My Family - Cover

My Family

Copyright© 2006 by Tallorder64

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - This is the story of my family. My family is not the typical family but it works for us. My wife, Peggy, is one of the most beautiful women in the world. I set Brenda up in her own company and she has really come out of her shell. Paula has two little girls that are the apple of my eye.<br><i>Rape is mentioned in this story but it does not occur in this story.</i>

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Uncle  

I had no idea that the women had anything planned. We got up Saturday and started getting ready for the cookout. I wondered what was going on because I became the brunt of jokes and funny remarks all morning. Peggy and Brenda seemed much more animated than usual.

Paula pulled up in front of the house a little after ten. Peggy and Brenda ran out to meet her and help her carry the ice in that we had told her to bring. Paula pitched in to help us prepare the food. Peggy and Brenda kept making remakes such as, we should have gotten oysters for today or make sure you put sunscreen on everything because we don't want anything to get sunburned. I kept shooting them warning looks but they were enjoying my discomfort.

After the food was ready we put it in the refrigerator and went out to the pool. Paula had reverted to her shyness of last week. When we striped to go into the pool Paula decided to just relax on the chaise. Peggy and Brenda changed her mind for her and dragged her into the pool. They made sure that she came up next to me; brushing up against my half-hard erection. She reached out to grab something to steady herself as she tried to regain her footing and her hand went around my cock, as I was getting up on the side of the pool, and she looked at me for a second with a horrified look on her face before she let go. She quickly rushed to where Peggy and Brenda was with tears streaming down her face. I went over to her and took her in my arms and told her that it was just an accident and that she didn't have anything to be ashamed of. Paula tried to move away each time my cock hit her leg.

After swimming a while the sun was getting too hot and we got under the shade and let the heat dry our bodies. We began to get hungry and the women told me that if I wanted anything to eat I'd better fix it. I did my usual best and fixed steaks on the grill for all of us. We had a long leisurely lunch and the conversation was more risqué that usual. I tried to get Peggy and Brenda to stop it but they just stuck their tongue out at me.

After we ate Peggy went in and fixed a large pitcher of screwdrivers. She gave Paula the first one and asked her to check and see if it had enough vodka in it. Paula took a large sip and almost choked. Peggy filled her glass to the top again. We sat for a long time just enjoying the sights and sounds of our desert paradise.

Peggy and Brenda asked me to help them clean up and get the food put away. Peggy told Paula to just relax and would be back after the dishes were in the dish washer. Paula protested that she wanted to help but Peggy gave her a look that I didn't understand and Paula leaned back and closed her eyes.

When we got in the kitchen, Peggy and Brenda rushed round the kitchen putting dishes in the dishwasher and wrapping the food and putting it in the refrigerator so that it wouldn't spoil. I finally got tired of being push out of their way and sat down at the table. When the kitchen was straight they came and sat down at the table with me.

Peggy was the first to speak, "What are we going to do about Paula?"

As you know by now, I'm not the swift around women, "What do you mean. What's wrong with Paula?"

"Damn you're dense. Paula is in love with you. Can't you see that?"

"Honest Peggy, I would never mess around with another woman. I have just what I want in this world. You two keep me well satisfied."

Peggy got a sly look on her face, "You only mess around with your wives then?"

"You know damn well that I do."

Brenda piped in, "Well, what are you going to do about Paula then. She's got the hots for you so bad that she looks like she's going to go crazy if you don't marry her."

Either I wasn't listening or I was thinking too hard because that one went right by me, "I don't know where this is headed but I always have been and always will be true to my wives. You know that."

"When are you going to marry her then," Peggy laughed.

That time I caught what she said, "What did you say?"

"You heard me. Paula is so much in love with you that she almost passes out every time that you look at her. She wants you so bad it hurts. Brenda and I have talked to her and she wants to become your wife and we think that she would make you a fine wife. She was raised in a polygamist community so she doesn't see anything wrong with the way that we live. She just wants the decision on who she marries to be up to her."

"You two have talked this over between the two of you and it's Ok with both of you?"

"I can't have any children and Brenda doesn't want to go through that again. I think that it would be great to have a house full of children. We have the money to afford a large family. Paula could give you the children you deserve."

"And Paula said that she wants to become my wife?"

Peggy looked at Brenda with an exasperated look, "Is he this dense or is he putting on?"

"Could you accept Paula as an equal wife? You two are sisters but I wouldn't take her as my wife if you two were going to treat her as less than you are."

Brenda tried to push me out of the chair, "I think that you and Paula ought to have a long talk. Go on, talk to her."

I walked outside having no idea what I was going to say to Paula. Hell, a couple of minutes ago I had no intention of asking her to be my wife. This is something that both of us had to talk about.

Paula had her eyes closed and I didn't know if she was asleep or not, Paula, can I talk to you?"

She sat up in the chaise and nodded and I sat next to her, "Peggy and Brenda said that you want to join our family and be my wife. Is that what you really want?"

She nodded, "I'm sorry, Damon. I didn't mean for it to happen; I just fell in love with you. Peggy and Brenda asked me if I wanted to be your wife. I didn't approach them first. If you don't want me I'll understand."

"Paula I would love to have you as my wife. I think that I should tell you first what I would expect of you in this relationship. Peggy, Brenda and I get along better than any three people I know. If you become my wife it will be as their equal and my equal. There are no bosses or first wives here. I would not agree to take you as a wife if I thought that you would bring disharmony to our family. You would share in everything that we have and we would expect to share in everything that you have. Any children that we might have will be the equal of the children that we now have. Could you live with that?"

She nodded and grinned at me with tears pouring down her cheeks. I pulled her to me and kissed her. She put her arms around my neck and the kiss began to grow in passion. We finally had to break for air.

I got up and pulled her up, "I think that you and Peggy and Brenda ought to have a couple of hours to yourselves to talk. This is not something that you can try out for a while and back out if you don't like it, especially if we have children."

I pushed her toward the kitchen. I watched as she walked to the kitchen, looking back and smiling a couple of times.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.