Trust the Unseen - Cover

Trust the Unseen

Copyright© 2006 by Sphynx

Chapter 2: All the Old Paintings on the Tomb

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: All the Old Paintings on the Tomb - Ami Wyster is an Egypt loving teenager. Kareem is a mystery that ranges from his inability to speak English, to his ability to read hieroglyphs with perfect accuracy. But there's one thing about Kareem that makes him very different from anyone else; he holds the key to solving a mystery that has haunted people for 3000 years: Who or what killed Tutankhamun?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   First   Petting   Slow  

They decided to call him Kareem. It was better than the "John Doe" that the police were calling him. In Arabic, the name meant 'noble' and 'exalted' and from what Eric had observed, he fit the name quite well.

If Kareem had been a mystery before, he was even more so now. The police hadn't been able to extract any information from the boy (mostly because they didn't understand him) and most of the doctors had come to the conclusion Kareem was an orphan. An orphan that had simply managed to sneak into a tomb. Eric had managed to talk the police out of fining or arresting Kareem; his stay in the hospital seemed to be punishment enough. Beisdes, nothing was stolen and no-one was hurt.

But however a big a mystery Kareem was, it was small compared to what Sasha and Eric had agreed to do. With Eric's medical degree and Sasha's in Egyptology, the hospital doctor saw it fit that Eric and Sasha 'adopt' Kareem. They would be able to help him with medical attention, Sasha could help him with languages, and their daughter could make a good friend for him. Sasha was excited, yet Eric wasn't so sure. They knew nothing about Kareem and even if he put on a good face here, who knew what he would do when he was out of Egypt.

Eric's fears were set aside, however, as he found Kareem as scared of him as Eric was of Kareem.

Eric looked to his left to find Kareem staring at his surroundings with wide eyes, jumping at every new noise. It was obvious he'd never been out of Egypt or its surrounding areas. What had cracked Eric up was his look when Kareem had spotted their plane. Eric could understand the amazement of a new country... but an airplane? The teen had looked at the plane as though he'd never seen one before. Surely Kareem had seem one in the air before.

The older man simply rolled his eyes and dragged Kareem from the airport to the front, where immediately, he was jumped on.

"Daddy! I'm so glad that you and Mom are home!"

He pulled back to see his daughter, Ami, smiling at him. Ami turned to hug her mother, then stopped as she spotted Kareem. "Is this the kid you were brining home?" She frowned slightly. "I was thinking it was actually a kid... not a teenager."

"Sorry for lack of details," Sasha said, throwing their bags into the truck. "I'll explain everything to you on the way home. Right now... I just want to get there."


It had been a week since Kareem had joined their home in Oklahoma, and Ami was actually starting to like him. Although communications language-wise were difficult, they seemed to get along well in hand motions. He followed her around the house often, watching everything she did, and mimicking it to an almost perfect degree. It was obvious he learned fast and that he was no stranger at having to pick up new ideas in a very short amount of time. He was a good student at that, and was now even starting to say little words.

It was like a toddler who was learning how to talk; he knew 'hello', 'goodbye', he could say names and was even starting to work on sentences. Just hearing Ami talk seemed to be good enough to get through to him. She had no 'formal' way of teaching him English; he was learning it all second-hand. It worked for him though.

"Kareem."

Kareem turned at started at her, brown eyes asking what he could not. Ami smiled at his and patted the seat next to her on the couch, flipping on the television. She laughed slightly as he jumped, then closed and rolled his eyes. Flopping down next to her, he grinned at her and shrugged. It had been an interesting scene with Kareem's first encounter with the television. The machine had startled the boy, leaving him to stare in wonder at it. Ami had figured he was poor... but never seeing a TV?

It was as if this wold was completely new to him, but Kareem seemed to love every second of it. He was constantly amazed at things that happened in everyday life. He loved the cars, he loved the computer (though he had yet to figure out how to work it), the TV and radio left him in complete amazement. It was as if Kareem was an infant.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.