House in the Woods: Kishi

by Shakes Peer2B

Copyright© 2006 by Shakes Peer2B

BDSM Sex Story: Mike has agreed to an assignation with a rather submissive young lady, but is not sure he can meet all of her needs. When twins Jade and Jasmine show up for some new breast jewelry, Mike persuades them to take the girl under their tender tutelage.Warning: Extreme breast piercing inside! If you don't like such things, don't read it.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Consensual   BDSM   DomSub   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Body Modification   Caution   .

© Copyright 2006 - Shakes Peer2B

This is a story about a sexual FANTASY written for consenting adults. If you're not both of those, don't read it. Characters in a FANTASY don't get sick or die unless I want them to. In real life, people who don't use condoms and other safe-sex techniques do get sick and die. You don't live in a FANTASY so be safe. The fictional characters in my stories are trained and experienced in acts of FANTASY - don't try to do what they do - someone could get hurt.

If you think you know somebody who resembles any of the characters here, congratulations, but you're wrong - any similarity between the characters in this story and any real person is purely coincidental, since all of these characters are figments of my dirty little imagination.

This is my story, not yours. Don't sell it or put it on a pay site. You can keep it and/or give it away with all of this information intact, but if you make money off of it without my permission, you're breaking the law and pissing me off.


I watched on the security camera as the cab pulled up next to my mailbox, disgorging its passenger. She paid the driver from a meager wad of bills pulled from the pocket of her jeans. It was Wally's cab, so she must have taken the one bus a week that came through the little town, then hired Wally to get her to my place.

Turning to survey the trees lining the dirt-and-rock path that served as my driveway, she double-checked the paper in her hand before letting herself through the gate and beginning the long trek to the house.

"Right on time," I told my companion, who gave me a predatory smile in return, then accompanied me and the boys out to the porch to await the arrival of my guest. Since I was expecting this one, I signalled the dogs to hold when they alerted to her scent. We waited patiently, and ten minutes after she alighted from the cab, the young lady trudged into view, then stepped into the cleared area in front of the house.

We stood waiting in the shadows of the porch, and she didn't see us until she was almost at the bottom of the steps.

A small exclamation escaped her as she noticed the four of us waiting there.

"Mr. Brenneman?" Her voice was tentative and she shaded her eyes with her hand and the piece of paper it held.

"Who's asking?" I thought I knew, but one couldn't be too careful.

"It's me, Kishi, sir," She answered, her nervous glance taking in the figure beside me. "We arranged..."

"I know the arrangement, girl!" I cut her off. "I asked only for you to identify yourself!"

"Y-yes sir," She replied meekly, hanging her head.

"I have decided, after reviewing your needs," I told her, "to leave your training in the capable hands of my associate, Mistress Jade, and her sister."

Kishi's head came up as she stared in astonishment and some trepidation at the black-clad figure of my companion.

Jade was one of the tiniest women I had ever met, but her regal carriage, austere expression, and platform boots made her look much taller than she was. I had the feeling that the image didn't even begin to scratch the surface of how dangerous she was, however. Her jet black hair was drawn tightly to the back of her head where it was tied in some sort of complicated knot that left the straight, silken strands hanging only to the top of her buttocks. Her makeup was as severe as her expression, though her lovely Asian features and flawless skin could have graced the cover of any fashion magazine with no makeup at all.

Jade wore a tightly cinched black leather corset that pinched her already small waist to about the size of my wrist. Below that she wore a black leather micro-skirt that came just to the crease between her delightful thighs and tiny, delicious buttocks. Her black leather boots covered most of the elegance of her legs. Her extraordinarily erect posture was enhanced by the broad black leather neck stretcher that highlighted the elegance of her already long, slender neck. Mistress Jade's small, upturned breasts were bare, save for the needle tipped conical metal spikes that covered, by attaching to, her nipples.

Those spikes were how I had come to know Jade and her twin sister. The two had made a very lucrative business in San Francisco by dominating successful businessmen and -women. Despite the strong sexual content of their business, the sisters kept out of the grasp of law enforcement by never engaging in sex with their clients. That didn't mean that the clientele were not sexually satisfied. On the contrary, no customer ever left their care without cumming at least once, but never through contact with any part of the sisters' or anyone else's bodies.

