Finding My Son - Cover

Finding My Son

Copyright© 2006 by hotwetnshaved

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - I was very young when I gave birth to my darling son and eighteen years later he fulfilled my dreams by coming to live with me.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

I made love to Mo after mum had come round from her faint or rather we feasted on each other as mum sat there open legged and watched whilst swigging champagne straight from the bottle and when we eventually all staggered drunkenly to bed, we were asleep the second our heads hit the pillows!

I awoke first and lay there for a few minutes listening to the wrecking crew in my head, then I eased Mo's hand off my prick, got out of bed and looked out of the window, it was a slightly dull day, overcast and cloudy and not particularly warm, so I walked down to the deserted beach and jumped into the cold sea.

Whether it was the shock of the cold water or just the fact that my system needed a shock, I don't know, but after twenty minutes I felt a million dollars again and went up the steps I'd cut and back into the house.

I could hardly believe that mum and Mo were standing by the cooker frying bacon and eggs, both wearing cut off denims and skimpy white tee shirts. Fresh orange juice was on the table and I even surprised myself by wolfing down a big breakfast with the girls,

"Mo's brother designs and builds swimming pools" mum announced as we all sat back wiping our mouths, "And she thinks if we had one here, it would add thousands onto the value of the house"

"Well yes, I suppose it would" I agreed, "But how much would it cost us in the first place?"

"I suppose we could ask him for an estimate" so we piled into my car and went over to see him.

To our surprise we found him in the same shoe shop where we'd met Mo the day before, but a giggling Mo explained that it was their joint enterprise, apparently it had been their parent's business, but they'd sold up and gone to live in Spain leaving the shop and the flat to the kids.

Michael, her brother was a good looking youth of about twenty or so, with a ready smile and an obvious desire to please, I liked him immediately especially when Mo kissed him and I noticed how one hand lingered familiarly on her pert little bottom!

"I thought you designed swimming pools?" mum asked him and he smiled,

"That was dad's business" he explained, "I kind of took over from him when he retired, but when my sister decides not to come home for whatever reason, I look after the shop along with Kimberly here" he waved a hand towards a young girl who was with a customer,

"I left you a note!" Mo protested and he agreed, "Yes dear, but you didn't say you'd be out all night"

"Blame her" she laughed and pointed to mum, "I'll explain later but for now can we leave Kim in charge here, they want you to look at their garden with a view to installing a swimming pool?"

Michael ran upstairs to their flat and met us at the car clutching a brief case,

"It won't be cheap you know" he said and mum laughed, "Don't worry Michael, I can probably afford it"

We spent about three hours measuring, calculating and taking photographs of the garden and then Michael said he would need to go to the house he shared with Mo, to work everything out,

"I thought you lived above the shop?" mum said, but Mo told her that they only stayed there infrequently, "We've got a little place out in the country too" she said,

"Come with us and stay for dinner"

I ran them back to their shop and arranged to meet them there at five when the shop closed before heading home again where I found mum luxuriating in a foamy bath,

"I need a shave darling" she said teasingly, "And I can't think of anything nicer than to have you do it for me"

My penis agreed with her but remembering what she'd said the day before, I insisted that she wore just stockings and suspender belt.

"You know I always feel horny when I wear them" she said with a smile, "Mo said that she'll be wearing them tonight for me"

"She's a very sexy girl" I smiled remembering how she'd squealed and let go of her golden offering as I'd ejaculated in her mouth last night, "But she's not a threat mum, she never will be"

"I know darling" she said softly, "But did you notice how close she was to Michael?"

"I saw his hand on her bum, if that's what you mean"

"Yes it was what I meant" she giggled, "I suspect that his hand has been in other places too on her lovely little body"

She stood up then to dry herself off and I marveled at her figure, her breasts still stood proud and unsupported, her nipples hard and inviting.

"See anything you fancy?" she smiled and I laughed with her,

"I fancy everything that I see mum, but I'm just going down to take that old gate off at the front, I'd like you to bring me a cup of coffee down, after you've put your stockings on of course!"

I knew that she was thrilled at being ordered to go out the front like that, although it was a quiet road, there was nothing to stop anyone at all from seeing her as they went past.

"Bring a towel, water and the razor as well mum" I said and saw her shudder with excitement.

By the time she walked out in high heels and stockings, I'd wrestled the old gate off and said goodbye to an old chap walking his dog who'd stopped for a chat, she put the coffee and the bowl down and went back in for a chair and the towel, her gorgeous little bottom wiggling suggestively.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.