Saturday
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2006 by Siraj Ahmed

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is an incest story between the son, Ravi who after being away from his mother Mala for two years comes back home only to fall head above heels in lust with her beautiful face and lush body. This story is just my visualization and the names of the characters are just imaginary. This story is written keeping in mind Indian women readers and I hope it would please them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son  

After an hour or so, finishing their supper, Ravi and Mala took a stroll under the half moon sky. It was neither dark nor the moonlight was bright. Mala had worn a flowing skirt with loose painted top which Ravi had provided. Ravi was still in his shorts and a shirt.

They strolled lazily with their arms entwined and as they came across a big palm tree, they sat underneath it with their backs to its trunk. As Ravi held her hand in his, Mala eyes wandered to the other corner of the beach. There she could faintly see the silhouette of Roger and Jade wading in the water. From her position it was not clear whether they were dressed or naked, but her instinct told her they were naked. She suddenly felt the yearning to join them but as Ravi was with her she could not even dream of it.

Ravi saw from the corner of his eye Mala staring at the swimming figures. It was his devilish mind which had conceived the plan. He was behind everything that took place in that Island. He smiled to himself as he saw his plan working.

Without showing a hint of suspicion of reading her mind, Ravi stared deeply into her eyes, posing her many naked questions. This brought Mala to reality and realizing that her first preference was towards her son, her eyes gleamed and questioned him 'Now what are you thinking, my son'?

As if in response to it Ravi said 'Let me lie on your lap'.

'Yes, but don't be naughty' saying this she set her legs straight to accommodate him and patted her lap.

Ravi laid his head on her lap and holding the strands of hair, he pulled her face closer.

Mala bent her face down. Ravi caught both her cheeks in his hands and caressed her lips with his fingers.

Mala opened her mouth giving access to his fingers.

Ravi thrust his middle finger inside her mouth and with his wet finger he drew a line from her lips down her chin and over her throat to the "V" of her chest.

Mala started getting excited. She moaned.

Ravi thrust his finger over her loose top searching for the buttons and not finding them he said; 'remove it'.

Mala caught hold of the hem of her top and obediently pulled it over her head.

Ravi now looked at the black brassiere covering her fair breasts.

He snuggled his face on her bosom and kissing the top of her exposed breasts said 'nurse me'.

Hearing those words Mala's body trembled with desire. She brought one hand down and lifting one cup of bra released her right breast to his mouth.

Ravi did not move. Seeing this Mala placed the other hand beneath his head and lifting him like a baby she trust her nipple into his mouth.

Ravi then started sucking her breast.

Mala was ecstatic. Screaming 'my baby, my baby' she drew him to her chest like a mother.

Ravi played the game to the full extent. He sucked one breast while he played with the other like a child does.

Mala went wild with pleasure. She brushed his forehead with her lips and smacked it.

Ravi then moved his hand over her thighs. He let it roam over her thighs like a baby. Mala did not object to it and Ravi taking it for granted started to raise her skirt.

Mala caught his hand lightly with hers. Ravi continued pulling her skirt up. Her skirt was over her knees. Ravi felt her naked thighs and slipped his hand along hers inside. Mala held his hand hard.

Ravi moaned like a child crying to be let free.

Mala again bowed to his request.

Ravi pushed his hand deeper. He felt the inner side of her thighs. They were scorching with heat.

Ravi tried to gain more access but in the position he lay he could not reach any further. Dejected he held her hand and brought it over his thighs.

Mala placed her hand softly on his thighs.

Ravi widened his thighs and Mala's hand slid down below his shorts.

For the first time she too felt the scorching heat of his body. This made her crave for more and before Ravi could lift his mouth from her breast and say 'touch me', Mala had slid her hand inside his loose shorts. Mala felt the material of his underwear. She caressed the part of his buttocks covered by his underwear. Mala too could not get more access as her hand was struck inside his shorts. Realizing this Ravi lifted himself up and shifting over to suck the other breast said 'remove my shorts'.

