Saturday - Cover

Saturday

Copyright© 2006 by Siraj Ahmed

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is an incest story between the son, Ravi who after being away from his mother Mala for two years comes back home only to fall head above heels in lust with her beautiful face and lush body. This story is just my visualization and the names of the characters are just imaginary. This story is written keeping in mind Indian women readers and I hope it would please them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son  

Mala regretted the moment she was out of Ravi's arms. Her body was craving for the desires that were not satisfied. Now as she sat alone and thought about it, she felt there was no harm in allowing him to continue caressing her body. They were just playing around and it was okay. She thought it was safer at home as there were no prying eyes. Regretting her decision she waited for him eagerly.

Ravi came back, when it was time to go out. Seeing him enter Mala rushed to her room to dress up and when she came out, she was decked in a brilliant half white sari with matching blouse, which complimented her body. Ravi was excited when he saw her. Soon they stepped into the car and by the time Ravi reached the highway, Mala was totally relaxed.

Once far from the maddening crowd, Ravi let the car crawl while he focused his attention on Mala. He was immensely pleased to see her relaxing. Her hair was loose and flying around. The part of the sari covering her bosom was wayward allowing him a stirring view of her bosom and as she had spread her thighs it was a sight to die for. Ravi was getting impatient and very badly wanted to touch, feel and caress her breasts. He was dreaming whether she would allow him to see them. Thinking this was asking for too much, he was content at his gazing of her breasts.

Mala saw him ogling her breasts and she moved closer. Ravi seeing her ease up put an arm around her shoulder and pulled her up to him. Mala seeing him drive single handedly helped him in controlling the car. Ravi was ecstatic. He gripped Mala's shoulder strongly and cuddled her body closer to his. Now he held her firmly in his grip. He started caressing her bare arms and Mala dug herself deeper in his grasp. Ravi then let his hand slide down from her arm to her waist. His hand encountered her bare skin. Mala let go a soft moan. Ravi let his hand feel the soft warm skin of her waist. He ran his fingers in circles over it.

Mala was getting excited; she gave him more room by moving across. Ravi on impulse flattened his palm over her waist and caught her flesh. Mala moaned louder. Ravi then started sliding his hand up. Mala flexed her body. His hands encountered the hem of her blouse, then he felt the silky cloth of her blouse and moving up he felt the warmness from under her breasts and when his hands were about to engulf them, Mala spoke, 'what are you doing'?

'I am feeling the texture of your blouse' replied Ravi.

'Then why is your hand moving up' she questioned?

'It's been pulled by the magnets in your blouse' he said.

'But I don't have any magnets' she replied.

'You have' he said.

'No! You are lying' she spoke softly.

'Shall I show you' he questioned her?

'No, you need not', saying this, Mala blushed and pressed her face onto his chest.

Seeing her blush, Ravi slid the car to a halt and lifting her chin he said.

'Hey, they are so warm'.

'What's so warm' she questioned?

'These' said Ravi feeling the underside of her breast.

'You have made them warm', she whispered.

'How' asked Ravi caressing the underside of her breasts more firmly?

'By your caresses', she replied.

The moment Mala spoke out, Ravi touched her left breast and moving his face closer to hers whispered 'How does it feel'?

'Good' she said.

'Now' he asked squeezing it in his hand.

'I am thrilled' she said.

'And now, ' he said engulfing the whole breast in one hand and pulling her body close.

'I am excited' she said.

'Then kiss me' he said.

Mala grew courageous. She moved on top of him and positioning her face over his, she kissed him hard on his lips. Ravi went wild with excitement. He embraced Mala in both his hands and crushing her to his chest he whispered 'I am aroused'.

