Finding My Son - Cover

Finding My Son

Copyright© 2006 by hotwetnshaved

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - I was very young when I gave birth to my darling son and eighteen years later he fulfilled my dreams by coming to live with me.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

I slept late the following morning and it was almost dinner time when she woke me, a hand gently masturbating my fully erect penis and her heavy breasts pressed into my back.

I moaned softly still half asleep and turned to face her, but she slithered down and suddenly my prick was engulfed in the warm wetness of her mouth,

"Mum" I gasped as I felt her tongue lapping at my swollen dome and her fingers kneading my balls, I threw the sheet off and looked down into her eyes, they were smiling at me, a deep blue and I thought she was the most beautiful woman I'd ever met before.

I didn't try to hold back, in the short time that I'd known her, I already realized that she was a very, very highly sexed woman, she closed one eye in a suggestive wink and prodded a finger against my anus.

My prick just seemed to erupt and with a long, low moan of pleasure, I spurted jet after jet of cum into her mouth!

I slept again for a short time and saw her in the field when I went down after a shower, I made a coffee and waved to her to come and drink it with me and she smiled shyly when she joined me.

"Did you enjoy that darling?" she said softly and grinned like a Cheshire cat when I told her it had been beautiful,

"But I feel like I used you mum"

"You used me Billy because I wanted to be used, I wanted you to come like that in my mouth, it was perfect as far as I was concerned"

"Why did you feel that you wanted to be used mum?"

She seemed to think about it for a moment and then said that as I must realize, she'd always been quite a strong minded woman,

"I had to be darling, to get where I am, I've made decisions, good or bad but I've always stuck by them but sometimes in my private moments, I like other people to make the decisions for me"

"You mean you like to be dominated"

"Yes" she looked at me from under her eye lashes and smiled,

"Yes darling, but only in a sexual way, are you all right with that?"

"It sounds like a lot of fun mum" I smiled, "Tell me about your relationship with Margaret, was she dominant towards you?"

"Oh yes, sometimes she made me do the most outrageous things in public"

"Such as?"

"The one I got a lot of pleasure from was once when she was tendering for a contract and offering her terms to the potential client, I sat at my desk behind him, opened my legs, put both feet up on my desk and masturbated myself to orgasm!"

"Did you do it because she asked you?"

"No" she said and looked closely at me,

"I did it because she told me"

"Would you do anything if I told you to?"

"Probably" she smiled, "Try me"

It's very short isn't it?" I said as we got out of his car and the late summer breeze played with the hem of my skirt,

"Are you backing out?"

"Oh God no" I laughed, "I'm excited"

"You can put some panties on if you want mum"

"No" I said firmly, "No I can't darling, don't you see, I can't because you said I must wear a very short skirt without anything at all under it"

"People will see your pussy"

"Yes, they will won't they?" I smiled and felt a thrill run through me.

He found a shoe shop to start with and I teased the pretty assistant unmercifully, I tried about a dozen pairs on and flashed my naked slit at her with every pair,

Finally, I settled on a knee length pair of black leather boots, very expensive but very sexy looking and she gave me a lovely smile as she put them in a bag for me,

"Come back soon" she said and I wondered if there was more in it than her actual words,

"God that was hot" I laughed as we walked down the street towards a busy department store with an escalator, at the very top, whilst in front of two young men, he dropped a five pound note on the floor and I bent slowly to pick it up, giving those behind me an unfettered view of everything I've got!

We went then into a supermarket where I reached up for goods we didn't want, I bent from the waist to pick things from the lower shelves and I even managed to get my skirt entangled in the trolley and walked around for about five minutes with my pussy and my naked bottom on show.

It was the hottest afternoon I'd ever spent and I loved it, I sat beside him in the car on the way home and played with myself whilst he described the reactions of the uninvited voyeurs.

But it was when we got home and I took the boots out of the bag that I had an even bigger thrill, I was about to throw the receipt away when I looked at it and saw a phone number scrawled on the back, it said, "Gorgeous, I enjoyed it very much" and was signed, "Mo" with three crosses after her name!

"Phone her mum" he said and pulled me down onto his lap as I picked up the phone.

It was just after seven that evening when she arrived looking even prettier than I remembered in a little black dress cut low enough to show the swellings of her firm young breasts and just short enough to be interesting.

"So do you do that sort of thing often Sally?" she smiled as she sipped her drink and looked at me with her big brown eyes,

"Only when I'm told to" I answered truthfully,

"Oh, I see" she laughed, "We often get women in who aren't wearing anything underneath, but I only usually get very brief glimpses"

"So, did you like what you saw?"

"Mmm yes, as I said, I thought it was gorgeous"

I was wearing a knee length kimono with just a white thong and hold up stockings beneath it, the top gaped open as I leaned forward and placed a hand on her knee,

"Would you like to see it again Mo?"

"That's why I'm here Sally" she whispered, "I've been hot all afternoon waiting for you to ring"

Our lips met briefly and a low moan of desire escaped hers as I flicked out my tongue to touch hers,

"Where's your boyfriend Sally?"

"He's over the road at the hotel having a few drinks in the bar, but he's not my boyfriend, he's my son!"

Her hand stole inside my kimono and cupped a breast as she ran her thumb over my nipple,

"Can we go to bed Sally, I want you to tell me all about you and your son?"

She gasped in the bedroom as I slipped the dress off her shoulders and kissed each nipple in turn,

"Stockings" I whispered, "I love to feel them against my neck"

"So do I" she smiled and crushed her lips to mine while her tongue explored my mouth, I felt her fingers unzipping the kimono and then a delicate little hand slid down over my stomach and into the waistband of my thong,

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.