Enter The Amazon - Cover

Enter The Amazon

Copyright© 2006 by XXXecil

Part 8: Botany Lesson

Erotica Sex Story: Part 8: Botany Lesson - Deep in the Amazon rainforest, only the smallest fraction of organisms have been studied. Here, there are strange species and biological secrets with powers as sinister as they are erotic. Lives will be transformed, breasts will blossom, and libidoes will explode! Will the fast-spreading invasion trigger an orgiastic end to human civilization?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Science Fiction   Squirting   Lactation   School   Transformation  

"I... I don't understand." Muttered the naked woman, golden-brown skin glistening vividly as she writhed in libidinous hunger upon the white linoleum.

"That is because you have not fully embraced your racial memory; the new instincts filling your mind." She seemed to be some sort of eerie, jungle-dwelling sexual cultist. The golden-embroidered patterns on her glittery robes were a panoply of spiders, sun-images, and odd-looking runes. The naked women still grappling with her transformation remembered something from her past: Many of those ancient patterns were... Incan? Yes... that was knowledge possessed by Celeste de Lourdes, The nude creature, compuslively fondling her swollen, rosy-capped breasts was no longer Celeste, she was no longer truly human. But she didn't understand yet, not fully.

"Your... transition may be confusing," The raven-haired mystic explained as she ran her slender hand across the burnished sheen of Celeste's sleek belly, down below her Venus mound, to diddle a bit with her engorged, reddened clit. "I have been birthing spawn as fast as possible, and there it is easy. The mind when young is blank, open, and empty. The natural race-memory, the instinctive patterns of knowledge imprint without difficulty. But you..." The mystic brought her plump, strawberry lips close to the changing woman's ear as she whispered tantalizingly.

"You have decades of knowledge, experience... all must be bent, shaped, transformed. You are no longer, and never again will be Celeste de Lourdes, it will be interesting to see what you do eventually become."

"B-but... but why... why do I need... to touch... so much?" The new creature asked, as she slipped her hands inside the open robe of the mysterious, mother priestess, fondling the full, silken globes of hard-nippled mammaries before moving further down, down to grip in both hands the bulging hemispheres of a tense, warm buttocks. The green eyes of the breeder-mother narrowed in response to her question, then her expression turned quizzical for a moment. If anything, she was soothed by the lurid fondling performed on her by the writhing she-creature.

"Tell me, child: How much do you know about... Botany? What do you know about the ways plants reproduce?"

"N-n-nuh... not much... almost... nothing... the human... Celeste... she was trained in... Journalism... n-not biology." The creature confessed; though the face was basically the same, internally the feminine entity could no longer pretend to be the same person. The Priestess nodded.

"Consider this: During sex, with any creature, any entity that reproduces with two sexes needs a way to... stimulate growth after fertilization is complete." As she spoke, the dark-haired mistress bedecked in Incan symbols straddled the quivering pelvis of the new entity, their mutually engorged vaginal folds mingling... caressing... teasing themselves and each other. "The growth of the young mustn't occur too soon, or too late - but when conditions are right, life must begin, the embryo must begin its life, its maturation. And plants have some unusual means to kick-start their young into growth." While explaining, the Incan harlot pinched the nipples of the female that had once been Celeste. She grasped the rosy nipples rhythmically, methodically, as her sopping cunt began a rocking motion to grind the two sexes together.

"There are some long-lived conifers that actually require a forest fire to remove an outer layer from their seeds before those seeds can grow; there are many plants that depend upon animals eating their seeds before those same seeds can fully germinate. Many ways to awaken, provoke plant seeds to begin their lives... and the organism... that wonderful organism that has infused both of us with her DNA also has... particular requirements for her seeds." Celeste arched her back beneath her mistress, unleashing a passionate grunt as a rush of sensation burned in her womb. It was as though a million needle-points of liquid pleasure were exploding out of her cunt all at once.

"They... They will come for you... Priestess..." murmured the short, half-naked man tied and handcuffed to steel loops in the west wall. He still wore his many-pocketed Safari-style shirt, but his pants were long gone. Obscuring his manhood was a young woman who looked like nothing so much as a nude porn starlet 8-months pregnant with triplets. Beneath her nut-brown skin, the muscles in her throat were outlined as she greedily deep-throated the man's rigid penis.

"N-now... that the Trust has been broken, all will know of you... soon, all will know of the horror... you have unleashed... upon the World!" One of these horrors squealed with delight as she felt his hard cock twitching with readiness within the liquid silk of her moist mouth as she fellatioed him with a tongue-twisting expertise matched only by the most jaded of whores. Yet the expression on his broad face was one of anguished exertion, strain and tooth-grinding denial of the sensual assault taking place between his legs. But the dark-haired Priestess only chuckled.

"You will... not laugh when they come... with guns... and tanks... and bombs... they will use force... as much as needed... to stop plagues... epidemics..." The bound man shook his head as he held his eyes closed even while admonishing his captor. It seemed he was denying, resisting the natural reflex that must result from the tender ministrations of a naked woman with lips like the caress from a rose, and tits that wobbled like wide-aureoled, over-grown coconuts.

"Oh Pablo... dear Pablo..." crooned the Priestess mockingly. "That is why we are here; that is the first step in the plan!" Her teasing of Celeste's nipples increased in speed as the new entity shimmied and shook with orgiastic delight. "By controlling Marcos, with his political connections, I will have access to the corridors of power in this country! We shall penetrate the inner workings of this government - through the cocks of those with the power! Before they ever learn the truth; it will be far too late!" She punctuated her statement with musical laughter.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.