Mala hesitatingly obliged. She removed her hand and bringing it underneath his buttocks held the waistline of his shorts. Ravi inhaled deeply giving her access to put her hand inside the shorts. Mala slowly rolled down his shorts. She was amazed to see to tiniest underwear she had ever seen. It hardly covered his shaft and most of his pubic hair was visible. Mala went wild by seeing the impression of his pecker covered in a thin veil of cloth. She could easily make out its pinkish head. It looked different from others. Suddenly she realized that he had circumcised it.

'What did you do to this' she asked?

'What' he asked getting aroused to hear his mother talk about his pecker?

'What happened to its covering'? She said as she was getting excited by this lewd talk 'I had it circumcised' he said.

'Why' said she.

'It's the latest trend' he replied.

'Latest trend' she questioned again?

'You should see what they do to their pussies' he replied.

Mala's body trembled on hearing the word 'pussy'. She wanted this conversation to last. She spoke 'What do they do'?

'They get their pussies pierced and metallic rings fixed on them' he said.

'Why' she asked again?

'For better stimulation' he said.

'I can't believe it' she said.

'Shall I show you' he asked.

'What' she questioned?

'Snaps of pussies pierced with rings' he said.

'Do you have any' she asked.

'Many' he said getting up.

'Later' saying this Mala fixed her gaze on his pecker. She could see its head throbbing.

'Why is it throbbing' she asked teasingly?

'What' he questioned'? He wanted her to name it.

'This' she said looking at it intensively.

'I don't know what you are talking about' he said moving around to her other breast.

'Your pecker' she said.

Hearing it Ravi suddenly felt like a million stars flash in his head. He jerked himself which in turn made his pecker pop out of his underwear and said 'it is because you are talking about it' he said.

'Are you getting excited by this talk? Is this what you want'? Does it help you in your hard on'? She put a stream of questions.

'Yes, please continue and hold it in your hand' he said.

'What should I hold' she said sliding his underwear down his thighs.

Ravi's pecker shot up at an angle on being released. It started to vibrate and as Mala saw it fully exposed she trembled with excitement and when Ravi said 'hold my cock' she held his cock in both her hands lovingly. Her body was creaming hearing the word cock.

'Yes, hold my cock, squeeze it' he said.

'Why' she asked caressing it lightly.

'I want to shoot' he said.

'Shoot what' she asked vulgarly.

'I want to shoot the cum in your hands' he said.

'Why my hands' she asked lewdly? Her face had turned red and her tongue was out wetting her lips.

'Because you don't allow me to shoot in yours' he replied.

Mala went crazy on hearing him utter those words; she again said 'in my what'?

'In your cunt' saying it Ravi hugged Mala's body.

Mala shivered and realizing he was about to cum she held his cock in both her hands and started jerking it up and down.

'Yes, yes' said Ravi thrusting his cock deeper in her hold.

'Then shoot it, shoot your cum' said she.

Ravi went wild with excitement. Suddenly he pushed Mala on the ground and lying upon her he rammed his cock which she was holding on her waist and shot his come.

His cum flew from his cock in jerks and landed on her waist below her breasts. It made a pool of white thick liquid that intensified her desires.

After a few moments as Ravi started to get up, Mala staring at his cum said 'look what you have done'? She was still writhing with desires unfulfilled.

Ravi sat up and taking hold of her top, he cleaned his cum and said 'relax, it's my turn now'.

'Your turn to do what' she asked squirming with pleasure?

'To please you, to make you cum' saying this he slid his hands inside the waist band of her skirt.

Mala wriggled her bottom in the heat of the moment, ' and moaned softly 'yes, yes'.

Ravi pushed her skirt down exposing her rich mound covered with thick black pubic hair amidst her thin panties and said 'it's captivating'.

'What so captivating' asked Mala twisting her legs?

'Your cunt' saying it he placed his fingers on her hot spot.

Mala jerked her body as she felt his fingers touched her hot cunt.

