Getting What I Asked For - A Husband Watches His Wife - Cover

Getting What I Asked For - A Husband Watches His Wife

Copyright© 2006 by Flash of Stocking

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - On their wedding night, Mike encourages his bride to fuck another man. Jen, only reluctantly, becomes a hot wife to please her husband. But soon it gets out of control. Will this lifestyle destroy their marriage?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Humiliation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

After that evening, my relationship with Jen started to change, at least the way she treated me. One day we were walking in the mall, and she said, "See that guy over there, the tall guy with black hair? Do you think he has want I need?"

I looked questioningly at her. "You know what I mean," she continued. "A big one. A big cock. Yours doesn't do it for me anymore, now that I've had Ralph."

Jen moved close to me and surreptitiously caressed my crotch. I was hard, excited by her words. "Ralph was right," she said. "He told me you'd get excited if I said that."

"What else did Ralph say?" I choked out, my growing excitement making me almost dizzy.

"He said you'd love it if I told you the truth, the whole thing. Would you?" After I nodded my head, Jen leaned into me. She was still lightly stroking the tent in my pants, but no one could see because I was wearing a coat. "You haven't made me cum for a long time. When you're inside me, I can barely feel you. All those times you thought you'd made me cum? I was only pretending. I even have to use KY jelly before we make love, because you don't excite me anymore. You're too small."

I lurched suddenly, and came in my pants. Jen giggled and stepped away from me, and I quickly closed my coat to cover the wet spot in my pants. "You'd better go to the bathroom and clean up," she said, smiling.

"I will, but — were you just saying that, or was it the truth?"

My wife looked at me almost sympathetically. "It's the truth." After a moment's hesitation, she asked, "That turns you on, doesn't it?"

"Yeah," I admitted.

Jen shook her head, and with almost a contemptuous look on her face, she walked away.


Jen was getting dressed for another date with Ralph. She was so incredibly hot. Her beautiful face, her perky tits, her perfect ass, her long shapely legs. I loved watching her get dressed, especially when she was getting ready for a date with Ralph.

"What else does Ralph tell you?" I asked, wanting to continue our conversation from the mall.

Jen was smoothing her stockings, adjusting the seam running down the back of her slim legs. She attached the stockings to her garter belt, and then said, "He said he can't believe you'd let another man touch me."

She pulled the black stretchy mini-skirt up her legs and over her tight ass, and then stepped into her high heels. "He said I'm the hottest girl he's ever had, and if I was his wife he wouldn't let another guy get close to me, much less fuck me."

She put on the lacy demi bra, and then the sheer white blouse. She said dismissively, "He thinks you're a wimp." Jen stepped towards the door, but then turned and asked, with almost a harsh voice, "You think I look hot, too, don't you?"

"Of course I do. You're the most beautiful, the sexiest girl I've ever met."

Jen's eyes rolled. "But you'd rather I go out with Ralph and fuck him tonight, instead of staying home and making love to you, right?"

I nodded my head.

Jen shook her head, and said, "I think you're a wimp too." Then she went downstairs to wait for Ralph.


Jen and I were eating breakfast. "Ralph wants me to have my eyebrows darkened."

"What?" I asked, confused.

"My eyebrows. He thinks they're too light to really look good with my dark hair. He wants me to darken them with permanent makeup. My eyebrows will look perfectly natural, they'll just be a lot darker. But it's like getting a tattoo. It's permanent."

Jen looked intently at me. "It'll mean you'll never see me again with blond hair. I mean, I could let my hair go blond again, but it wouldn't look right with the dark eyebrows. So I wouldn't. If I get this done, I'll always dye my hair black, forever. I'll never be a blonde again. Never."

Jen paused, and then continued. "He also wants me to stop wearing my wedding and engagement rings. He said he doesn't like them, because he doesn't want me to be thinking about you, at least as my husband. He wants me to sell my engagement ring to pay for the permanent makeup. He says I can have my wedding ring re-sized, and wear it around my toe. He says then when I see it, I'll think about you as a cuckold."

"Ralph says I shouldn't give you a choice about any of this. He said I should check to see if you're hard. If you're hard, it means you want me to do it, and if you're not, well — he said they'd be no way you wouldn't be hard."

"So — are you hard?"

After I didn't say anything, Jen reached under the table and placed her hand on my lap. I was rock hard.

Jen got up and took off her robe. She was completely nude. Her lithe body. So tight, so shapely. She looked incredible. She walked over to my side of the table, and straddled me. She pulled my hard cock from my briefs. She rubbed it against her pussy lips, but didn't put it inside her. "So, are you a cuckold?"

I grunted as I pushed up from the chair, trying to get my cock inside her.

But she wouldn't let me inside her. "No, I want to hear you say it. Are you a cuckold?"

"Yes, yes, I'm a cuckold!" I screamed. God, I wanted to fuck her so bad!

But she didn't give me what I wanted. Instead, while stroking me, she leaned over and whispered into my ear, "Your little dick will never get inside me again. You'll never see me as a blonde again. And you'll never fuck me again."

I moaned and came all over Jen's stomach.


Jen left that afternoon with Ralph for a few days, and when she returned she was a true brunette, with short black hair and matching black eyebrows. She had tanned herself too, so her skin was now a golden brown, instead of milky white. I later discovered that Ralph had made her dye her trimmed bush jet black. Even her manicured nails were a dark brown. She was no longer a blonde, not in any way.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.