Frat House Mother - Cover

Frat House Mother

Copyright© 2006 by Tom Land

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Teresa's husband had passed away several months earlier and she took a job as the resident house mother for a college fraternity. One night, she finally gave into her natural sexual needs and desires and turned to one of the many young frat members she would fuck and suck in the years ahead.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Teresa couldn't believe that she'd finally gotten so desperate that she was actually fucking one of the resident fraternity men. Teresa had done something she'd actually never envisioned having happen when she'd taken the job -- actually becoming so sexually aroused and horny that she decided to seduce one of the young men into her suite and then fuck him till she was satisfied. She was in the middle of one of the hottest sex sessions she'd had in quite a long time.

Teresa had been wearing only a robe over her otherwise naked body when she managed to get Larry to come into her suite in the frat house. When she got him inside, she let her perfume and the apparent fact that she was naked except for the skimpy robe take over. It had worked like a charm. Larry quickly found himself very interested in this attractive older woman who was their frat mom but for that moment, she was a very sexy and almost naked woman and he was alone with her. In no time, Teresa had been sucking Larry's cock and took his cumload and then she'd got him ready for the next round. It hadn't taken much to get Larry's full interest in their sex session and after she'd sucked him to orgasm, Teresa had climbed on her bed and opened her legs in invitation for the horny young frat member to join her and give her the hot lusty fuck she so badly wanted and needed. She needed to cum and she craved the feel of having a naked man on top of her, his cock spearing in and out of her hot tight pussy as he gave her all he had.

Larry had enjoyed sex with several dates and girlfriends in the last couple of years before he'd come to college and he'd had a couple of dates there that had resulted in some sex for him, too. But, he'd never had a sexual partner older than him and as he moved up over Teresa's naked body as she lay there open and waiting for him, he thought he was really going to enjoy this fuck. He'd seen Teresa around the frat house a lot and he thought she was very attractive but he'd never contemplated the chance that he might get to be naked in bed with her. Now was his chance. Her pussy was very sexy with a bush of pussy fur that matched the color of her hair. He wondered just what she expected him to do and since Teresa had already given him a very nice blowjob and had taken his cumload, he decided he'd return the favor before he mounted her to fuck.

Larry's cock was fully hard and ready for action again, but rather than just mount Teresa and stick his cock inside her, he bent over and he licked slowly up and down over her wet hot pussy slit. "Ohhhh, yes, yes, baby, lick my pussy," Teresa moaned as she couldn't believe this horny young guy was actually going to pay her pussy some attention. She spread her legs further and quickly began moaning as Larry's mouth and fingers began to make her hot as fuck. She soon exploded in an orgasm as Larry's oral attentions brought her to climax and when he knew he'd help her get off the first time, Larry moved on up over Teresa's naked body and he guided the head of his horny cock into her pussy lips. He felt his cockhead seat inside her hot cunt and then Larry bucked forward, looking down and seeing the swollen head of his cock and the first two inches disappear into Teresa's tight pussy lips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.