Mala was shocked to hear those words and as she looked at his innocent face, her heart cried out for him. She held his face in both her hands and caressing his cheeks she gave him a wet kiss. She opened her lips and sucked his in. She let her tongue glide inside his mouth and when she felt him shudder; she crushed her breasts over his chest. Ravi was on the verge of coming. Mala sensed the change. She dug her tongue deeper into his mouth and gyrated her chest on his. This had a wild effect on Ravi; he suddenly held her in a vice like grip, shuddered and came. He had held his mother so tightly that she had difficulty in breathing and when everything subsided, Mala got up, and leaving Ravi in the car went for a stroll.

Ravi was ashamed by his deed. He did not know how the words 'I am aroused' came out of his mouth. He felt bad. He got up and as he saw his mother wading in thin water he regained his composure. He strolled up to her and sliding his hands around her waist he nuzzled closer and said 'I am sorry'.

'What for?' she questioned him.

'For whatever happened' he said.

'You need not be'. She said.

'Are you sure?' he asked.

'I am positive' saying this she moved closer to him and said 'but', 'But what' he asked?

'But... you are a dirty fellow'. She said mischievously.

Ravi instantly knew what she meant by it. He snuggled closer to her and saying 'Give me five minutes' he left her.

Ravi returned back after five minutes minus his briefs. He saw Mala wading in ankle deep water and her sari hiked up her legs. Ravi joined her and as she looked up at him, she smiled and sprinkled water over his face.

Ravi smiled at her and holding her hand said 'let's swim'.

Mala obliged and they moved into water. They took a few strides but Mala could not swim with her sari on. She stopped and cried out 'I can't'.

'Why' asked Ravi?

'These clothes, they are getting heavier', she said.

Ravi turned and looked at her. She was looking ravishing in her soaked sari. Her curves and figure were highlighted; coming nearer he said 'remove them'.

Hearing it she screamed obscenities at him.

Ravi smiled at her discomfort and said 'You should have carried a swim suit, ' 'I don't have any' she replied.

'Then shall I carry you' he asked.

'Please if you can' she said.

Ravi lifted her in his arms and carrying her lush drenched body in his arms he started to get aroused again. He looked down upon her rich breasts behind her cream colored bra. His stare was exciting Mala and she asked, 'Do you like them'?

'Yes, I do' he said.

'Why' she asked, getting hornier?

'Coz they are beautiful', he replied.

'How can you say they are beautiful?' 'Have you seen them' she questioned smilingly?

'No' he replied.

'Then how can you say they are' she asked?

'From their impressions' he said staring at them intensely.

'Have you touched them' she asked softly?

'Yes' I have' he replied.

'How did you feel touching them' she spoke into his ear?

'I got aroused' he said.

'And' she questioned nibbling his ear?

'And you know what happened' he said.

'You are awful' she said.

'I am your son' he replied.

'No! My son is good' she said.

'How do you say so' he asked?

'He does so many things for me' she replied.

'Like?' 'Like, he takes me on a drive. He prepares coffee for me. He does my face. He does my armpits and he massages my face, neck and so on'. She replied.

'Has he ever massaged them' he said looking at her bosom?

'No, he has just touched them' she replied.

'Do you intend to let him massage them' he asked.

'No, not here, it is too crowded a place' she replied.

'Then where' he asked bringing her face closer to his.

'I need some seclusion' she replied.

'I know such a place' he spoke softly in her ear.

'Where? 'She asked in the same tone.

'Caribbean Islands, shall we go' he asked?

'Yes', saying it Mala hugged him and cried out 'we shall go soon'.

Hearing those words Ravi was on cloud nine. He brushed his cheek over hers and holding her tightly in his arms, he said 'I will book the tickets tomorrow'.

Mala was pleased to hear it and looking up she kissed him on the cheeks.

'I deserve much more' he said.

'In Caribbean Islands' she teased.

'What would I get' he questioned?

'Don't expect too much' she replied.

'But still, what is the limit' he said.

'You can touch them' she said.

'What' he whispered.

'My boobs' she said.

'And' he questioned.

'And, what else' she posed the question back to him?

'These' he said, striding his hand over her buttocks.

'If you behave like a good boy, I will think about it' she said.

'I will be a good boy' saying this he squat down in the water, dousing her.