Since I had already made arrangements for this assignation with Kishi, but was not sure I could adequately meet all of the needs expressed and implied in her communication with me, when they came to me for the spikes, I persuaded the them to ply their trade on the young lady as payment for their dangerous new adornments.

While I had facilitated other such meetings without direct participation, I much preferred the role of participant to that of voyeur, but in this case, I felt that Kishi's needs would be better met by the sisters than by me, and I decided to step aside and see what these two fearsome ladies would do.

"S-sir?" Kishi stammered, gazing in awe at the imposing figure of the young Asian.

"Are you deaf, girl?" Jade's voice was like an ice-knife. "Or just too stupid to understand what you have been told?"

"Uh, no ma'am," The girl replied. "Just, um, surprised, ma'am."

"Do you have an objection to being trained by my sister and me?" The diminutive domme's voice had not softened one whit.

"N-no, ma'am," Kishi stuttered. "It's just, um, I've never, uh, you know, uh... with a woman, uh ma'am."

"What makes you think I would soil myself by having sex with a pitiful, untrained slave?" If anything, Jade's voice got sharper. "The way you're going, I despair of making even a foot-slave of you, much less one that I would allow to please me sexually! What is my name, girl?"

"Uh, Jade, ma'am."

"MISTRESS Jade, you worthless tramp!" From her belt, Jade unclipped a small flogger and struck Kishi a sharp blow across her large breasts. "When you address me, you will address me as 'Mistress Jade!' Not 'ma'am, ' not 'mistress, ' not 'Jade.' 'Mistress Jade!' Always 'Mistress Jade!' Do you understand?"

"Ow! Yes m-, uh, Mistress Jade!"

An evil smile crept across Jade's features, unseen by Kishi's downcast eyes. Mistress Jade's voice turned low and seductive. "You are here to be trained as a slave, are you not?"

"Yes, Mistress Jade."

"Then please be so kind as to tell me exactly why you think you deserve the right to wear clothing?" There was steel hidden under the honeyed words, but they were delivered so sweetly that it took Kishi a moment to realize their true import.

"N-nothing, um, I mean, I don't... I... AAAIIIIEEEE!" Her confused attempt to respond ended with a vicious lash of the flogger.

"You are still clothed, girl!" Mistress Jade's voice was more painful than the leather tips of the flogger.

Hurriedly, Kishi stripped off her outer garments to stand before us in bra and panties, hands demurely covering her femininity as best she could.

"She is not worth training, Mr. Brenneman!" Mistress Jade told me in disgust. "She cannot even follow a simple command!"

"I agree that she's a little slow, and perhaps needs a punishment to remind her," I played along, "but it may be just a bit early to discard her. Maybe the boys can help."

"Why that is an absolutely splendid idea, Mr. Brenneman," Jade replied, staring hungrily at her charge. "Would you be so kind?"

I gave Czar and Caesar a hand signal, and my huge, half-wolf companions advanced silently on their prey. Kishi tried to back warily away from Caesar as he came at her from the front, but she was unprepared for Czar's weight when his front paws landed on her shoulderblades, forcing her to hands and knees. Swiftly, each of the huge brutes took hold of one of the flimsy scraps of cloth that still adorned Kishi's body, ripping and tearing at them as the poor girl screamed in fright.

When my canine companions had completely removed the scraps of cloth, Mistress Jade bent her knees until her face was close to Kishi's right ear. "When I give a command," she said menacingly, "I expect it to be obeyed completely and instantly! Is that clear?"

"Y-yes, Mistress Jade!" Kishi trembled, still on hands and knees before her regal Mistress.

"Now let's see what kind of slave you are to be..." A slender, leather gloved hand dipped momentarily below the trembling girl's quivering buttocks.

I noted the slight, involuntary cocking upwards of Kishi's hips and the hissing of indrawn breath.

Mistress Jade grinned evilly and wiped the slippery goo coating her glove in Kishi's hair as she stood. "Just as I suspected. You are positively dripping, slave. You'll have to wait though. You must first earn the right to be fucked by those magnificent beasts who turn you on so."