Ravi feeling excited on touching her hot moist cunt started caressing its lips with his fingers while his thumb circled over the thick bush of pubic hair.

Mala was squirming with pleasure; she moaned a few words which were inaudible.

'It's hot' saying this; Ravi invaded her cunt with his fingers.

Mala cried out in delight.

Ravi then dug his fingers deep into her cunt and feeling its wetness; he pulled his fingers out and licked them Ravi then brought his face down and looking deep into the hidden treasure he blew air into the opening of her cunt.

Mala screamed on feeling the hot air and his mouth so close to her cunt.

'Kiss it' she screamed. She was going berserk and her body started convulsing.

'Yes. Yes, ' said Ravi as he smashed his hot lips on her hot cunt.

This was what she was waiting for and the moment his lips touch her cunt lips, she lashed out her body in frenzy and came.

Ravi felt Mala's body lash out and instantly knew she had come. He opened his mouth wider and sucked her whole cunt in his mouth and did not let it go till all her convulsions subsided.

Mala could not remember when she had cum like this. She was glad that her son was the man behind such pleasure.

After Mala's convulsions subsided, Ravi lifted his face from her cunt and when Mala said 'let's go', they got up and entangling their arms moved towards the penthouse. As they neared their destination they saw Roger and Jade wave their hands going in the opposite direction. They were not naked but the thin garments which they were wearing were next to being naked. Mala's heart leaped in her mouth as she saw Rogers well built muscles and she suddenly felt the desire to see him naked.

On entering the penthouse she went to her room while Ravi went to his. The next morning her eyes were rewarded as she saw both Roger and Jade laying the breakfast for them. Both of them were wearing white shorts and white T shirts which complimented their charms to the full extent. Mala stole fleeting glances at Rogers's shorts which hid his cock. The impression of the soft cock was so huge; she wondered how it would look when fully blown. With these thoughts she sat and had her breakfast.

When they finished their breakfast, Roger and Jade excused themselves and left them alone. Ravi stared at his mother with quizzical eyes and when her eyes met his he asked her to dress up.

Mala went to her room to change and was surprised to see a dress laid out on her bed. When she lifted the short skirt and the blouse she saw a bra and panties of the filmiest material. As she put on the under garments and looked in the mirror she felt warm sensation creep up her body as they barely covered her charms. She then put on the cream color skirt and tied the piece of blouse which just concealed her breasts and left the other portion of her body bare.

Ravi had put on a printed shirt and a tight pair of shorts. When they stepped out of the house Ravi led her to the mountains. They climbed the mountains and when they reached the top Mala gazed at the vast lush green pasture covered by blue mist. She turned and planting a kiss on his cheeks ran as far as her legs could carry her and buckled on the soft green natural carpet

Ravi trekked towards her and as he squat down near her, Mala rolled over and laying face down she lifted her legs crisscrossing them unmindful of her skirt being hoisted up, exposing her long legs. Ravi sat staring at her legs. As he felt aroused watching her rich thighs and her exposed back he could not control himself from placing his hand on the exposed part of her thighs.

Mala felt his touch and looked up at him inquiringly.

'Can I massage your legs' he asked her?

'Do you want to' she asked him inquiringly?

'You will love it' he said.

'What about you' she questioned him softly?

'I will try to derive as much pleasure as I can' he replied.

'By caressing my legs' she enquired?

'Yes and by looking at your charms' he said.

'What charms' she asked.

'Your thighs and buttocks' he replied.

'Will you be contained with just my thighs and buttocks' she asked jokingly?

'I am thinking of massaging your cunt too' he said.

'No' she said halfheartedly as she brought her legs down.

Ravi got up and kneeling in between her legs he removed her shoes and socks. Then hoisting her leg he placed it on his thighs and taking hold of other foot he caressed her toe.

Mala was mildly surprised when she felt him caressing her toes. She squirmed in delight.

Ravi continued fondly her toes and then gradually he shifted on her legs.

