Saturday - Cover

Saturday

Copyright© 2006 by Siraj Ahmed

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is an incest story between the son, Ravi who after being away from his mother Mala for two years comes back home only to fall head above heels in lust with her beautiful face and lush body. This story is just my visualization and the names of the characters are just imaginary. This story is written keeping in mind Indian women readers and I hope it would please them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son  

Soon it was 7.30 in the evening and Ravi was delighted to see Roger and Jade come pushing in a trolley. While Roger looked immaculate in his black pants and a white shirt, Jade had worn one the sexiest gowns he had ever seen. The gown she had put on was a full length which barely sheltered her charms. It had slits at its sides, in the middle and left her back uncovered right up to her buttocks. Ravi got a hard-on looking at it.

As the dining table was set with candles and lights switched off, Mala stepped into the room majestically. She had draped herself in chiffon sari, the color of her skin, so thin which was just like a second skin. The sari was tightly draped over her body, projecting her charms. One need not have a second look to see her features. They were there to be seen without disrobing her. As she moved towards the table, Ravi took her hand and proudly introduced her as his loving mother.

Both Roger and Jade were stunned to hear this and Jade coming out of it said 'we are honored to meet you maam'. Then they sat for dinner.

Ravi took upon him self to see that Mala was next to Roger while escorting Jade he sat opposite them. Like a Good Samaritan Roger went filling all their plates and in doing so, either touched or graced Mala's hand umpteen times. Both Ravi and Jade were silent observers.

Mala was being treated royally and she took it in her strides without showing any concern of her son being a spectator. They ate silently surveying each others charms.

It all started when Roger uncorked the Champagne bottle. He filled up one glass and lifting it said 'to the most fascinating mother I have ever met'. Mala blushed.

Roger then demurely lifted the glass to Mala's lips and she took a generous sip from it. Roger then turned the side of the glass having the imprint of her lips and pressing his lips over it, he gulped down a bit.

All the three watching moaned.

'It is the sweetest drink I ever had' saying this Roger trust the glass to Jade. Jade opened her delicate lips and wetting them with her tongue, left a big imprint on the glass before taking a sip.

It was Ravi's turn. He surprised everyone by first kissing Jade on her lips, then consuming the champagne, 'this is better' he said. Others smiled.

The rounds of drinks continued. Soon the bottle was empty and it had its effects on all.

Roger signaled Jade. Both of them got up and Roger clearing the space in front of them looked up at Mala and said. 'This is for you, dear'.

After removing their footwear, Roger held Jade at arms length and they slowly started gyrating their bodies in a dance. Ravi seeing them starting a sensual dance slid closer to Mala and put a hand over her shoulder.

Mala snuggled closer to him.

As their dance gathered momentum, Roger hugged Jade closer to his body and continued dancing in a lewd fashion. Their lower bodies were pasted and their actions aroused the audience. Roger slid both his arms behind Jade's back and started caressing her bare back. Jade moaned in passion. Seeing her writhing in pleasure Roger moved his hands on her buttocks, cupping and squeezing them.

Both Ravi and Mala glued their eyes on Rogers's hands which were slowly sliding inside her dress and caressing her buttocks. At one point Roger pushed her dress down exposing her panty clad bottom to their gaze.

Seeing this Ravi slid his hand on Mala's bosom and started caressing her breasts. Roger watched Ravi's hand while he continued fondling Jade's buttock. When he saw Ravi trying to cup Mala's breast, Roger held Jade's thigh in one hand and lifted her feet above the ground. Jade circled her feet around his waist and taking hold of his face in her hands she started kissing his lips with passion. Roger then started pushing his midriff under her buttocks in a fucking fashion. Jade cried out in delight. Roger then setting aside Jade's dress and exposing her panty clad buttocks; he pushed his hand under her waist band and cupped her bare buttocks.

Both Mala and Ravi were provoked. Ravi's other hand went over Mala's thighs. He squeezed them hard. Mala winced in pleasure.

Roger seeing their foreplay lifted Jade up till her crotch was in front of his face. Jade crisscrossed her legs over his neck. Roger turning so that others could watch his actions, softly placed his hand over her chest and pushed her down on her back. This had Jade balancing on her legs circled around his neck, while the rest of her body was hanging in mid air.

This had a wild effect on the two watchers as Jade's dress had slid from her waist down exposing her crotch which was clad in thin panties. Jade held Roger's feet for support as he dragged one hand over her crotch and smoothed her panties.

Mala opened her mouth in surprise. Ravi moved his hand up her thighs and she widened her legs giving him room.

Roger brought his face down on Jade's crotch. His eyes met Mala's and they questioned her. Mala's eyes reciprocated. She flicked her eye lids. Roger then glued his lips over Jade's crotch over her panties. Mala's eyes opened wide. Roger then started lapping on her crotch.

Mala whimpered 'yes, yes'.

Seeing Mala's exquisite eyes wanting to watch more action, Roger slid his tongue out and started poking it in between Jade's cunt lips. Jade screamed out loudly.