Kishi gave a startled gasp at the declaration, and trembled even more.

Turning to me with a delighted smile, Jade tiptoed and whispered in my ear, so low that Kishi could not have heard if she'd been right next to us, "I would have done this one for free! She's going to make a delightful slut. Do you have a collar for her?"

"Of course!" I said out loud.

I opened the screen door and reached inside for the collar I had prepared in anticipation of Kishi's visit. While I was at it, I took down one of the leads I use for the dogs on the rare occasions when we go somewhere where people don't know us.

Jade bent to fasten the collar around her trainee's neck. The oiled, almost black leather with stainless steel rivets and heavy-duty buckle was a no-nonsense, 'you ain't goin' anywhere' sort of collar, and Kishi quailed even more when it was cinched around her slender neck. She gave tiny gasp as the leash clicked home on the collar's steel D-ring.

"Let us go meet my sister Jasmine, shall we?" Jade said lightly.

I held the screen open for them as the diminutive Asian set off at a smart pace. Kishi, perhaps instinctively, never tried to rise. Her breasts and buttocks jiggled delightfully as she did her best to keep up with her Mistress on hands and knees.

As do most humans unaccustomed to walking on hands and knees, Kishi had a little trouble negotiating the steep stairs down to my dungeon. She had to concentrate very hard on the placement of her hands and knees, especially since Mistress Jade slackened her pace not at all. As a result, it wasn't until she reached the level floor of the dungeon that she got a chance to survey her surroundings.

The first thing she saw, of course, were two pair of rather short, but elegantly slender legs disappearing into identical leather micro-skirts. From her vantage point, they must have looked as though they went upward forever. Jasmine wore a costume identical to her sister's, and indeed, had the entire silken mass of her hair not been piled artfully atop her head, one would have been hard-pressed to differentiate between the two.

Kishi, remembering her lesson from the porch, bowed her head low and said "Mistress Jasmine!"

Whereupon, Jasmine gave her a vicious cut with her own flogger.

"Who the hell told you to address me in that beastly manner?!" Her voice, sweet as the scent of the flower after which she was named, nonetheless cut deep, and Kishi cringed before her. "I am Goddess Jasmine to you, slave! Don't you forget it!"

"On your hind feet, NOW, bitch!" Jade commanded, giving the leash a sharp jerk. "Let my sister see what we have to work with!"

The two walked slowly around the trembling girl, poking and prodding, inspecting her as if she were a piece of meat in a butcher shop.

"Hmmm..." Jasmine mused, hefting Kishi's breasts in her gloved hands. "Far too much tit, but I suppose it can't be helped. Perhaps we can find a way to have some fun with these later."

The soft leather of her gloves caressed the girl's nipples to hardness, then pinched sharply. Kishi gasped, but her chest involuntarily pushed itself outward, offering her breasts up for the Goddess' abuse.

"Ass has no muscle tone," Jade said from behind as her sister was inspecting Kishi's breasts. "Spread your legs, slave! Never attempt to deny us access to any part of you!"

Once again, gloved fingers slipped into Kishi's pussy from behind, trailing moisture back along the crease of her buttocks. As Kishi offered her breasts up to the sister in front, the one behind plunged a long, slender, leather covered finger deep into the slave's rectum. Kishi gasped and trembled even more, but something was different...

"Please, Mistress Jade, Goddess Jasmine... ?"

"What is it slave?!" Jasmine replied sharply.

"Please... May I cum, Goddess Jasmine?"

"Of course not, slave!" Jasmine snorted. "You haven't even begun to earn the right to pleasure! How dare you even think about such a thing!"

"A moment, sister, if you please," Jade said from behind their charge.

They stepped aside, closer to me, and I overheard their whispered consultation.

"This one is clearly a slut, Jasmine," Jade said. "I do not think we will be able to keep her from cumming frequently, and punishing her will get tiresome, as she will most likely continue cumming during punishment. I think a different approach is needed here."

"Perhaps, perhaps," Jasmine nodded. "What do you suggest, sister?"

"Since carrot and stick are one and the same to her," Jade continued, "perhaps withholding punishment would be the best punishment. I think this one is so eager to please that she will do anything for the privilege of being hurt until she cums."

