My Second Piece of Ass
Chapter 19: Playing the Game

Copyright© 2006 by Fable

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19: Playing the Game - They were from vastly different backgrounds and found they needed each other for different reasons. This is the story of how they unselfishly looked to each other and after each other. It's about love, the kind of love that is demonstrated through sacrifice.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   First   Oral Sex  

The trip home from the Waites' house was the most agonizing fifteen minutes of my life. Laura talked incessantly about the rules of restraint, the game we had been looking forward to playing for over three weeks.

"If you don't want me to hold your cock in my hand I won't do it. I can't understand why you're so touchy. All I'm going to do is wrap my small warm hand around your hard pulsating erection to make sure it gets tucked into my pussy to the correct depth. I won't hold onto it longer than necessary. I won't squeeze it. It will be hard, won't it?"

She turned her body my way, inching the hem of her dress above her knees and looking expectantly.

"Yes, you can be assured it will be hard. I know what you're trying to do," I said, amused at her attempt to torment me.

Laura lifted her dress to show me her stocking covered legs and her panty covered mid section, saying, "You can look but don't touch."

"Is that a wet spot I see?" There was no wet spot. I knew Laura was in control and would let herself get wet when she wanted to.

"Did I tell you how horny I am?"

"Yes, constantly," I answered, thinking that in five minutes we would be home and I could badger her for a change.

"I know you want me to lie on my back and spread my legs wide so you can push and probe until you blindly stab around and get me wetter and wetter. That's not the way we're going to play this game. I'm too horny to have you stabbing around willy-nilly while I endure the torture. I know what would happen. I would grab your cock and push it into me with no regard for the depth, and then I would wrap my legs around your waist and draw you into me. That would make me lose the game. That's not what you want is it?"

Laura covered her legs with her skirt as the car came to a stop. We got out and walked to the door, keeping our distance because of the no touching rule. I was keeping my distance because one touch from her would have made me cum in my pants.

We left the kitchen and bathroom lights on so we could see what we were doing in the bedroom. Laura wasted no time in getting out of her dress and hanging it in the closet. Turning, she took a few steps towards me and stopped in the center of the room. Bending, she rolled down one stocking and then the other, stepping out of her shoes long enough to remove the stockings before stepping back into them.

"Aren't you going to let me see you take off your clothes?" she asked, surprised that I had not removed one piece of clothing yet.

She stood motionless while I took off my coat and tie, then I bent down to take off my shoes and socks. Looking up I realized that she was still ahead of me. She stood some ten feet away wearing her bra, panties and shoes. I began to unbutton my shirt.

Laura took several steps towards me. By the time I got my shirt off she stood three feet away, an innocent never-sexier look on her face. I dropped my pants and adjusted my boxers to keep my cock from popping out the front.

She reached behind her back to unfasten her bra. As she dropped the bra to the floor her gaze was steady and thank God, she had stopped talking. I had seen her tits a hundred times but they had never been so beautiful and appealing. We had slept with them on my chest every night but it was as if I was seeing them for the first time. I watched her chest expand and deflate, expand and deflate. She swallowed and for those few seconds the game was off.

She cocked her head as if to say, let's see what you've got.

I obliged her and lowered my shorts.

She bit her lip and filled her chest cavity with air as if she had never seen me hard before. Our gaze was steady. No woman had ever made me feel manlier.

With an impish grin she turned her back to me. Bending, she lowered her panties to present her newly repaired ass.

"Lovely," I whispered. From three feet away it looked perfect except for the hint of a dimple where the mark had been.

"Would you like to kiss it?" She had straightened and stood with her back to me only three feet away. Except for the shoes and the chain, she was naked. From her slender legs my eyes returned to the curvature of her buttocks to the trim waist and upward to her shoulder length silken hair. She turned to face me, her head up in wide-eyed anticipation.

"Yes." I answered and stepped within a foot from her.

"Sorry, no touching, remember?"

With two jerky moves she shed the shoes and took a running jump to land in the center of the bed. She fluffed a pillow for her head and motioned for me to join her.

At the foot of the bed I waited for her to settle into position. She wiggled her ass on the mattress and spread her legs. Our eyes locked. The moment we had talked about so often had arrived and I could not move. She ran her tongue over parted lips, her gaze steady.

