Getting What I Asked For - A Husband Watches His Wife - Cover

Getting What I Asked For - A Husband Watches His Wife

Copyright© 2006 by Flash of Stocking

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - On their wedding night, Mike encourages his bride to fuck another man. Jen, only reluctantly, becomes a hot wife to please her husband. But soon it gets out of control. Will this lifestyle destroy their marriage?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Humiliation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

I woke up early in the morning. Ralph was on the other side of the bed, and Jen was between us.

I was facing Jen's back. Jen was awake, and I could see her face in the mirror on the opposite wall. She was looking at Ralph, who was still asleep. He had fallen asleep on top of the sheets, completely nude.

Jen was looking at Ralph's cock. She seemed mesmerized. Even soft, it was huge. It was like a pylon, long and thick.

Jen saw me looking at her in the mirror. She turned over to face me. We didn't speak for a long time, we just looked into each other's faces. Last night had turned our fantasies into reality, and now we had to deal with the consequences. Jen started by saying, "I'm sorry, it got out of control last night."

"I know," I said. The silence was awkward. Finally I said, "I think the most important thing to do is for us to be completely honest with each other."

"I think you're right."

"No, I really mean it. If we're going to get through this, we have to be completely honest. We can't worry about hurting each others feelings. If I ask you something, you have to answer me honestly, and I have to do the same for you. Otherwise, we'll just end up hurting each other. Okay?"

"Okay."

"Do you promise?"

"Yes, I promise. I really agree that we have to be honest to either other, completely."

I paused, took a deep breath, and then started. "Last night was incredible. I've never been so turned on in my life. Seeing you with Ralph was -- I just can't describe it. It was a dream come true. All my fantasies came true last night."

Jen seemed surprised that I was saying this. I guess she thought I would be regretting last night. "But didn't you get jealous? I could never see you with another woman."

"And I don't want to be with another woman. You're the sexiest woman alive. You make my fantasies come true. And I was jealous. I was really jealous. At times I couldn't stand it. But I think that's part of the turn-on. It's being on the edge. I don't understand completely why this excited me so much, all I know is it does."

"I guess I don't understand it either," she said, looking down.

"But you liked last night, didn't you? You don't regret it?"

She looked back into my eyes. "Yes, I liked it. I guess I don't regret it. I don't know, I just don't want this to break us apart."

I kissed her softly. "It won't. I love you. But I don't think we can go back."

"What do you mean?" she asked, startled.

"I want it to happen again. I want it to happen all the time."

"You can't mean that," she replied incredulously. "Last night was enough. I don't want to do that again."

"You don't want to?"

"No, I don't -- I don't," she said, unconvincingly. I knew she was lying.

"You said you'd tell me the truth."

"I am!"

I took her hand and put it on my dick. I was rock hard. "See how hard I am? Just talking about you fucking another guy turns me on."

"Just by talking about it?" Jen said, again incredulously. She began stroking my cock. I placed by finger on her clit and started to gently rub it.

"That, and it also turned me on to see you staring at Ralph's cock a few minutes ago."

Her cheeks turned red. She was caught red handed. But her hips started to gyrate, in sync with the movements of my finger on her clit. "Tell me why you like big cocks so much," I said, so lost in lust. I looked over Jen's shoulder and saw Ralph looking at us. I didn't know how long he had been awake. Jen, also crazed with lust, must have felt he was awake as well, as she reached behind her and stroked his cock.

With a lustful look on her face, she said, "It feels so good to be stretched. To feel it rubbing against my insides. Having a big cock inside me when I cum is, like, a complete orgasm. It's better than being eaten out. It's fulfilling. To feel the cum explode inside me. It feels so good to feel cum shoot into me. It's like an explosion against my g-spot. Oh god, you have no idea how good it feels!"

Jen softly nudged my hand away from her clit, and then reached between her legs. She raised one leg and took hold of Ralph's cock, guiding him into her. They started to rock back and forth, slowly at first, and then with abandon. I played with myself as I watched them fuck. They didn't last long, and Ralph shot his hot cum into Jen's pussy. I kissed my wife as she climaxed. As soon as he pulled out, I pushed into her. I was so worked up, I came after just a few strokes.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.