Enter The Amazon - Cover

Enter The Amazon

Copyright© 2006 by XXXecil

Part 7: Say the Word

Erotica Sex Story: Part 7: Say the Word - Deep in the Amazon rainforest, only the smallest fraction of organisms have been studied. Here, there are strange species and biological secrets with powers as sinister as they are erotic. Lives will be transformed, breasts will blossom, and libidoes will explode! Will the fast-spreading invasion trigger an orgiastic end to human civilization?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Science Fiction   Squirting   Lactation   School   Transformation  

It was a fortuitous entry. When Sisters Patience, Bellini, Lisa, and Maria boldly confronted the remaining passengers with the sinuous vision of their lithe, naked bodies, self-control among the passengers had just broken down. The first sight to greet Patience's eyes was that of a thirty-something United States Airforce colonel, a blond and solid-looking man, who was reaching across the aisle and firmly grabbing the still-clothed breast of Sister Denise, a Nun in her late sixties, but who now had the face and figure of a college freshman. The Colonel yanked the former woman of God into his seat, rending her black habit along the way, exposing magnificent breasts that met the motions of his probing hands like warm, tan-colored speed bumbs as he nuzzled and suckled her.

Sister Denise was still changing; it was as if the lurid caresses of this man accelerated the infection. As the Colonel wallowed upon her naked body, the few gray hairs still left in her auburn cascade darkened into youthful, vibrant color. A mere hour ago, such a brazen touch would have produced only screaming violence from Denise, but now it produced screams of a different kind. Still, the Colonel maintained some lingering vestige of his vanishing decency, he had the presence of mind to drape one of the courtesy blankets given to all passengers over the two of them, in a futile attempt to conceal the rough, vigorous mating. Where her breasts still growing, even as the Colonel pounded his over-erect cock into her welcoming slit?

Now, the Ladies could choose any male that piqued their interest... and almost all of them did. But Patience stopped for a moment, and began to fondle her engorged teats, their burgeoning size now just nearly enough for her to squeeze her own head inside either of them. Why did she pause? Why not grasp the nearest, virile officer and impale herself upon his rigid rod?

"We must be more than just Sluts!" Patience proclaimed to the mating, fondling throng. "It is no longer enough to simply surrender to the natural advances of a man's lust! We must be better than that, more aggressive than that!" She clenched her delicate fist with righteous passion, as if preaching a sermon to the faithful. "It is for us to go forth and encourage, incite these lusts! I shall not wait for a man to work up the courage to grasp my shapely ass! I shall grasp his first! That there be no mistaking my intent!

"There will be some men that will deny their libido, claiming moral or social restraints, " that remark seemed to provoke a hiss from the transforming nuns. "For such a man, thrust your naked breasts in his face! Confront him with your bare pussy! Grasp his penis and throw him to the ground! Even the most ethical men shall surrender to us! Do what you can, what you must to entice even those men you cannot reach, color the culture with lust and libido even as you impale yourself upon a man's hard meat! Let Gaia reign over a sea of coupling, ejaculating bodies! Let Gaia reign!" The crowd roared with ecstasy at this, though it was not certain whether their approval was for Patience's speech, or from their own liasons.

"I see... why you chose her... Great Mother." Maria said to Lisa, as the former leapt upon a young, black Airforce sargeant, wrapping her legs around his pelvis as she smothered him with her ample breasts. Lisa flipped a lever that caused a seat to rock backwards, then grasped the cock of a lanky, red-headed lieutenant before her, and began to slather his rod with her juices, even while she hooked her legs around the ass of a third man, whom she couldn't even see (it hardly mattered so long as he could muster up a hard cock) and encouraged him to enter her from behind. He needed no encouragement.

"*MMM-*slurp* Lucky... mmph... we found them... *shluck* Nuns... *slurp*... work well... Gaia... nnnnnnnnn... didn't... *slurp* destroy... their faith... didn't... *slurp*... suppress it... mmmnnnff... Gaia... switched them... *slurp* redirected them... *slurp* the Nuns... nnahah!... the Nuns are still... *slurp* women of Faith... but now... that Faith has been reversed... *slurp* towards the seduction of all human males... *slurp* The same... mmmm... mmm... devotion... that made them choose lives of... *slurp* chastity and austerity... now... *slurp* used for Gaia... they will devote themselves to lust... sex... *slurp* with the same... intensity... Cum! Cum!!!" But now, Lisa was speaking directly to her male lovers. One was thrusting into her backwards, hands upon her ripe, golden ass, while the other stroked her raven-black hair as she slurped and suckled his impossibly rigid penis between explanations.

But Patience had focused all of her volcanic urges upon a single officer; he seemed to be more soldier than commander, probably a petty officer getting his chance to play with the big boys. He was a rough, grizzled man, a mass of scars, muscles and five-o-clock shadow... but Patience pinned and stripped him in less time than it took to say it. Not that he resisted.

"Take him... *slurp****slurp* Patience! You... someone like you... can become... even more fertile... mmmph... *slurp* I feel it... through Gaia... when we... *slurple* infect a woman... her immune system... tries to resist... *slurp*... can't of course, the changes... happen too fast... *slurp* but the body... tries to fight back... *slurp* Change happens... but limited... by the bodies'... resistance... *slurp*... *slurrplrrp*... but in the old... the sick... your body... weaker... less resistant... to disease... infection... *slurp* Old... like you... your body had... no hope... to make any resistance... against the ovum-spores... change you... more completely... more absolutely... than even me... your breasts... a little larger... than mine... *slurp****slurp* We... are still... not perfect yet... Ladies of Nature can still become... more natural... more erotic... more evolved... *slurp* We'll find the way... to become *slurp* the perfect seductresses... mmmph!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.