She watched me crawl toward her open legs. Easing between them I inspected her pussy for moisture and was gratified to see that the lips were glistening and open.

As we had discussed I placed my hands on each side of her arms for support. My cock was inches from her sex. We gazed into each other's eyes for a full minute before Laura changed her mood from sensual to playful.

"What did we decide? Can I touch it or do you want to poke around?" She sounded like she didn't care which I chose. By that time I didn't care either. I just wanted to make contact. I knew that if I stabbed forward my cock would go right in but I didn't know if I could control the depth. I decided to let her do the inserting to give her that responsibility.

"Go ahead, you can touch it," I said.

We both watched as she reached for my cock with her left hand. Our eyes met as I let her draw me down inch by inch until we touched, sending a shiver down the back of my spine.

The only thing that kept me from plunging deep within her was the look of determination on Laura's face. She was playing to win. I didn't care who won. All I wanted was the feel of my cock surrounded by the warm wet walls of her vagina and the friction that would come from thrusting into... but a speck of self respect must have given me the resolve to hold out for a few seconds.

"Stop," she said, holding her left hand, the same hand that had just released my cock, inches from my chest.

Looking down I could see that she had judged it right. My cock looked to be inserted about one inch. She was watching me closely. We were at a standstill. The game was under way.

I made a slight adjustment, moving my right hand out to give her more space in case she wanted to drop her left hand to her side. Seeing that I had slipped father into her I backed away to approximately the same depth, about one inch.

"Stop, you're fucking," she shouted, holding up her left hand again in warning.

"No I'm not. I'm allowed a quarter of an inch movement," I countered, somewhat amused at her reaction to the slightest movement on my part.

"You moved down a quarter of an inch and then up, that's fucking," she challenged, showing more irritation than I had ever seen from her.

"You're getting edgy over nothing. I moved one quarter of an inch, that's all. That's not fucking. You said yourself it's within the rules," I barked back at her. To emphasize my point I did it again, careful to only move one quarter of an inch in and out.

Both of her arms came up and for a second I thought she was going to put them around my hips to draw me down to her but she demonstrated restraint. The look on her face was pure grit.

I held my ground, remaining perfectly still as I peered down at her. She dropped her hands to her sides, resigned to wait me out. Her eyes closed and a look of concentration came over her face.

I felt her lips grip my glans. The stimulation to the sensitive area was excruciating, like a mosquito crawling across my hand. I could see it but I could not swat it. Like counting the steps the mosquito would take to cross my hand I blocked out the urge to burry my cock deep within her to squelch what she was doing to me.

"Open your eyes," I said, hoping to break her concentration.

"That's not a rule," Laura countered, obeying me. She blinked her eyelids innocently.

"Do you give up?"

A blank look came to her face. "Me give up? I'm winning, why should I give up?"

"You're not winning, I am. I can stay like this all night."

She smiled confidently. "We need to revise the quarter of an inch rule. If you move in and then out it's fucking but if you just move in one quarter of an inch it's within tolerant movement. Is that agreeable to you?"

I pondered her proposal. The quarter of an inch would be to her advantage. She would be able to do things that would drive me wild. I didn't care but I wasn't going to give her a quarter of and inch for nothing.

"Sure, I guess so but I want something in return," I answered.

"What do you want?"

"That you can't close your eyes. We have to look at each other all the time."

This was a problem for her. I had seen the damage she could do by closing her eyes and concentrating and wanted to counter her advantage.

Reluctantly she agreed, "Okay, I won't close my eyes and movement is restricted to just in. If you move in and out that's fucking."

"Agreed," I said, remaining still and watching the wheels turn in her head. A minute passed. We watched one another closely. I wondered how long I could hold out without moving. How important was winning to her? It was becoming less and less important to me.

"Well, do you want to do it?"

"What's that?" I asked as if I didn't know her plan.

"Do you want to push in a quarter of an inch?"

God, what kind of question was that? I wanted dearly to push in another quarter of an inch or more, much more. Looking down to where we were joined I wondered how either of us would know how far a quarter of an inch was. I knew her plan. If I gave her another quarter of an inch to work with she could do serious damage. She would grip and squeeze and torture my cock and have me pumping furiously before I could say stop. I didn't move.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.