'What are you doing'? She asked elating her body up.

'I am drenching you', he said.

'Why' she asked.

'So that I can see' he replied.

'See what' she asked softly?

'These' he said lifting her up and gaping at her bosom. His eyes seeped through her soaked garments and saw skin color bra protecting her breasts. Her swell breasts were largely visible. He could make out the dark color of her nipples hidden inside her bra. Staring at them was arousing him. He let his eyes roam over her waist. A few drops of water had collected on her waist. It looked like pearls. Her belly button was shining in the moonlight. Her navel was curved. Ravi moved his eyes further down, but Mala turned and hugged him, disrupting his view.

'Let me see' said Ravi.

'No' said Mala.

'Why' asked Ravi?

'You have already seen more than I intended to show' said she.

'Can I feel them 'he asked.

'You have already felt them' she spoke tenderly.

'No, I have not' saying this he put Mala down and held her by her waist.

Mala stood staring at him. She was helpless.

Ravi started sliding his hands from her back downwards.

Mala moved deeper into water. The water came up to her waist.

Ravi moved closer and slid his hands further down. They had reached the top of her mounds. The touch of his masculine hands on her back was exciting her. She took pleasure in it. But to keep up her dignity said. 'No' half-heartedly.

Ravi moved his hands over her buttocks. They felt hot to his touch. He got provoked on feeling the lush warm flesh. He caressed both her mounds in his hands. Mala shivered and said 'Please, please leave me '.

'Allow me' he pleaded.

Mala stood shivering in the cool water.

Ravi gripped her buttocks and cupping them with both hands he pulled Mala to his body. This sensual touch ignited Mala's body. She encircled Ravi's waist with her hands and embraced his body.

Ravi had her in his grasp. Positioning himself in front of her, and caressing her buttocks, he pulled her hard on to his erect member. Mala felt his hot member burrow her waist. She sizzled with burning desires and letting all inhibitions loose she started to rub her pelvis bone over his.

Ravi sensed her enjoying it and knew she was on the verge of coming. He wanted her to have the best. Mala gripped him and grinding her lower body started moaning softly.

Ravi unbuttoned his shirt and holding one end of her sari, he pulled it from her body. Mala felt his naked muscular chest on hers and before she could take a look, Ravi pulled her wet body and smashed her breasts on to his chest. This made her cry out in pain and desire.

Ravi felt her warm soft flesh on his naked chest. He too was on the verge of shooting; he cried 'Open your blouse'?

'No, not here' spoke Mala hugging him still harder.

Then 'touch me' he screamed.

Mala's body which was on the threshold of exploding unconsciously moved her hand down and before she could feel him, Ravi whose hands had held her buttocks pulled her so strongly that both fell back into the water. Deep in the water they came. This was a wild come and both took their time enjoying it.

Coming out of the water Mala said 'you are too much'. I think I have to change my mind going out with you, she said.

'You yourself are to be blamed for it' he replied.

'Why' she questioned him?

'First for possessing such a fantastic figure and the second for having such a son', saying this he ran away from her.

Mala resigned as she could not match his strides and catch him. Feeling exuberant she went and sat in the car. Soon they reached home.

After five days of meticulous planning and execution Ravi was thrilled to have boarded the flight with his mom. They traveled by air and by road for 2 days before they reached their destination. Mala was exulted on seeing the lovely scenario before her eyes. She could only see crystal clear water and Blue Mountains wherever her eyes followed. And hidden in the midst of the mountains she saw a penthouse. Mala looked at her son with pride.

Arriving at the penthouse in a taxi, they were greeted by a couple, Roger and wife Jade. They were the only two living creatures on the Island. They were owners cum care takers of the property. On alighting Roger took care of the baggage while Jade showed them around the Penthouse. The penthouse was a dream house. It was more of a glass house and wherever you looked you could see water and mountains. It was fully furnished with soft sofas and rich rugs. It did have two bedrooms which were very brilliantly furnished with dark colors.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.