Love Rides Blind - Cover

Love Rides Blind

Copyright© 2006 by Allure

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Kali Turner was sentenced by her 'oh so loving' parents to stay at Riverside Ranch for the summer. They know she's afraid of horses. Ethan Andrew is a guide at the ranch that can't seem to leave, even if he wanted too. When she becomes his ranch hand, they find an instant connection, although both would never admit it. Ethan is determined to find the real person under Kali's quiet façade. Kali struggles to let herself trust again, while Ethan cannot imagine what he has gotten himself into

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic  

Kali pulled her hand away from his as if she'd been burnt, turning away from him. She started to walk out of the barn. Although confused, and slightly hurt, Ethan silently followed her with Summer's reins in hand.

Outside, everyone was mounted on their horse, except for Kali, of course. Most of the group was annoyed by now; they had been waiting for a while. Ethan sighed; he knew he would have to ask her to stay behind if she didn't get a move on. Usually Ethan was cocky with girls that were assigned to his group. He liked to show off, it usually impressed them. But this girl was different. He knew that from the moment he laid eyes on her. He knew Kali didn't want to see him show off with his horse, it wouldn't dazzle her. Instead, it would only make her less confident than she already was. Ethan spoke softly to her.

"I know you're afraid of getting on this horse, but I promise it's not as bad as it seems. Summer won't start walking until you tell her to." Kali looked like she was about to cry. He tried again.

"Here just step up on the mounting block, I'll hold Summer. All you have to do is put your left foot in the stirrup, and swing your right leg over." She took a deep breath and nodded. Kali knew she was being silly, even the 10 year old girls were able to get on. Slowly she lifted her left foot, and placed it in the stirrup. It's now or never, she thought. Quickly she used the stirrup as a lever and pushed her right leg over to the other side of the horse. She closed her eyes tightly waiting for the horse to bolt. Surprisingly, Summer stood in place. Kali opened her eyes, and saw the smile that erupted on Ethan's face.

"See? I told you! It's alright, isn't it?" He asked. Thinking about her answer for a moment she replied.

"It's... not what I expected." Then she felt a trace of embarrassment. She had made such a huge deal about something that was a very easy. The only problem is that she didn't know what to do next. Ethan slipped the reins over Summer's head and handed them to her.

"Just nudge her with your heels to get her to walk. Sit back and tell her whoa when you want to stop, use just a little rein if she doesn't slow. Are you going to be ok?" Ethan asked. Kali sighed.

"I'm sorry." is all she said. Kali looked very sad and Ethan felt as if he had done something wrong. He frowned at her response. Kali nudged her horse and Summer walked. Ethan stood there; he thought for sure that she was going to get off the moment she said sorry. But apparently she was apologizing for other reasons. He vowed to find out why later. Ethan turned and went to get Shadow.


For about an hour now Ethan had been leading his group down the blue trail. He had asked Kali to stay towards the front, he was worried about her. He thought to himself. She's different than any of the girls I've met here, so reserved and sad. She won't even look at me. To justify this assumption he looked over to her by his side. He found her looking at him but then immediately turned away. He continued, see what I mean? I've never been so upset about a girl that I've just met a few hours ago! Ethan sighed in frustration and decided to try and talk to her again.

"How long are you staying here for?" He tried.

"Oh... Oh no, I'm afraid I didn't tell you... I'll be staying here the whole summer..."

"As a guest?" He was slightly confused but sort of saw where the conversation was going.

"No... I didn't meet with you properly, I guess my fear of horses made me forget, but I... I am assigned to be your ranch hand this summer." She looked down. "I'm really sorry I didn't tell you before." Secretly she was even more afraid of him not liking her than her fear of horses. He looked like he was going to say something but stayed silent. Kali moved her eyes from his gorgeous face and focused on the environment around her.

Ethan didn't really know what to say. The summer? With her around the whole time? Would he be able to stand not knowing who she was, and watch her quiet beauty without talking to her? No, he thought, I will make sure she gets closer to me. I want to know who she is. Her silence only makes me want to know her more... She already seems to be getting over her fear of horses, and I'll help her. He stopped himself. He had never really given someone this much thought in so little time. He looked at her, she was very thin, too thin for his usual type, and he skimmed up to her face. Thankfully she was looking away, his eyes wandered over her. Kali had a long elegant neck, small straight nose, and full lips. Her eyes were the most brilliant green he'd ever seen. He honestly didn't know why she was so shy, to him, she was a knockout.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.