Ravi by this time had moved his hand over Mala's crotch. He could feel its heat above her dress.

Roger still balancing Jade stepped forward. Mala invited him closer by nodding her head. Roger moved further. Mala lifted her hand and placed it over Jade's belly. Jade shivered at the delicate touch. Lifting herself up a little, Jade placed both her hands on Mala's thighs for support while Roger continued lapping at her crotch.

Ravi on the seeing the sizzling figure of Jade close by could not resist from holding her hand. Jade who was balancing upside down smiled provocatively at him. She released her hand from Mala's thigh and slid it across Ravi's thighs. Ravi jumped in delight. Suddenly Roger pulled her back and turned her facing him. He then pulled Jade up till her face was positioned over his bulging pants. Jade held his thighs strongly for support and setting aside her hair she brought her face over the bulge in his pants.

Mala thronged forward to see more of this action. Roger turned so that Mala could have a better view.

Jade released one hand and slid it up his thighs. It reached the swelling in his pants. She started caressing the swelling over his pants. Roger's pant tented up. Jade continued her ministrations while Roger kissed the crack between her buttocks.

Jade held his cock in her hand. She pushed it aside so that Mala had a good view.

Mala moved closer to have a better look.

Jade opened her mouth and bringing out her tongue slid it over his protrude cock. Mala's eyes feasted upon it.

Jade then moved her hand over his pants and unzipped them.

Mala moaned in ecstasy. Jade pulled his pants down. Roger's cock was ensconced in one of the slimiest underwear. It could barely cover its size.

Mala had a clear cut impression of the size of his cock trapped in his underwear. Her insides started churning. She looked at Ravi. Ravi smiled and nodded his head.

Mala sat whimpering on the sofa. She could not get up and rush towards Roger. She watched the scene with heated passion.

Jade suddenly kissed Roger's cock. It shot up in size. She tried to take its head in her mouth but for the underwear. Jade then put her hand inside his short. She held his hot cock in her hand. Mala went wild with passion. She hoped it was her hand holding the cock.

Before Jade could pull down his underwear, Roger again shifted her position.This time Jade encircled her legs on his waist. Holding her he moved towards Ravi. Ravi sat up straight as Roger pressed Jade on to his lap.

Ravi hugged Jade by encircling his arms over her waist.

Jade body was cushioned in his lap. Her buttocks felt his hardness and as she started wriggling her ass, Roger pulled her up again. Ravi stretched his hand to catch Jade, but she was out of his reach. Roger teased Ravi. Ravi tried to get up.

Roger smiled at his predicament. He looked towards Mala and then back at him. His intentions were clear. Ravi nodded and Mala watching their game closely sizzled in anticipation.

Roger read the message sound and clear. He put Jade down and zipping his pants up he looked at Mala.

Ravi nudged Mala.

Mala's feet were cemented. She could not move them. Roger came near her and extended his hand. Ravi egged her saying 'Have a dance'.

Mala slid her hand in Rogers. He held it softly and pulled her up. Mala got up and straightening her sari took a few steps forward.

Roger put one hand on her shoulder and the other gently on her waist. Mala did the same. They slowly started dancing. Roger gradually set the pace and Mala danced to his tunes.

Roger tightened his hold on her waist. Mala stepped a shade closer to him. Roger exerted more pressure and drew her body closer. Mala moving closer buried her face on his chest. Still there was ample of space between their bodies.

Roger did not speed up things. He cooled down a bit and when he felt that she was relishing it; he started to move his hand up her waist. His hand felt the strip of naked flesh between her blouse and her waist band. He slowly caressed the strip of exposed skin. His heavy hand on her waist sent raptures up Mala's spine and she inched closer.

Meanwhile Ravi and Jade had started necking each other. Ravi was holding her face in his hands and bending his face over hers. Roger saw this and it made him hornier. He pushed his hand which was on Mala's shoulder to the nape of her neck and tightening the hold on her pulled her up. Mala felt her body crush his chest. One of her hand was in between their bodies; with the other she encircled his back. They held each other firmly. Roger took the initiative. He slid his hand under her blouse and caressed the warm flesh of her back. Mala moaned. Roger's hand did not stop. His fingers felt the thin strap of her bra and he unhooked them. Mala's breasts wriggled free in her bra and as she did not protest, Roger's other hand held the lock of her hair in it and pulled them down. It made Mala lift her face.

Mala looked at him with desire in her eyes. Her face had turned red. Her pinkish lips were gleaming and as Roger bent his face down, Mala readily opened her mouth. Roger smashed his lips on hers and kissed her hard. Mala let out a deep moan. Roger sucked her lips into his mouth. Mala lifted her hand from his chest and put it on his head for comfort. Roger took advantage of it and pulled her up. Mala felt her nipples and breasts crush against his chest. She slid her tongue into his mouth. Roger ravished her lips and tongue while he continued pressing her upper body to his.