Mala lay still enjoying his ministrations and as his hands started reaching up her thighs she started to moan.

Ravi continued massaging her lower thighs and as she liked it, he pushed his hands under her skirt.

Mala moaned louder.

Ravi's hands reached further up and grabbed her buttocks. Mala murmured his name repeatedly.

Seeing her getting passionate, Ravi spread her thighs wide and reaching further up he let her legs fall by his side. Now he had complete access to her buttocks. He then lifted her skirt up and exposed the slightly heavy buttocks to his gaze.

Mala felt the cool breeze playing around her buttocks and loved it.

Ravi then started massaging her buttocks. On and on he spread them apart and when he found enough leverage between them, he slid his finger lightly over the crevice of her buttocks.

Mala loved its sensations. She did not object to his advancement.

Ravi then pulled the lower portion of her thighs on to his. Mala felt the coarse material of his shorts on her thighs. If she could push herself a little she could have felt his cock she thought.

Ravi continued massaging her buttocks. This time he was fondling them, squeezing them and whenever he felt like he slid his fingers between the crack of her buttocks. Ravi loved the crack more as it was hotter than other parts of her body. Ravi could not stop pushing one finger deeper into the crack. He felt her sphincter.

Mala moaned out loudly.

This was a give away sign. Ravi with the other hand searched for the hooks of her skirt and on finding them, he unhooked them.

Mala did not even flinch. Ravi pushed it over her body and she helped him in removing them. Now Mala lay with only a piece of blouse and her undergarments.

Ravi brought back both his hands into play. He continued caressing her buttocks and continued pushing his finger deeper. At one stage he even let his finger slide inside the crack but he pulled it out immediately.

Mala hissed loudly. She was ready for anything.

Ravi seeing her squirming in delight pushed his hand between her cracks.

Mala wriggled her buttocks allowing him more room.

Ravi pushed his hand further down and for the first time he felt her warm pussy.

Mala closed her eyes and let his hands wander freely.

Ravi thrust his hand deeper until he touched her pussy lips.

Mala screamed in passion.

This was what Ravi was waiting for. Releasing both his hands from her buttocks he held her by her waist and in one action turned her up.

This was unexpected and Mala closed her eyes with her hands as she lay exposing her cunt to him in daylight.

Ravi's eyes were glued to her hot spot. First he saw her thick pubic hair covering her pussy then looking deeper he could make out the thick lips of her cunt beneath it. Seeing this, his pecker grew hard as a rock and strained inside his shorts. He felt the pain in his crotch and it grew further. He could not sustain it any longer. He unzipped his shorts and released it. It jumped out and brushed Mala's thighs.

Mala felt something hot on her thighs. It made her open her eyes and look up. She was astonished to see his erect cock pointing its head towards her.

'What made do it' she asked on impulse.

'I could not bear the pain' he replied.

'What pain' she asked him politely.

'It was straining in my shorts getting harder and the pain was unbearable' he said.

She got the meaning but still to tease him 'why did it get hard' she joked.

'On seeing your pussy' he replied warmly.

'Is my pussy exposed' she asked him mischievously.

'Not fully, but it is better than seeing a naked one' he joked.

'Now that your cock is exposed, don't get any wild ideas' she retorted.

'Never, until you permit me in' he replied.

Mala giggled on hearing his answer. 'Do you think I will permit you' she questioned?

'I am positive, I will invade it one day or the other' saying this he started smoothing her panties above her cunt to have a better look.

'You are having high hopes' saying this she blushed.

'It's wonderful' he said.

'Don't try to pull my leg. I am not going to let you in' she said laughing.

'No, this is really enchanting' he said, touching the moist opening of her pussy.

Mala's body shuddered. 'Is it' she whispered?

'Its hot and moist' he said feeling the wetness above her panties.

'You have made me wet' she replied softly.

'Wait till I cream you out' saying this he placed the palm of his hand squarely on her cunt.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.