My Second Piece of Ass
Chapter 4: Leaving

Copyright© 2006 by Fable

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Leaving - They were from vastly different backgrounds and found they needed each other for different reasons. This is the story of how they unselfishly looked to each other and after each other. It's about love, the kind of love that is demonstrated through sacrifice.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   First   Oral Sex  

As promised, Laura called me every day during my last three weeks at the stateside base, always at eight p.m., always for 15 minutes. We talked about everything.

"Have your toe nails grown out?" she asked one night.

"What?"

"You cut them too short. I noticed the nail on your pinkie was cut to the quick. Remember? You were doing me with your big toe and I saw how short your nails are."

"Laura, I didn't 'do you' with my big toe, it must have been someone else. You must be dreaming."

"That must be it. I dream of you doing me all the time."

I told her of the rounds I was making in preparation to go overseas. There was a checklist to be signed off, records to collect, a stop at payroll and shots for every disease imaginable.

We made plans to spend three days together after I had signed out on leave. I would delay my trip home and Laura would come to meet me even though it was not the end of the month, her usual R & R.

"I'm going to be good to you," she said on the phone one night.

"You have been very good to me. I'll be good to you too."

"I'll be especially good to you, you'll see," she said, a haunting spasm in her voice that sent a chill up my spine. She always ended our conversations, "You are my R & R."

Our last three days together was a disaster. I knew something was wrong by the way she was dressed in a scanty skirt and halter. She was Tess.

"Drop your pants and show me your cock," she said as soon as we were in the room. Nothing like this had happened before. 'Even a postman doesn't take a walk on his day off, ' she had always said.

"Laura," I said, making no move to comply.

"Show me your cock," she repeated. "A straight fuck is 10 dollars, suck and fuck is 25, around the world is 50, what will it be?"

"Laura, we're not going to do this, damn it."

"Call me Tess, that's my name," she said, unbuckling my belt and lowering my pants. She snaked my cock out of my shorts, wiggled it around in her hand and said, "Short horn."

I reached for my pants; she pushed me on the bed and pulled them off, then reached for my shorts. I lifted my butt to accommodate her and saw that look of accomplishment come over her face. She found my wallet and opened it.

"Twenty-five, suck and fuck, is that what you want, mister?" She was removing her own clothes.

"Laura, you've got to stop this," I pleaded.

"Look mister, when you hear a knock on the door it's over, whether I'm done with you or not."

Suddenly, my cock was in her mouth. She watched me as she sucked, slurping, moaning, pretending. I can honestly say that I could not enjoy what she was doing.

Then she was on top of me, bouncing like the jumping jack, balancing herself with one hand on my chest, which was still covered by my shirt. I saw the hard determination on her face and the glint in her eyes when she brought me off, early.

"How about a drink, mister?" She poured scotch into two glasses and handed one of them to me. "Me and this other girl had a trailer on the outskirts of this town... ," she began.

"Laura, you're going to have to stop this," I said, taking a long slug of straight scotch.

"Her name was Karen. She had a drug problem; I didn't know how bad it was..."

"Laura, damn it, I'm not going to listen to this."

She threw back the remaining liquid in her glass and looked at me as if to say, 'really?'

I watched her pick up my wallet again, knowing there was only 15 dollars left. Having sold my car, I had bought a rail ticket and put the rest of my money in traveler's checks, thinking that if I needed more cash I could always use one or more of them.

"You've got enough for a straight fuck here buddy, is that what you want, mister?

She stepped to the bed and lay on her back, opening her legs wide. "Fuck me, mister," she said, fingering her cunt, smiling, a distant look on her face.

I watched her; sadly, I drained my glass and got up to find a place to set it down.

"Come on mister; fuck me before the knock on the door comes."

I turned back to her. She was in the same position. She mouthed, 'come on.'

Reluctantly, I took off my shirt and got between her legs. She reached out and tugged me to her, inserting my cock and pulling me in with her legs around me.

"Fuck me mister," she ordered, "fuck me." I did.

"You can do better than that, come on mister, come..." she began to cry. Deep sobs, tears covering her face, uncontrollable shudders, quiet weeping. I stopped thrusting and bent to bring my cheek to hers. I tried to console her, whispering, 'it's okay, it's okay, please honey, don't cry, its okay.'

We were still joined but I had lost my erection. She put her arms around me and cried, her body shaking. I cradled her head in my hands, kissing her damp cheeks. She began to hum; her hands stopped moving on my back. She relaxed, the humming stopped and I could tell she was asleep. I cover her naked body, got up and mixed myself another drink.

We walked the same streets as before and looked into shop windows. Neither of us had an inclination to shop. Laura molded her body to me at times, relishing the closeness but at other times she refused to be touched, keeping me at bay.

We slept in the same bed without having sex. We talked of world news but nothing personal, nothing about our times together or of the separation which was rapidly approaching. Not even on our last night together.

