Getting What I Asked For - A Husband Watches His Wife
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2006 by Flash of Stocking

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - On their wedding night, Mike encourages his bride to fuck another man. Jen, only reluctantly, becomes a hot wife to please her husband. But soon it gets out of control. Will this lifestyle destroy their marriage?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Humiliation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

Jen made it home around 2am. Ralph had ravished her. We had wonderful sex as she told me in great detail everything Ralph had done to her.

After that evening, we stopped talking about ending the game, or going after strangers. We had reached an unspoken agreement. Jen played the game, but only with Ralph. Ralph was her boyfriend, and with my blessings he used her body whenever and however he wished. In the process, Jen and I enjoyed the most exciting sex of our lives.

One evening I came home from work and I saw Jen looking into the mirror. She was playing with her hair. Jen was a natural blond, and her milky white complexion (as well as her neatly trimmed bush) proved it. I loved her blond hair. I loved leggy petite blonds, and Jen fit that picture perfectly.

"Hi honey, what're you doing?"

"Oh," Jen said, startled. "I didn't realize you were home."

"I just got here. What're you doing?" I repeated.

"Oh, nothing."

"No really, what are you doing?"

She hesitated. She ran her fingers through her long blond hair again. "I was thinking about something that Ralph said the other day."

My dick stiffened. "What?"

"Well..."

"Come on, you can tell me."

Jen continued to hesitate. Finally she said, "He said -- Ralph wondered what I would look like as a brunette, with short brown hair."

"What?" I said, surprised.

"You know, it's the look nowadays. Short dark hair, kind of page boy. I'd slicked back my hair with gel, and my bangs would kind of swoop over my forehead."

I was alarmed that Jen was talking like she had already decided to do it. "But I love your blond hair. And I like your hair long."

"I know, honey, I was just thinking about it. It was just something Ralph said. He said he likes girls with short dark hair. He said I'm the first blond he has ever dated." My knees became weak when Jen said that. The thought of my wife dating another guy turned me on so much.

"You'd really have to cut off a lot of your hair," I said hesitantly.

"I know, but it would grow back. Do you think I should do it? It would be fun to have a new look, I've never been anything but blond."

My lust was so overwhelming. Thinking of Ralph's increasing control over Jen made me lightheaded. This might not seem like a big deal, but in fact it was huge. Jen knew that I loved blonds, that I had never even considered going out with anyone but a blond. She also knew that I loved long hair. The fact that she was considering cutting and dying her hair because Ralph wanted her to do it was incredibly -- thrilling.

I managed not to choke out my next words. "Well, okay, I want you to do what you want to do. Do you want to do it?"

"Well, I guess so," Jen said almost nonchalantly, although it was obvious she was containing her excitement. "It might be fun, at least for a little while." She made it sound like she wanted to do it anyway, but we both knew that she was doing it because Ralph wanted her to.

Jen didn't waste any time. The next day, she cut and dyed her hair. I didn't get to see it until late that evening, because she rushed off to show Ralph. Ralph loved her short dark hair. By the time I saw her, he had already fucked her silly.

When I finally saw Jen that evening, I saw that she had cut her hair really short, to a few inches above her shoulders. Instead of brown, she had dyed it jet black. When I mentioned that she had gone farther than we had discussed, she said that that morning she had spoken with Ralph and he convinced her that if she really wanted a new look she should go all the way.

As I stared at my wife's new look, she edged close to me and lightly stroked my cock through my pants. "Ralph got so excited by my new look that he threw me on the bed and practically raped me. He made me cum twice. Then he pulled me down on my knees and made me go down on him."

"See my stockings?" I looked down at my wife's legs. Her stockings were scuffed and laddered around her knees. "He was so rough, he made my stockings run." I groaned. The image of Jen on her knees, getting face fucked by Ralph, turned me on so much.

Jen pulled my cock out of my pants and started to stroke me. "Ralph was so incredibly big and hard. And he pushed so deep down my throat, I could hardly breath. Then he started to twitch, and I knew he was about to cum. But he pulled out, and came all over my hair."

Jen stroked me harder and faster. "Then he told me to comb his cum through my hair, like gel, and I did." She brought her head close to mine, so I could smell Ralph's cum in her short black hair. "Do you like smelling that, does that turn you on?" The smell and Jen's story sent me over the edge, and I answered my wife's question by cumming all over her blouse.


(2 weeks later)

Ralph and Jen were sitting across the table from me. We were seated at a dark corner booth in a restaurant. Ralph's arm was around Jen, and he was lightly caressing her neck, and playing with her short dark hair. His hands lightly graze her breasts over her blouse. Jen extended her shapely leg until her stockinged foot rested in my lap, and rubbed my hard crotch.

Ralph said something, and then Jen pulled her foot from my lap. Jen's hands went under the table and I saw her wiggle. Then, looking almost apologetically at me, she brought her hand up and dropped a thin wisp of lacy fabric on the table. It was her panties. I picked them up and held them in my hand. They were soaking wet.

Ralph's hand went under the table. Soon Jen's face flushed and her breath quickened. Her nipples got rock hard under her tight blouse. I saw movement in Ralph's arm. He was fingering my wife under the table.

Jen laid her foot back in my lap, not to rub me, but instead to open herself more fully to Ralph's hands under the table. I lightly caressed my wife's stockinged foot, tracing my fingers along the soft seam running along her toes. Soon Jen's body tensed, and her hands clutched the edge of the table. She clenched her eyes tightly closed. I felt her foot arch and her toes curl in my hands. Ralph had given Jen her first orgasm of the night.

After Jen's breathing returned to normal, Ralph whispered into her ear. Jen hesitated, and then looked around the restaurant. She scanned the crowd, making sure no one was looking. Then, with a glance into my eyes, Jen slid under the table. Ralph slid down his chair slightly, and I saw his body tense. Jen was giving him a blowjob under the table.

It took about 5 minutes for him to cum. The entire time, Ralph looked right into my eyes, a smirk on his face. He looked amused, arrogant, and triumphant. Before long I watched his back arch, and I knew he was cumming in my wife's mouth.

Jen slid back into her seat. She took her napkin and wiped a little cum from the corner of her mouth. She reached for her water glass, but Ralph stopped her, and whispered into her ear. Hesitantly, Jen slid over to me, and then kissed me. I tasted Ralph's cum as Jen's tongue explored my mouth.

Jen slid back to Ralph, and he put his arm around her. With his other hand he flipped the small package at me. It was a condom. I took it, and then hesitated. This was the game we were playing tonight. Ralph had thought of it. It turned me on so much when Jen had told me about it earlier that week. But now? I looked at Jen. She wasn't encouraging or discouraging me. But she did have a look of — anticipation? Excitement?

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.