Mala's soft breasts where completely pressed hard against his masculine chest. She was in a hurry to get them over his naked chest. She trust one hand in between their bodies and pulled out his shirt from his waist band. Roger loosened his grip, giving room for her fingers, which were fumbling to open his shirt buttons. Mala getting the desired leverage very deftly unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it over his body. She then hugged her chest to his plastering her soft breasts upon his chest. Roger let her play while he watched Ravi who by now had slid Jades gown down, was kissing her naked breasts.

Seeing this heightened Roger's pleasure. He placed both his hands on Mala's shoulders and taking hold of the thin straps of her blouse ripped them from her body. Mala cried out as the pin holding her sari give way and the thin material of her blouse ripped open. She screamed out in delight.

Roger very quickly pushed her blouse and the top of her sari down, leaving Mala standing with her unhooked bra. He then held Mala at arms length and let his lavish eyes roam over the abundance of her breasts protruding out of her bra. He then slid both his hands down and cupping her breasts ripped her bra, baring the creamy breasts and the dark brown nipples to his gawk.

He stood stunned looking at the complexion of her skin. Till now he had either seen a white woman or a black one. Looking at her wheatish complexion was a feast for his naked eyes and he stood staring at every pore of her bare body.

When Roger was busy looking at her exposed breasts, Mala let her eyes wander to the couch. What she saw heightened her pleasures. Ravi had stripped Jades gown and was gnawing at her panty clad buttocks while Jade was feeling his cock over his pants.

Mala stood watching Ravi and Jade.

Roger, who was getting impatient, pulled Mala's sari out leaving her standing only in her petticoat. Mala flushed as she had not worn any panties underneath and as Roger's eyes were gazing at her lower body, she hugged him hiding her charms from his vision.

Roger stood still. He did not hasten things up. When he felt Mala moaning he slid his hands over her back down her spine, caressing it all the way and as his hands reached the upheavals of her mounds, he gripped them hard. Mala trembled with delight.

This was a sure sign. Roger positioned himself in front of her and bending on his knees a little, he pressed her lower body onto his swollen cock.

Mala screamed with pleasure as she felt his cock's blazing heat on her body and when Roger rammed his swollen cock on her mound, her whole body shuddered in delight and she went in raptures. Mala's inner thighs twirled with raw passion as she came. Then as she felt Roger unzipping his pants; she offended him and screamed 'no'. She wanted her son to be the first to break through that barrier.

She turned and tried to escape from him.

But Roger caught her as she was about to flee and drawing her back, he wedged his hot naked cock in between the cracks of her buttocks over her petticoat.

Mala was trapped in his hold. She wanted to be away from her son. She dragged herself to a corner pulling Roger along with her and when her hands touched the wall, she graced it for support and Roger started pounding her buttocks with rage. His trusts gained momentum and Mala loved his naked cock pounding in between her buttocks. She suddenly had the desire to feel his cock for size. She moved her hand between their bodies and as her fingers grabbed his cock's head which was blazing with heat, she creamed again.

Roger too was on the edge of coming. The moment he felt Mala's fingers encircle the wobbling head of his cock; he gave a frenzied push which ripped her petticoat and smacked her naked buttocks and spurted over them. Such was the force of his penetration.

Once the turbulence subsided, Mala looked up and saw both Ravi and Jade cushioned in each others arms naked. Her desires heightened. Her mind wandered. Why wait till tomorrow she asked herself. She quickly put on her bra and torn blouse and draped the sari on. By this time Jade and Roger had dressed up and leaving. Ravi saw them to the door putting on his shorts.

Ravi turned and seeing his mother standing in a half torn blouse with the straps of her bra peeping out and her sari clung over wet body, he got aroused. Coming behind his mother he put his hands on her shoulders and whispered 'mama you look sexy and ravaging'.

'So' she asked widening her eye lids.

'Do I have to wait till tomorrow' he asked, kissing the exposed part of her shoulder?

'For what' she cooed back.

'To continue from where Roger stopped', he said.

'Where he did he stop, ' she spoke softly turning and facing him?

'He stopped short of fucking you' he said.

'Mmm, did you watch him' she asked.

'Yes, my eyes were glued upon you'. He replied.

'Did you not feel jealous' she asked jokingly.

'No, seeing you my dick was doubly aroused' he said.

'May be it was because of Jade' she said caressing his hair with her hand.

'No, it was on watching him rip your dress', he said.

'Did you like him doing it to your mother', she asked coyly.

'Yes, I loved every scene and I wanted you to continue', he said.

'Continue doing what', she whispered.

'Getting screwed by him', he said.

'Would you have enjoyed watching him fuck me', she said biting his ears.

'Yes, I was waiting anxiously for it. He said.

'What? For him to ram his dick in my pussy', she asked.

'Yes, I wanted to see your naked cunt being rigged with his black dick' he said.

Ravi knew she loved this talk and he was getting excited with every passage of sentence.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.