My Family - Cover

My Family

Copyright© 2006 by Tallorder64

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - This is the story of my family. My family is not the typical family but it works for us. My wife, Peggy, is one of the most beautiful women in the world. I set Brenda up in her own company and she has really come out of her shell. Paula has two little girls that are the apple of my eye.<br><i>Rape is mentioned in this story but it does not occur in this story.</i>

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Uncle  

The sun was coming up when Peggy finally went to sleep. I eased out of bed and took a fast shower and went down to the hotel lobby. The lobby was almost deserted because it was so early. I asked the desk clerk if she knew where any day spas were and she wrote down the address of several. She told me that all of those on the list were first class. I asked what the best restaurant in Denver was and she told me Tante Louise, hands down. She said that reservations were booked weeks in advance but that they always accommodated the hotel for special guests. When I asked if she would make reservations for three for eight o'clock she picked up the phone. Within minutes she turned to me and told me that I had reservations for three at eight o'clock. I pulled out my wallet and handed the woman two hundred dollar bills for her help. I knew that I would never have been able to get those reservations on my own.

I got a cup of coffee at the coffee shop across the street and took my time drinking it. Denver was starting to wake up. Soon the streets started filling with people.

I made my way back to the hotel and I let myself into the room. Peggy was still sleeping. Brenda had opened the connecting door and I could see her moving about in the other room. I gave a polite knock and when I saw that she knew I was there I walked into her room. I pulled the door shut so that Peggy could get some sleep.

Brenda turned to me, "I'd better get back to my place. I have to find out if I still have a job."

"Brenda sit down, I want to talk to you. I don't know if Peggy told you about her feelings after the doctor told her that she couldn't have children but I've really been worried about her. That's when I hit on the idea of trying to find you. I've been so worried that she might hurt herself that I make sure that she's never alone. I love that woman and if anything ever happened to her I'm afraid that I'd fold. We have a very large house. I was wondering if you would go back with us and stay with Peggy for a while. Hell, you could stay forever if you want. That is, of course, if there's nothing here that would prevent you from coming with us."

I reached into my jacket pocket and pulled out a plane ticket, "I was hoping that you'd say yes. I even bought a plane ticket for you in case you agreed to come back with us."

Brenda looked at me for a long time with tears in her eyes, "Are you real or am I dreaming. Of course I'll come with you and Peggy. I have nothing here that would prevent me from leaving. I never want to lose Peggy again."

Peggy opened the door and sleepily walked in the room, "What's going on? Did I miss anything?"

Brenda smiled and I walked to the phone and ordered breakfast from room service. I had no idea how hungry they were and I think that I went a little over board. There was still a lot of food left when they said they had enough.

"What are we going to do today?" Peggy asked.

I grabbed her by the arm and pushed her toward the bedroom, "You've got a full day ahead of you lady. I have a list of the best day spas in Denver and I expect you and your sister to avail yourselves of every service that they offer. I would advise you to make an appointment at a beauty salon for both of you. We're going to the best restaurant in Denver tonight and I'm sure that both of you will want to be appropriately dressed; you'll have to pick up a some clothes for tonight."

Brenda piped in, "Tante Louise? No way. You can't get reservations there unless you know someone."

I smiled, "See, you just have no idea how important your brother-in-law is. You two better get moving. I expect you both back here at six so that we can get ready. In the meantime I have a few things to take care of."

I walked out of the hotel suite and went down to the lobby. I asked at the desk if there was a room that I could use for a private conversation and the desk clerk directed me to an office behind the counter. It's amazing what a nice tip will accomplish.

I called Bob Cassidy and explained about the farm that belonged to Peggy and Brenda but was being occupied by her uncle. Bob told me that he would find out all that he could about the place. I had put a few obstacles in Bob's path. I didn't know where, in Idaho, the farm was and I didn't really know if the uncle's last name was the same as Peggy's maiden name or not; Peggy had told me that her uncle was her father's brother though. I wanted to find out if the uncle had sold the farm, lost it because of taxes or what. After the job that Bob Cassidy did for me finding Brenda I was sure that he would be able to find the farm.

I spent the rest of the day getting a hair cut, ordering a limousine, buying a suit and getting flowers for Brenda and Peggy. I got back to the room about four and took my shower and dressed. I went down to the lobby and went into the lounge and ordered a coke. I sure didn't want alcohol on my breathe when I picked them up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.