My Family - Cover

My Family

Copyright© 2006 by Tallorder64

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - This is the story of my family. My family is not the typical family but it works for us. My wife, Peggy, is one of the most beautiful women in the world. I set Brenda up in her own company and she has really come out of her shell. Paula has two little girls that are the apple of my eye.<br><i>Rape is mentioned in this story but it does not occur in this story.</i>

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Uncle  

When I opened the front door to the cabin I dropped our bags in the living room and took Peggy on a quick tour of the cabin. We were both hungry so we decided to run into the town of Lake Mary and get something to eat. We stopped at a fairly decent place and had one of the best lunches that I have ever eaten.

On the way back to the cabin I took Peggy on a quick tour of Upper Lake Mary; showing her all of the things available around the lake. She asked if we could go to a nice place for dinner and then go dancing for a while. As dancing goes, I'm not a real great dancer but I'm as good as most on the dance floor. I had never seen Peggy dance and, actually, was a bit surprised when she asked. I'll tell you, when she looks up at you with those big green eyes you'd jump off a cliff for her if she asked, so naturally I agreed. We hadn't really gone out in a long while; we both spent our time studying and occasionally working on the apartment house. Peggy and I had never gone on a date; usually we just went to a pizza joint or free concert together.

We spent the afternoon watching the activities going on at the lake and just enjoying not having anything that we had to do. We didn't do much of anything except walk, talk and enjoy being together. I asked Peggy if she wanted to go swimming and she looked at me like I had two heads. Lake Mary is in the northern part on Arizona and, although it was very warm that day, it was still cooler than the hot temperatures of Phoenix that we were used to. We spent a long time watching a water skier. She was good. The guy in the boat only dumped her twice.

When we got back to the cabin Peggy and I went to separate bathrooms to get ready. We left our bags in the living room and just took out what we were going to wear to dinner. I was ready long before Peggy was and sat in the living room waiting for her to come out of the bathroom. I heard the banging of bottles, unidentifiable bumps and several "Oh Damns." Finally she called out that she was ready.

The vision that walked into the living room took my breath away. She was wearing a beautiful print dress with a full skirt. Those beautiful legs were encased in nylons and her makeup looked like it was done by a professional. By done by a professional I mean that she looked perfectly natural and you had to keep asking yourself if she had any makeup on or not. I stood up and just stared.

She put her arms out at her sides and posed, "Well, do you like?"

All I could get out was, "My God you're beautiful."

She got a stern look on her face and said, "It's about time you looked at me. I didn't know if you didn't like me or if you were afraid of me."

She walked over to me, put her arm in mine and led me to the door. This was new for us. We had never walked arm in arm. You know how you walk with you best buddy; that's how Peggy and I always were. Now, I had often wondered what it would be like if things were different but I knew that Peggy wasn't into jocks. At least I think she wasn't.

She paused at the truck door and it suddenly dawned on me that she was waiting for me to hold the door for her. She thanked me and smiled as she got into the truck. She was talkative as we drove to the restaurant and it seemed that she was a little nervous.

At the restaurant I jumped out of the truck and ran around to open the door for her. I had made reservations earlier and we only had a short wait before we were seated. The restaurant had a beautiful view of Lake Mary and we could see the boats on the lake. We ordered and talked awhile, mainly about college. When the meal came we continued to talk and Peggy talked a mile a minute.

After dinner we drove to a little club that advertised that they had dancing. As we walked in every eye looked at Peggy. Peggy was only twenty so we both ordered Coke. When the band started the next song Peggy stood up and held out her hand. I reluctantly got up and walked out on the dance floor with her. I've got to admit that I'm far from a good dancer. I was shocked that Peggy really knew how to dance. I don't know why I was shocked; it just never crossed my mind that she liked to dance. When the song ended she came into my arms and hugged me with a big grin and put her head on my chest. I stood there for a second with my arms at my sides before I put my arms around her and hugged her back. Damn, she felt good in my arms.

The night went too fast. We danced about half of the dances and Peggy seemed happier than I had ever seen her. Her full skirt billowed out every time she turned and I could see all of the guys watching her as she danced. I saw one guy get a punch in the arm from his date. After each dance she put her arm around me as we walked back to the table. A couple of guys came over to the table and asked her to dance but she politely refused. When I asked her why she didn't dance with them, she said that she was with the guy she wanted to be with. I guess that I'm a little slow around women because I never figured that Peggy would go for a guy like me.

About twelve o'clock Peggy said that she'd like to leave. We walked out to the truck and I opened the door for her. She turned and put her hand on my neck and pulled my head down for a kiss. Let me tell you; it was one of those kisses that could melt the polar ice caps. When we broke apart Peggy smiled at me and got into the truck. I walked around to the driver's side grinning from ear to ear. As I started the engine and put my hand on the steering wheel.

Peggy slid over to me and put her hand on mine, "If you don't make love to me tonight you'll never make love to another woman the rest of your life. Now, let's go home."

I put the truck in gear. I drove way too fast and Peggy held my arm all of the way. When I opened the door at the cabin and she got out I got another polar ice cap melting kiss. Peggy turned and took my hand and led me into the cabin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.