My Family
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2006 by Tallorder64

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - This is the story of my family. My family is not the typical family but it works for us. My wife, Peggy, is one of the most beautiful women in the world. I set Brenda up in her own company and she has really come out of her shell. Paula has two little girls that are the apple of my eye.<br><i>Rape is mentioned in this story but it does not occur in this story.</i>

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Uncle  

The next morning I woke up first and I slid out of bed without waking Brenda. I went into the kitchen and fixed the coffee maker and turned it on. I stood at the kitchen counter staring off into space. I was worried that Peggy would have changed her mind during the night. Now that I had already slept with Brenda it would be too late to undo it if Peggy felt betrayed.

Peggy walked into the kitchen and walked into my arms, looked up at me and kissed me. She put her head on my chest and held me tightly.

"I love you for taking Brenda into our life. If our first child is a boy we should name him Dan. If it's a girl we can name her Abby. Is that alright with you?"

I couldn't answer her and just hugged her tight. As I was holding her Brenda walked into the kitchen and joined us in a family hug. I was worried about the path that we were taking but, at the same time, I felt that I was the luckiest man on earth. Here I had two of the most beautiful women on earth and they both loved me.

I slept with Brenda every night for the next week. Peggy insisted that I sleep with Brenda. I found out that they had sprung this on me too coincide with the days that Brenda will be the most fertile. Peggy wanted to make sure that my little wigglers were saved for Brenda. Sure enough Brenda got pregnant right away. Between the two of them, I was afraid that their grins would become permanently fixed on their faces.

Since Brenda was working at the paving company, away from the people that knew Peggy and me well, it wasn't too hard to hide our unorthodox relationship. I'm sure that some of the employees, at both companies, wondered what was going on but nobody said anything. When any of the other women in Brenda's office asked her about it, she told them that she wasn't going to let her husband come into the office and be hit on by them. Peggy decided to let it be known around the office that we had arraigned an adoption and we would bring the baby home as soon as it was born.

The pregnancy went well and Brenda gave the doctor Peggy's name as her own. This would solve any future problems about a birth certificate. Our child's birth certificate would have mine and Peggy's name on it. All of the records at the hospital would say that Peggy gave birth to the baby.

Soon it was too hard for Brenda to get into and out of the hot tub. The doctor had also advised against it. Peggy and I cut back on our time in the hot tub to avoid making Brenda feel bad about not being able to join us. Peggy watched over Brenda like a mother would. I caught hell many times for not doing things that Peggy thought that I should be doing for Brenda.

After Brenda began to show quite a bit she began to beg off sleeping with me. Peggy more than made up for it though. I guess because they were sisters, I didn't notice any jealousy or back-biting. Our living together as husband and wife and wife seemed to be almost perfect. Peggy was like a little child at Christmas waiting for the baby to be born. I think she was more nervous than Brenda.

Brenda woke us up one night at two in the morning. Aren't babies ever born during the day? We rushed her to the hospital and she was rushed into the maternity room. We had already decided that I wouldn't be at the delivery; I don't know if I could avoid passing out. Peggy was with Brenda every minute of the day; screaming at everyone when she thought that Brenda needed something or wasn't being cared for right.

Just as the sun was coming up Peggy walked out into the waiting room beaming. She walked into my arms and told me that we had a beautiful baby boy. She hugged me and began crying. At first I thought something was wrong until she looked up at me and kissed me while still crying.

She took me back to see Brenda and I got to see my son, Daniel M. Wilkes. We couldn't agree on a middle name and Brenda had decided to give him an initial... no middle name. I got to hold my son and felt like I had whipped the world. Anyone that has ever held they're son for the first time knows the feeling.

When we took them home Brenda handed the baby to Peggy and told her that here was her son. Peggy held the baby with tears streaming down her face and smothered the baby with kisses. I was afraid that Brenda was going to insist on being the baby's mother but I guess I didn't know the bond that the two sisters had. Brenda nursed the baby but she handed the baby back to Peggy afterwards. Other than the nursing Peggy did everything.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.