"I want to give you something special," It was Laura, naked, wearing only the gold chain that I had given her.

She undressed me and laid me on my back. We kissed, her tits bouncing on my chest, my cock growing. She moved down to my nipples, flicking each several times before blowing on my stomach, sending chills up my spine. She blew on my pubic hair, and then kissed my balls, taking one in her mouth, sucking, and then the other. She looked up at me, smiling, drawing the loose skin of one of my balls out and letting it go, grinning up at me. She circled the base of my cock with her tongue, and then licked all the way up the underside to circle the bulb, still watching me, spellbound. I was mesmerized.

Suddenly, she engulfed me, taking me deep, moving slowly on the way up, sucking, going deep I felt the back of her throat, back up, slowly, sucking. She watched me, repeating these actions, stopping to smile, only to take me deep again.

I don't know how long this went on, I couldn't think. I couldn't speak. I touched her shoulder to signal that I was close. She paid no attention, I think she knew. My eruption made me jump, jump again and wither. When I awoke I was covered. Laura was not in the room. I checked the bathroom. She was not there either. I panicked.

I dressed, throwing on the clothes I had been wearing. Laura's clothes, white pants, a flowered blouse, panties and bra, were there on the floor where she had discarded them. I checked her closet. Missing was a dress that I had seen her unpack. I remembered that it was black satin with a low cut neckline, uncharacteristic for Laura to wear on our R & R. 'Shoe's, ' I thought. Her white sneaker were there and a pair of sandals. I couldn't remember if she had unpacked other shoes. Where would she go?

I found her in the first place I checked, the hotel bar. The place was packed. A female was playing the piano and singing. Laura, surrounded by three men, was laughing, loudly. She was wearing the black low-cut dress, showing a lot of cleavage and, the gold necklace. With high heels she was about 5'5" while the guys around her were all well over six feet tall. Her breasts looked as if they would pop out of the dress, making the guys very horny, and protective of their prey.

"What do you want?" one of them said as I approached and stood just behind Laura.

"I came to get my sister," I said to the guy. Laura turned a surprised look on her face.

"Randy, what are you doing here? I thought you would sleep all night," then to the three men, "I gave him the best blow-job he's ever had, he was passed out with a smile on his face when I left him, weren't you sugar?" she said, patting me on the cheek.

"Why don't you go back to sleep?" one of the guys said, putting an arm around Laura's shoulder. She didn't seem to mind.

"Let's go," I said, taking one of her hands. She took a drink and shook her head, "not ready to go."

"Hear that? She's not ready to go," said the balding heavy-set guy to her left.

"Yeah, she's not going anyplace, now get lost," the third guy said.

I felt a knot in my neck, I was getting very tense. They were all big guys, a little drunk, but big.

"You got yours, now go away so we can get ours," the guy with his arm around Laura said.

I was outnumbered and Laura was in one of her moods, very uncooperative. Any one of them would injure me if I stood up to him, all three of them together would do serious harm.

"It'll cost you," I said, loud enough for there to be no mistake, loud enough for all three to hear me, loud enough for the bartender to hear.

"What?" the tall guy to my left said. Laura was looking at me, fire in her eyes, her face distorted in disbelief.

"What are you talking about?" said the third guy.

"Fifty buck each, is that what you would say, Tess?

She was on me, fists beating on my head, screaming at me, calling me names. I did nothing to defend myself. All three of the men were trying to pull her from me.

"Break it up!" a voice behind them said. Then louder, "Break it up!"

The three men turned but Laura didn't stop calling me names and pounding on me. I could see it was the bartender. He was on our side of the bar; holding a club, gripping it with both hands, ready to swing. Another bartender had come to that end of the bar. Exhausted, Laura cried and wilted. I took her in my arms.

"Get her out of here you little pimp," the bartender said to me.

"He's not a pimp," Laura said, but only softly, in my ear. She had slumped into my arms, 'he's not a pimp. He's not a pimp."

We left the bar, me supporting her, walking past the other patrons and then through the lobby to the elevator, curious eyes upon us.

I helped her undress and get into her long nightgown. She went to sleep immediately, makeup smeared and the gold chain still around her neck. I removed my clothes and crawled into the bed beside her.

"Randy," I heard her say. She was shaking me, "Randy, wake up."

I opened my eyes and groggily looked at her. "What? What?" I asked sleepily.

"It's time to get up." She was naked. Her hair had been brushed and her face washed clean of the makeup.

"What time is it?"

"I don't know but it's time."

"Time for what?"

"I have to leave but first I want to give you something."

It was 2:33 a.m. She had turned on all the lights in the room. "How come all the lights are on? I asked, going to the bathroom to throw cold water on my face. If she was leaving I wanted to see her off. I wanted to tell her things.

"I want you to watch us in the mirror," she said, answering, I would come to understand much later, my question about the lights being on.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.