"Then let us give her a choice and see how she chooses," Jasmine replied. "If you would be so kind as to find a very large, two pronged strap-on, I will solicit Mr. Brenneman's assistance."

The girls, having explored my dungeon thoroughly when they first arrived, already knew where things were kept, and Jade had no trouble finding what she sought.

My suspicions about what the other choice was to be were confirmed when Jasmine turned to me and asked, "May we enlist the aid of those lovely companions of yours, Mr. Brenneman?"

"Of course," I replied. "Simply tell me what you want them to do, and I will give the appropriate commands."

"At the moment, all we require is that they display themselves to full advantage," Jasmine smiled.

No problem there. The boys had been contemplating mating with this hairless bitch ever since I had them remove her undergarments, and all I had to do was have them pose in profile for Kishi's eyes. Said eyes, I daresay, grew much wider upon seeing what the boys had to offer.

"We have decided to allow you to cum after all, slave," Jasmine addressed the trembling girl as Jade made the final adjustments to the straps of an enormous double pronged dildo.

"You must choose the instrument of your pleasure, however," Jade continued her sister's speech. "Either submit to bestial rape by both dogs, or beg me to fuck you silly with my little toys. What will it be?"

Kishi gaped open-mouthed at the formidable rubber weapons protruding from Jade's harness, then her eyes swung to the enormous, red, dripping cocks of the dogs. Back and forth her eyes swung, but no words emerged from her mouth.

"Choose, slut!" Jasmine gave her a cut with the flogger to get her attention.

"Ow!" Kishi cried. "I'm sorry Goddess Jasmine! It's just that... I mean..."

"Are you afraid slave?" Jade sneered.

"A-a little, Mistress Jade. But that's not, I mean... Mistress Jade, Goddess Jasmine, could I perhaps... I mean I know I'm not worthy, but would it be possible to somehow, uh, have both? I would do anything you ask!"

Jade gave Jasmine an 'I told you so' smile before replying, rather more softly than before. "Not just yet, girl, but your answer pleases me. Now choose!"

"Then, Mistress Jade, if I must choose, of course, I choose you!" Kishi said hurriedly, as if afraid she was saying the wrong thing.

"Are you sure? I will not make love to you, girl," Jade warned. "I will ravish you deeply and completely in both of your nether openings. I guarantee pain, nothing else."

"Yes, Mistress Jade!" Kishi was trembling again, and I couldn't decide if it was fear, arousal, or both. "Please, Mistress Jade, I beg you to allow me the privilege of being ravaged by you!"

"Then you won't mind if my sister plays with you while I take my own pleasure?" Mistress Jade, pressing her dual shafts tightly into the crease of Kishi's ass, reached around and squeezed the mass of Kishi's breasts for emphasis as she whispered in her ear. "She, too, will give you pain, you know."

"I-it is my pleasure to be at your disposal, Goddess Jasmine, Mistress Jade," Kishi bowed her head, then, as Jade pinched her nipples, gasped and threw her head back or her Mistress' shoulder.

"Very well." Jasmine eyed the fixtures in the dungeon with a critical eye, evaluating them for her purpose.

"This one, I believe, will serve us well, sister," She said, leading Kishi by her leash to position her under two fleece-lined leather cuffs suspended by chains. "Do you want to take from the front or from the rear?"

"Oh, I'm going to want to watch as her little ass greedily swallows this big dick, Sister," Jade smiled.

"I'm unfamiliar with the workings of your equipment Mr. Brenneman," Jasmine said sweetly to me. "Would you be so kind as to assist us?"

"Of course. You can handle the cuffs, I believe. If you want her spreadeagled, we can use these cuffs for her ankles, or these if you want her split, but more vertical. In the latter case, this bar may be mounted like so to give better access from the rear, if desired, by forcing her hips backward."

"Ooh, I like that idea!" Jade cooed, beginning to fasten the latter cuffs to Kishi's ankles. "That will give you better access to her front, sister."

"Hmmm. I shall need some clamps, since we haven't pierced her yet..." Jasmine sounded almost like a project manager. "I believe I know where to find the other things I shall need. Tell me, girl, are you going to cry when I poke holes in those rather large teats of yours?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.