Enter The Amazon - Cover

Enter The Amazon

Copyright© 2006 by XXXecil

Part 6: Earthslut

Erotica Sex Story: Part 6: Earthslut - Deep in the Amazon rainforest, only the smallest fraction of organisms have been studied. Here, there are strange species and biological secrets with powers as sinister as they are erotic. Lives will be transformed, breasts will blossom, and libidoes will explode! Will the fast-spreading invasion trigger an orgiastic end to human civilization?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Science Fiction   Squirting   Lactation   School   Transformation  

Never before had the drinks onboard Air Italia flight 69 been so popular. The military men clustered together in the middle column of seats lost their dour expressions from the contemplation of matters of international peril, and began smiling broadly, too broadly. Some of the men were tugging at their pants uncomfortably.

But Sister Patience was growing suspicious. The drinks, (only water for her) had seemed exceptionally sweet, they made her feel unusually warm... unusually contented. But she resisted all such influences... could their be some form of alcohol in the drinks? Well, she'd have no more, and then she'd find the proper authorities to report this flight! The whole thing had been fraught with disaster!

She did feel strange! Well, no more of this! She had always rejected, always turned away from sensual gratification all throughout her eighty-six years of life and service to God and the Holy Church. The withered, sag-faced nun stared with stern disapproval as several of her sisters ordering second... and third glasses of whatever they had been drinking... but, there had been a variety of preferences on the flight, many different drinks had been ordered, yet everyone who had partaken of them seemed filled with a contented feeling that bordered on euphoria. A crusty old general who should have been equal in age to Patience herself adjusted his pants as if... surely not! These men were aroused! Almost... it seemed as though they were all aroused at the same time?! But why?

"Mmm... so warm..." murmured a Nun in a seat directly in front of Patience. A prominent bosom seemed to assert itself even through the dull, dark fabric of her Nun's Habit. The woman caressed herself, gurgling with the joy of it.

"SISTER VANZETTI!" hissed Patience. "CONTROL YOURSELF!!!"

"Hmm... don't you feel it Patience? It's like Heaven inside of me!..." murmured the intoxicated sister as she turned a smiling face towards her accuser. Unacceptable! As the Abbess of her Nunnery, it was her responsibility to rebuke this sort of behavior at once! And... she... Sister Patience was about to unleash a firm diatribe, but she noticed something... Vanzetti had always had those deep, wrinkled rings under her eyes, since about the time she turned fifty. Now, they were gone! Her eyes were smooth and perfect, and she seemed to have lost the fine lines around her cheeks, what did this mean!? The difference in Vanzetti's appearance was striking!

And then came the next rush; The aged Nun felt a since of disembodied pleasure, a warm surge in her blood, and a sudden dose of... of... pure happiness burning in her flesh! There was something... something like a voice... like a tantalizing whisper of higher purposes, sensuous... seductive... compelling...

"NO! This... this must be... some sort of... of narcotic!?" Snarled the suspicious sister. But why would the crew of an airliner want to drug their passengers like this? It did not yet make sense to her, but she was certain no good could come of it! She had to get out of here, she had to figure out what was -

"Sister Patience!" came a harsh whisper from behind her. "It's me, Sister Bellini! I need to talk to you in private!! We might be in some sort of trouble!!!" Indeed! Well, Bellini had always seemed like a level-headed servant of the Church, immediately Patience rose on her shaky, old legs and began to follow the young nun. Hmm... Bellini certainly seemed... healthy today. Her face was so smooth, clear and bright... had she been using makeup? She'd have to give the younger woman a stern talking-to if that was the case!

Skirting the moaning throngs in either aisle, the two nuns walked towards the front of the massive airliner, towards the curtained compartment where stewardesses could prepare meals. Bellini ushered Patience inside with a hurried gesture.

"Are you certain it is safe to talk in here? If the flight-crew are plotting against us, isn't this where they would be most likely to gather?" Asked the aged nun as she limped along.

"You're quite right of course, child." Said a sumptuous young woman with mocha-tan skin, hair nearly the same color, who was naked except for an open airline jacket with a name-tag reading 'Maria'. It was plain from the engorged condition of her lower lips that the woman was highly aroused, she seemed lathered with some sort of body oil.

"WHAT the... - what perversion is this! I'm far older than you girl, and I won't stand for whatever abomination you've concocted on board this flight!"

"Older? Not for long!" What did that mean? It was then that Sister Bellini attacked. Her Nun's habit seemed to flow off her, revealing a svelte figure that gleamed as she darted forward, to pin the old nun beneath a soft prison of bouncing boobs and turgid nipples.

"SUCK!!" came the command. Though strong-willed and unfazed by any sensual temptation, some secret, sinful reflex caused Patience to suck, and to suck deep of the rapturous necter... before she was able to push away the soft surves of her corrupted sister.

"YOU TOO!!? What sin is this that has... that has... m-my head... so light... so free..." murmured the confused cleric.

"Care for a drink?" offered Maria, holding a glass of orange juice close to her wide-aureoled bulging tits.

"Wh-... s-so... that's it... it... I... your breasts... some sort of... of evil milk... corrupting us..." Maria pulled in close, placed a hand upon Patience's chest.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.