Dan's Life
Chapter 3: Sex for the first time.

Copyright© 2006 by DG Hear

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Sex for the first time. - Marriage, killings, prison, parole, what's next for Dan? Love again? Maybe?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Violence  

After everyone had left, I asked Thelma if she would sit on the couch with me for just a minute. I had a couple of questions that needed answering. Of course she said yes and I took her by the hand and we sat on the sofa.

"Thelma, yesterday you told me you never got married because the man you loved was not available. Who was that man?"

"The kids told you, didn't they? I thought you were dead and I needed to tell someone. I held it in for so long, I'm sorry, Danny."

"Sorry about what? What I want to know if it's true. Did you love me?"

She took both of my hands in hers and said, "Yes, Danny, I did love you, and for the record," she was squeezing my hands, "I still do and always will." She had tears in her eyes.

I wasn't sure what to say. I couldn't just say I love you too because everything was so new to me right then, I wasn't sure. I wanted to be honest with Thelma. I knew I had to say something since she answered my question.

"Thelma, I don't really know what to say. I have always had strong feelings for you but since you were my sister-in-law and I was a married man, I never pursued them. To say I like you a lot would be an understatement. Other than my kids, you are the only other person in my life. Would I like to pursue you or make love to you? Of course I would. I'm confused but I'm not an idiot. However, with that said, I'm afraid of hurting you. I have nothing to offer you and you deserve so much more than an ex-con like me."

Thelma just stared at me. I knew she was thinking of what to say. I had no idea how she was about to respond.

Then she said, "You lughead, yes, I said lughead. How thick is your skull? Didn't you hear what I have told you? I love you, I have always loved you. Not what you own, not what you have, not for money or material possessions but for you. Your heart, the inner being that is Dan Jones, that's what I love. Yes, you went to prison for doing what you thought was right, protecting your wife. I could never hold anything like that against you. In fact I love you all the more for knowing you would protect me. My only problem is how you feel about me. Do you like me enough to make love to me, to hold me, to caress me? I don't just want to be a fuck to you. I want to be your lover, your woman, maybe even your wife."

Holy crap, how do I respond to that? A woman that's this nice, that is this beautiful, wants to know if I would be willing to make love to her. This question I could answer.

"My God, Thelma, I'm a man. A man that's gone without a woman for over fifteen years. There is nothing I would like more than to have you as my woman. To make love to you on a daily basis, to do everything sexual you ask me to do. Up until yesterday, I had no one. Now I have my family back and even grandchildren. Now you are telling me that I can have a woman that I have really care for and respect and yes, in a way even love and loves me for the real me."

"That's exactly what I'm saying, Danny. Are you willing to take that next step and see how compatible we are? Then she leaned over and gently pressed her lips against mine, so very gently.

We separated our lips a little bit but still close enough to feel the current between us. Then she pressed against me again and this time we were kissing a little harder. She backed away again and then came forward again so we kept kissing until we were devouring each others lips.

"Are you ready for the bedroom or do you want to try and do it right here on the couch," she asked.

"I'm not letting you go anywhere this time. I need you and want you so much."

"I know this is a downer, Danny, but will you be able to do it after such a long time?" she asked.

"Honey, the problem will be getting it to go down after such a long time," I replied.

"Good, let me worry about that," as she reached over and undid my belt buckle and unzipped my trousers. "My God, Danny, I had no idea you were so hard. Let me take care of that for you."

She grabbed my cock in her hand and started squeezing it. I reached over and rubbed her thighs through her pants. "I need to put it in you. I want my first time to be inside of you, please."

She quickly got up and removed her pants and her panties. While she was doing that I removed my trousers and briefs. We were both then naked from the waist down. I sat back on the sofa and she straddled me and lowered herself down slowly over my oh-so-hard cock. We were both in heat, in total want of one another.

"Thelma, I need to tell you, this first time is for sexual release that I have pent-up in me. I promise you I will make love to your whole body later, if you still want me to."

I couldn't believe the feeling, the hotness of Thelma, the emotion of looking down and seeing her juices running down my cock. I had both my hands under her ass as she sped up and down on my hard cock. I told her I was just about there and she pressed down as hard as she could, pelvis against pelvis. She was gyrating back and forth with my cock deep within her.

I said, "Oh, God, Thelma, here it comes," and I shot the biggest load of my life deep within her.

She had to raise up and let our combined juices come out of her as it ran down my cock and all over my lap and then some ran down my balls and onto her couch.

She was screaming, "Give it to me, Danny, give me all you've got. Shoot that load in me, come on, baby, Thelma's here for you. Come on, honey, let it all out."

She was coming almost as hard as me. Both of us were soaking wet with perspiration. My cock was still somewhat hard and she lowered herself back down. She looked at me and said, "Baby, we have one hell of a mess here but it was worth it."

Of course we didn't plan for it to happen, so we had no tissues or towels or anything. Thelma looked at me and we both started laughing. We knew when she got off my member we would have another flood of juices. I remember stories that I have read where it said a man came a lot and I always said, "Bullshit, I never could come like that." Well, I'm here to tell you that between Thelma and me we made one hell of a mess.

