't sound at all like Billy, but he says that tape is the most erotic thing he has ever seen and he has watched it over and over ever since he got it. He didn't beg me for forgiveness or to come back to him or anything like that. He just wants to be there if I do it again." Then she gave me a long look and said, "I loved doing what I did, but I only intended to do it once, and only then to get back at Billy. But I have to tell you that I'm tempted to do it again just so I can watch his face." Again she read my face, "You don't think it's a good idea, do you?"

I just nodded my head no.

"Why not?" she asked.

"Can a dog change his spots? Do you think that someone with his history of racial hatred is going to do a one-eighty that quickly?"

She grinned at me and said, "Little brother, when it comes to their dicks I've seen some pretty damn quick changes in guys."

"Yeah," I said, "But what if what he really wants is to get you and the guys together in one room he can haul out a gun and do you all at the same time?"

She gave me an amused look, "Not my Billy little brother, not my Billy."

I didn't say anything for a bit and then I asked, "So, are you going to do it?"

It was her turn to be silent and then she said, "I don't know. I'll have to think on it."

I had a bad night, but then all of my nights had been bad since Martha's gangbang and her moving in with me. All I had to do was remember that night and I'd get a hard dick, and having a hard dick with Martha just down the hall was pure agony. I knew that if I went to her room she wouldn't chase me away, just as I knew that she knew that I wouldn't run her off if she came to me. Again and again I cursed the fates that made us brother and sister. The morning got off to a very bad start with Martha telling me over breakfast that she had decided to call Roy, Vernon and George and see if they would be willing to do it again with Bill in the room. If they said no that would be the end of it, but if they said yes she wanted me to be there in the role of peacekeeper. She saw the look on my face and said, "Please baby, please?"

What the hell could I say except yes. It was a good thing it was Sunday because I wouldn't have gotten a damn thing done if I'd had to go to work. About noon Martha asked me if I would call Roy and I blew up on her, "No fucking way. I might have to suffer through being there, but I am not going to be your fucking pimp! You want to do this, you call him!" and I stomped out of the room.

I went outside and changed the oil in my car and then rotated the tires and when I came back in she said, "Is Tuesday okay with you?"

"No day is going to be good for me, but the sooner we get it over with the better."

The rest of the day didn't get any better for me; Martha, Roy and the rest of the guys kept intruding on my thoughts so I decided that just mind numbing physical labor was what I needed. A cleaning out of the basement and then the garage was long overdue so I spent the rest of the day hauling boxes up out of the basement and stacking them in the garage. I'd use Monday to sort through them before putting them out for trash - anything to keep my mind off Martha.

Monday was another bad day for me. I got out of bed and headed for the bathroom. Just as I got there the door open and Martha came out. She was naked except for a towel wrapped around her head and the sight of her high pointed breasts gave me an instant hard on. Martha noticed it and said, "Is that for me little brother?" She chuckled, "If you want to give it to me I'll be more that happy to take it."

"God damned tease!" I snarled as I went into the bathroom and slammed the door. I could hear her laugh echo down the hallway as she went to her room. That set the tone for the rest of the day and the entire time I was at work images of Martha kept intruding on my mind; Martha coming out of the bathroom, Martha and Roy, Martha and all three of the guys in her. I finally reached the point where I couldn't take it anymore and I told the boss I wasn't feeling well and I took the rest of the day off and went home.

I still needed to occupy my mind and my time so when I got home I started sorting through all the stuff I'd brought out of the basement. The first box was full of papers and legal stuff that the lawyer had given me when mom and dad had died. I really didn't need any more emotional baggage on that particular day so I set it aside for later. As I dug through the rest of the stuff I found pretty much what I expected; stuff that had been moved from house to house over the years and had never been used. In the end, out of seventeen boxes that I'd hauled out of the basement three went to Goodwill, one went back to the basement and the rest went out to the curb for trash pick-up. Mom and dad's personal papers stayed in the garage for another day.

Martha came home from work and fixed us dinner, but it was a pretty silent meal. Finally Martha said, "I'm sorry little brother. I know I shouldn't tease you, but sometimes I just can't help it. It's just that I want you so bad and I know we can't and it gets so damn frustrating. I'll find a place soon - I promise - and then we won't be around each other to tempt fate."

I said, "It would help one hell of a lot if I didn't have to be around you while you're fucking over Bill."

She gave me a sad smile and said, "I'm sorry baby, I know I'm asking a lot of you, but this time you don't have to film it. Just be in the next room in case I have to call for help."

Tuesday at work was no better that Monday had been, if anything it was worse because I knew what would be happening that night. I couldn't afford to miss anymore time off work so I just had to suffer through the day. At dinner that evening Martha told me that she had changed her mind and that she did want me to tape the evenings festivities, "If Billy gives me any shit I'll mail it to his family and let them see him standing there watching black men fucking me."

I was not a happy camper.

I called Roy about five o'clock just out of curiosity and asked him why he had agreed to do it knowing that Bill was going to be there.

"Simple" he told me, "I just want to rub that redneck bastards nose in it. I want him to hear his wife begging me to fuck her hard. Do me a favor and ask her if, when I get ready to cum, she'll holler "in me baby, as deep in me as you can."

I shook my head, "Sorry, you have to understand how weird this is for me in the first place. I can't carry messages like that."

Bill was the first one to arrive and I took advantage of the fact that we were alone to ask him why he was doing it.

"I don't honestly know. I saw that tape and I knew as soon as I saw it what she was trying to do, and I guess I deserved it, but the tape got to me on some level and it turned me on like nothing ever had before. I've watched it over two dozen times since I got it and when I'm not watching it I'm thinking about it. I guess that makes me pretty fucked up, huh?"

I didn't figure I could answer that one, not given the way the tape affected me. He went on, "Maybe what I'm really hoping for is that seeing it in person will disgust me enough that I'll get up and leave and never look back. On the other hand maybe what I want more that anything is to take Martha home and treat her the way I always was supposed to, so she'll never have to do anything like this again. I honestly don't know."

Bill was sitting in the easy chair in the living room when Martha came in to the living room in nothing but high heels, nylons and a garter belt. She did a slow turn and said, "How do I look guys?"

Bill looked at her and I could see the hunger on his face, but all he said was, "You look very nice Martha."

She turned toward me, but I was saved from having to say anything by the doorbell. It was Roy and George and while I was holding the door open for them Vernon hurried up the walk. I went and got the video camera and when I came back Martha had everyone arranged. Bill was still in the easy chair and the three guys were sitting next to each other on the couch naked from the waist down. Martha glanced over at Bill to see how he was taking it and then she knelt in front of the three black men.

For the next ten minutes she went from one end of the couch to the other and then back sucking one cock after the other while I filmed the action. I kept cutting away from the couch to catch the look on Bill's face. He was so engrossed in what was happening in front of him that I don't believe he even noticed me taking pictures. Finally Martha stood up and led the boys into the bedroom. Martha had set a chair right next to the bed and she pointed at it when Bill came into the room, "Billy, you sit down right there and you behave yourself, hear?"

The next two hours were basically a repeat of the first night with the only change being Martha's comments to Bill as the action progressed. It was obvious to me that, like Roy, her intent was to rub Bill's nose in it. She began by having Roy lie down on the bed and then she bent over and took his cock in her mouth. She licked him a few times and then turned to Vernon and George and said, "Okay, who is going to be first?" George moved up behind her and Martha looked at Bill and said, "Watch him slide that nice black cock in me while I suck Roy's hard black dick."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.