Finding My Son - Cover

Finding My Son

Copyright© 2006 by hotwetnshaved

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I was very young when I gave birth to my darling son and eighteen years later he fulfilled my dreams by coming to live with me.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

I felt really strange sitting in the lounge of an hotel with my son whilst he told me about how his step mother had been frigid for much of her marriage to his father, it was something I didn't really want to know about, so I pushed him about why they'd had what he called strong words.

"Well" he grinned shyly, "They'd been out to a friend's wedding, they should have stayed overnight, but for whatever reason they came home early and caught us"

"Us?" I queried,

"You've got to understand that this is embarrassing mum"

"Ok, but stop if you don't want to tell me"

"It's not that mum" he wriggled uncomfortably, "It's just that I've got a bit of a problem, just a little one, well no, it's a big one really"

"William you're not making any sense at all" I laughed and watched in stunned amazement as she went bright red in the face,

Leaning forward, he put his lips to my ear and whispered,

"I'm rather a big lad mum"

"I can see that darling" I laughed, then I stopped when I realized what he meant,

"Oh"

"Well word got round one day when I'd been in the showers after a rugby match and let's just say that I became very popular with the local girls"

"Oh Billy" I leaned over and kissed his cheek, "Is that all?"

"Mum, it's not just that I'm large" he looked around furtively, "I'm bloody enormous"

I wanted to giggle, but he really thought he had a problem,

"Anyway it was two girls from the local supermarket, I knew them vaguely and when I was in there one day, the elder of the two, Susan, asked me outright if what she'd heard was true, so I said she should come home with me and see for herself, she did and her friend Jane came with her"

"And were they impressed?"

He grinned again and leaned forward,

"I did it to Susan twice and I was just getting interested in Jane when they came in, dad's wife called me a pervert just before she fainted"

"Why did she faint?"

"Because I pulled out and stood up, she cried out that it wasn't natural and fainted"

I couldn't help giggling then at the thought of it and at least he smiled with me,

When he got up to get another drink, I realized that there was a definite wetness between my thighs, all this sexy talk was turning me on a bit after so long without any sexual contact at all.

"You're looking at me mum" he said quietly bringing me out of my reverie and it was my turn to redden,

"I'm sorry darling" I said quickly, too quickly really, "I was wondering er, you know"

"You mean how large am I?"

"Well yes, I know it's not the sort of question that a mother asks her son normally, but I can see you're worried and I want to help"

"Too big mum" was all he said and we sat in silence for a while until I stood up to go to the ladies room and an involuntary groan escaped my lips,

"Mum, what's wrong?"

"Too many hours bending and planting darling" I winced, "But I'll be ok soon, I'll have a hot bath when we get home"

"Let me massage you mum" he said earnestly, "I was joking earlier on but one or two girls have said I'm good at it"

"I think I'd like that Billy, thank you, is it all right to call you Billy instead of William?"

"Yes" he grinned, "They insisted on William though, but I prefer Billy"

"Billy it is then"

I sat down slowly in the steaming hot water and immediately felt the warmth permeating into every pore of my aching body, it seemed somehow that now he was here, I would be able to relax a bit and spend some time with him, or at least I hoped so!

"Mum?"

"Yes darling?"

"Cover up a minute, I've got something for you"

I was more than covered with all the soap suds up to my neck, so I told him to come in and I burst out laughing, he had my only silver tray with a long stemmed glass of champagne and another glass beside it containing a single red rose!

"I went back to the hotel and bought a bottle to celebrate finding you"

"Oh Billy" I said and felt a lump in my throat, "That's a beautiful thought darling"

He offered me the tray and I reached out for the drink as he raised his own glass,

"Let's drink to finding each other" I smiled and we both sipped at the fizzy champagne,

"Wow" I laughed, "This is nice, I'm soaking in a nice hot bath drinking the finest champagne brought to me by a handsome young waiter"

"Yes well just imagine how I feel mum" he smiled, "I'm standing next to a beautiful young woman lying naked in her bath"

He bent over then to kiss me and I tilted my head for his lips,

"You're lips are beautiful mum" he said as he stood up again, "And so are your nipples"

I looked down and saw each nipple poking up cheekily through the suds and he blew me a kiss as I threatened to throw my glass at him.

"Have you drank it all, or is there any of that nectar left?" I asked as I walked into the lounge, I was wearing just a short robe over a pair of white panties, the biggest I had (but that wasn't saying much.)

He'd changed into a pair of cut off shorts that displayed his muscular thighs and grinned at me as he poured out some more champagne,

"Are you ready for your massage?" and gestured to a large bath towel on the floor,

"Ooh yes please" I smiled, "But it's my back you know, my nipples are fine"

"They certainly are mum" he leered playfully,

I lay on my stomach on top of the towel and quickly drew the robe off before lying flat to hide my boobs, my panties were quite full and hid most of my bottom, but I felt ok about being like that with him, I was comfortable and anyway, my back was killing me.

"Right" he said softly, "Where does it hurt most mum?"

"The small of my back, just above my bum"

The oil was warm and smelt wonderful as he poured a generous amount onto my back and I couldn't help a moan escaping my lips, he was good there was no doubt about it, his fingers kneaded and pushed and he seemed to know exactly where to press hard and where to caress my skin gently,

He massaged my shoulders digging his fingers deep into my flesh, pulling, rubbing and squeezing, then I felt his fingers on my neck and the sensation was out of this world.

"You should do this for a living darling" I said softly, "I feel better already"

"I'm always good when the subject is as pretty as you are mum"

I drained my glass and he refilled it, I propped myself up on my elbows to sip at it and I felt his oily hands going to my sides and caressing the side of each heavy breast,

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.