My dick was still plugged into Thelma as I slipped my shirt off. Thelma had to help me as it was stuck to me from our perspiring. \ Thelma said, "Oh shit, I'm getting a charlie horse in my calf. I have to get up. Oh, shit. Oh, shit." She was laughing and crying at the same time.

I balled up my shirt and handed it to Thelma and told her that when she pulled up she could jam my shirt between her legs. We were both still laughing. Here we were two people in their forties, me almost fifty, acting giddy like two teenagers who just had their first fuck. I smiled at a laughing Thelma who had tears in her eyes from laughing and crying so hard. She took my new balled up shirt, raised her body off my somewhat soft member and put my new shirt between her legs. She stood up and started rubbing her calf. She was laughing and said she wasn't a teenager anymore and hobbled to the bathroom.

I asked her what I should do and she yelled out to me to sit still and she would be back with a towel as soon as she took a pee. I was laughing when she returned. There she was still with her blouse on but naked from the waist down. She had a wash cloth between her legs and kept reaching down and rubbing her calf. I was sitting there totally naked except for my socks with my belly, cock and balls covered with our combined juices.

Thelma said for me to wait while she got her camera.

I told her, "Don't you dare."

She was kidding and started laughing too as she handed me a towel.

"Danny, I know that was just a fuck but it was the best fuck of my entire life, I really mean it."

Then she said that her shower wasn't that big and that we really both needed to take one and that I could go first.

When I got up off, the couch she told me that it was going to be my job to clean the stains off the couch the next day.

I smiled at her and said, "Yes, ma'am," and headed into the shower.

She came in the bathroom with clean towels. I asked her if she was going to take me back to my apartment after her shower and she said, "You aren't going anywhere tonight, big boy. You made me a promise a little while ago and I intend on making you keep it."

I had every intention of keeping it but I wanted to hear it from her. Besides, I still haven't seen those big breasts I've always wanted to see up close and personal. When I got out of the shower I realized I had nothing to wear. She handed me the briefs she retrieved from my old belongings as well as a pair of pajama bottoms.

She took her shower and put on a negligee and a light robe. She looked stunning with her hair all wet. She took my dirty briefs along with my juice covered shirt and pants and put them in the washer. That way I would have something to wear in the morning.

She took me into her bedroom, where she had a queen size bed. I was standing there bare chested and said I wanted a little equality. She slipped off her robe and I could see her breasts through her negligee. She looked down and saw my member getting hard again through my PJ's.

"You really want to see my big tits, don't you, lover?" she laughed

"Yes, dear, for the last twenty-five years, I would have liked to have seen them," I replied.

She told me to turn around for a second and when I did she slid off the negligee and got in the bed under the cover. "Okay, you can turn around now."

I climbed on the bed and pulled the cover quickly off of her before she could grab it. She was laughing as she covered her breasts with her arms. I took both arms and pulled them off her breasts and held them above her head. Then I saw these two beautiful mounds that I remember pressed against my chest - big, soft and huge nipples. I lowered my head and took one nipple into my mouth. I let go of her arms so I could squeeze her breasts but do so ever so gently. As I was squeezing them I started gently kissing her on the lips, then her cheeks, working my way down to her neck and then back down to her breasts.

As I buried my face between her twin mounds, she pulled my head down into them. "Danny, most men don't know how to love a woman's breasts but you're so gentle and caring. You make me want you to caress them, to kiss them, to love them."

I gently rubbed her twin mounds, putting my face between them and gently pushing them against my face. I knew before the night was over I was going to titty fuck her and she knew it too.

I slid my hand over her body and began rubbing in a circular motion. "Damn, Danny, that feels so good." I lowered my hand to her hairy mound. She kept it nice and trimmed but covered. I was scratching it through the patch of hair as she kept pushing her pelvis up at my hand. I slid a finger down a little further and began rubbing her nub. "More Danny, more, rub it harder," she said.

"Well, Thelma from this point on, you have to be my guide and tell me what you want, tell me how you like it."

"Oh, God, Danny, rub it harder, yeah, Danny, like that, oh God, so good. Put a finger or two in me if I'm wet, Danny."

That was not a problem because she was drenched. I slid two fingers into her and pumped away.

I moved to the end of the bed and put my face between her legs while fingering her. I was blowing air gently onto her vagina, opening her with my finger and got closer and closer until my lips touched her ever so wet area. "Danny, you don't have to do that but it feels so good."

"I want to do it, baby. I want my tongue in you. I want to eat your pussy like it's never been eaten before."

I pulled out my fingers and replaced them with my tongue. I was fucking her with my tongue and rubbing my face all over her pussy. Kissing, licking, lightly biting, anything to make her climax.

She reached down and spread her lips for me while I sucked away. "God, more, Danny, more, God, so good, so fucking good, I'm about to come, Danny, I'm about to come from you eating my pussy. Never happened before, never, God I'm coming, Danny, I'm coming."

Her juices were all over my face and I kept eating her out with both of her hands behind my head. I ate her until her last spasm stopped and she let my head go.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.