Finding My Son - Cover

Finding My Son

Copyright© 2006 by hotwetnshaved

Chapter 3: William (Billy)

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: William (Billy) - I was very young when I gave birth to my darling son and eighteen years later he fulfilled my dreams by coming to live with me.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

I'd seen what mum needed as she proudly showed me the field and to say that I was impressed would have been the biggest understatement ever, she'd done miracles!

It cost me all the money I had and a bit more besides thanks to my credit card, but when mum eventually surfaced, I'd already dug out the base for it.

"Is it in order for me to ask what you're doing?"

I looked up and grinned, she was a vision in my tee shirt and nothing else but a tiny pair of very skimpy panties,

"It's for the greenhouse mum"

"What greenhouse?"

"The one that's coming tomorrow morning at half past seven"

"Oh" she said vaguely, "That greenhouse"

It was quite a day, I explained to her over breakfast what I'd done and earned myself a long sexy kiss from her as I stroked her lovely little bottom.

"You know darling, never in my wildest dreams did I ever imagine that we'd do what we did last night" then she giggled as one of my hands stole up underneath the front of her tee shirt and found a semi erect nipple,

"No" I said, "In spite of what I said about wanting you when I saw you at the station mum, I never really thought we'd end up in bed together"

"Any regrets darling?"

"None at all mum"

"Do I take it then that you're going to work here?"

"Would you like me to?"

"You bloody know I would" she smiled, "But I've got a major task for you and I'd like to show it to you now, tell me what you think, but I warn you, it'll be quite a job!"

I started it that very afternoon, all I'd needed was a pick and shovel and I found both in the outhouse, mum kept me well supplied with cold drinks whilst I dug out the steps roughly to begin with, but as I got further down, her visits became a distraction because of her short skirts and my inability to look elsewhere but at her.

The greenhouse was installed and filled with seedlings ready for the winter and as the summer progressed we could see the results of our efforts in the field, we sold the first lot of lettuces to Stan and Betty and to other local hotels, the money was very little, but our sense of achievement was everything, the beetroots followed next along with onions, carrots and turnips and mum was like a little school kid, she told me one night that her little garden had given her far more satisfaction than anything else in her life!

It took me a month to finish the steps down the cliff and we had a fencing company do a handrail for us and from that day onwards, we were able to walk down to the beach every evening and stroll in the surf, it was beautiful, sometimes we'd take a bottle of wine and just sit there watching the waves roll in, then one Sunday morning dad and his wife arrived!

I always refer to her now as dad's wife because once I found out about mum, it was as if she was nothing to me, I know it may sound harsh, but if the truth were known, we never really liked each other, she was a shrewish little woman with a mind that matched her size and she sometimes made dad's life a misery.

Mum had been naked beneath a filmy little dress and thankfully had just gone back upstairs to draw a bath for us both when I saw dad's car pulling up outside.

"Hello" I said awkwardly, "What brings you two here?"

"Hello son" dad said and embraced me warmly, his wife just looked disdainfully around and sniffed,

"It's not very big is it?" she said just as mum came downstairs, it took her a few seconds to recognize him, but when she did, her smile was warm and genuine.

I introduced her and dad's wife, but mum's outstretched hand was ignored,

"I hope you don't mind us coming" dad said, "It's just that William isn't very good at phoning and we wanted to find out what's happening,

I was relieved to see that mum had changed her dress, I'm not sure that the shrew would have appreciated seeing her nipples through the dress as much as I had,

"Where do you sleep?" she asked sharply and I couldn't resist it,

"Oh mum's very good" I said humbly, "She gave me some straw for a bed in the stables, the horses don't make too much mess and if they do she hoses me down once a month!"

Mum giggled and dad turned away but the shrew looked at me in abject horror,

"But she uses warm water, don't you mum?"

"How are you doing financially Sally?" Dad asked her kindly, but mum smiled and told him that we were fine,

"Show them the field Billy" she said, "While I make a cup of tea"

Dad was well impressed and said how beautiful the cottage was and he looked at me with something akin to pride when I showed him the steps I'd cut into the cliff.

"It must have been hard work Billy" he said and I was shocked at his use of Billy.

"It's William" snapped the shrew and earned herself a withering look from dad,

"Come and look at what she bought me for my eighteenth dad" I said and practically dragged him up to the garage,

"Wow, there must be money in them there vegetables" he laughed and the shrew asked how much were the monthly repayments on it?

"I paid cash actually" mum said from behind us and smilingly showed us all to the table on the lawn, I could tell that the shrew's nasty attitude was beginning to irritate dad and I wondered too how long it would be before mum snapped.

"And where on earth would someone like her get that sort of money?" she snapped and dad sighed at her downright ignorance,

"Rita we came down here to see my son and his mother" he stressed the "my" now if you can't curb your viciousness for just a few minutes, I'll thank you to go and wait in the car!

"Actually Rita" mum said pleasantly, "I worked for it, I started my own computer related company and sold it for rather a lot of money, along with an office and six employees I netted just over two million pounds, you should try working one day, you never know, you might find you enjoy it"

She got up then and ran back into the kitchen, dad looked at his wife, shook his head and followed her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.