Enter The Amazon - Cover

Enter The Amazon

Copyright© 2006 by XXXecil

Part 12: Voyage of the Ice Queen

Erotica Sex Story: Part 12: Voyage of the Ice Queen - Deep in the Amazon rainforest, only the smallest fraction of organisms have been studied. Here, there are strange species and biological secrets with powers as sinister as they are erotic. Lives will be transformed, breasts will blossom, and libidoes will explode! Will the fast-spreading invasion trigger an orgiastic end to human civilization?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Science Fiction   Squirting   Lactation   School   Transformation  

"HE'S MINE!" snarled the creature that had been Daniella Shremf, enraged at the way Maria was tantalizing her hypnotized prey, the copilot Alfonso, with her naked cunt hovering mere millimeters above his raging cock. So the transformed pilot rose with triumphant purpose, away from the pilot's chair, away from her old life, and old insecurities. Her breasts, Phoenix-like, tore through the few loose buttons remaining on her jacket. Her carnal mountains rode high and ripe upon her sleek, bare chest like beige canteloupes spelunking their way from darkness into naked, erotic light.

She pushed Maria off the copilot with an angered shove. "No... this one is mine alone!" she growled. Struggling through the erotic haze, Alfonso fixed his attention upon the one that had claimed him. One of the women, who seemed to be their leader had said something about Daniella mutating, her immune system was too strong, so that when she was infected, something different would happen.

Her hair flowed down in a liquid cascade, pure white rather than brown or blond. Not the pale, withered color of great age, but a vibrant mane that shone in the light, spilling across shoulders and between spectacular breasts like a shimmering glacier melting with glamour. Her eyes, so deeply blue that the color spilled out into the whites of her eyes fixed upon him, and Alfonso felt as though Winter itself was lusting for his cock. Her pale, toned flesh had become a masterpiece of robust curves entwined with feminine grace; but the glistening moisture of her skin gave the appearance of an ice-sculpture beginning to melt with her own lust. An Ice-Queen come to life, cold perfection on the hunt for a mate.

She placed her hands upon his heaving chest, reveling in the feeling of chest hair that was thick enough to convey a savage sense of animal passion, but did not obscure the masculine tautness of healthy muscles that conveyed Lusenchi's viability as a mate and father to a woman's young. Why had she not realized his value sooner? It seemed disgusting to her now; the confusion and uncertain vacillation of normal, sexually-repressed women. Sex was to be savored; mankind was her new playground.

Swiftly, she licked his penis with a sloppy caress that gave both of them a sense of the other. Alfonso tightened; that simple touch affecting him in a way that was more intense than anything Maria had done to him so far. Yes... they had said that Daniella would be different; she did not yet understand everything that was happening to her, but she would not be the same as the others transformed by Gaia.

And so his penis throbbed, was it growing larger than his current eight inches? As her fingers gently caressed his member, it certainly seemed to grow tighter. But Lusenchi was for her, a sex-toy for her pleasure and procreation; and her new instincts gave her ideas. She withdrew and returned, naked to the pilot's chair, wrapping her arms around the back of the chair to thrust her bosom forward while her legs spread to expose the gleaming heat of her hungry cunt. Her feet perched upon the arm-rest as she postured herself for mating. The over-instinct that now filled her thoughts gave her new ways to seduce her intended partner; who was already hypnotized by Maria's gyrations; which manipulated the instincts of a male at a subconscious level.

"Rrrrrrrnhhh..." she snarled, blue lips curling. The low throaty grunt triggered Alfonso's most primal urges; changing him from passive pawn to rutting beast. He rose on unsteady feet drunk with lust; rational mind and reasoning abilities were locked away, deep inside his brain. The urges reflected in his narrowed, beastial eyes seemed not unlike the breeding drives of male insects that compel them to willingly surrender their own lives for the chance to inseminate a female; and indeed, the co-pilot would have happily walked across burning coals or stinging scorpions in order to plunge himself into the welcoming womb laid bare before him.

For her part, Daniella wanted him, preferred him that way. She was somewhat different from the other Ladies of Nature; they wanted to chase down men and force them into sex, but Daniella still wanted men to come to her; she still wanted that confirmation of her attractiveness, but she was no less a slut, that was clear.

"Time to fly the friendly skies, Lusenchi..." she chuckled as he lunged.

Alfonso grappled her, and she clung to his chest, wallowing in his hairy masculinity as she wrapped her legs around his torso, both pelvises working in concert, to ease his penis within her slippery folds. Daniella savored the ferocity of his lust, as Lusenchi held her aloft, arms gripping her shapely ass as his tongue slathered and teeth nibbled upon her bosomy bounty.

Cold... colder... The raging beast that had been Alfonso Lusenchi felt the heat, the warmth draining from his flesh. There was only her; his mate was warm, and warmer still. Her cunt, her skin, her breasts... so hot, steaming hot... his own body ached with a deep, numbing chill. His only hope was to plunge deeper, more vigorously into her simmering heat.

Yet he only seemed to lose heat, his legs were shivering from cold, even as his mate continued to grow warmer, until she was almost blistering. He squeezed the muscles of his buttocks as he tried to plunge yet deeper into the frothing, feminine heaven that had entrapped his member, for him this woman embodied the deepest, animal desires for warmth, comfort, and procreation, on every level, Lusenchi was wild with desire for her.

But as Daniella scratched her nails down his muscled back, arched her back to take advantage of the way he sucked her nipples, her instincts told her that his climax was imminent. She knew that when a man climaxed inside her, the daughters of Gaia could infect him, turning him into one of them. She was not entirely sure what would happen with her own womb, but she wanted to savor this man a while longer; she'd worked with him for years; wasted the time they could have had in each others arms due to her confused, meaningless standards and reluctance so common among women.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.