Enter The Amazon - Cover

Enter The Amazon

Copyright© 2006 by XXXecil

Part 4: Booby Trap

Erotica Sex Story: Part 4: Booby Trap - Deep in the Amazon rainforest, only the smallest fraction of organisms have been studied. Here, there are strange species and biological secrets with powers as sinister as they are erotic. Lives will be transformed, breasts will blossom, and libidoes will explode! Will the fast-spreading invasion trigger an orgiastic end to human civilization?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Science Fiction   Squirting   Lactation   School   Transformation  

The attack was as swift as if was unexpected; Dylsia never saw, never suspected the presence of the beast which pounced. Strange, she thought as she was sent tumbling through the dirt from the impact, the reports she'd read had not indicated and jaguars or other large predators in this particular region. Yet here she was, flat on her back, auburn-bronze hair tangled around her elegant face while pinned to the ground by a creature of awesome stealth and incredible strength.

"Nnnnahhh..." odd; the moan of this beast sounded almost human; like a woman. But then, there were hands upon her, strong hand that tugged upon her denim vest and undershirt. She was pinned, and felt herself being unceremoniously stripped! For now, it was all the embattled Grad student could do to grunt with dismay as the clothing on her upper body was torn asunder with an audible pop. That was tough denim! What on Earth lived around here that could be strong enough to -

SHRRRRIPT

Apparently, something that was also powerful enough to rip her pants to shreds in one tug! Damn, that was her underwear too! Dylsia's young body was pressed into the dirt, with no garments besides her hiking boots. Think, girl! Think of something! What could this be? Was she about to get eaten? The only creature she could think of that might be capable of this was some large Silverback gorilla; yet they should have been too far south to encounter such a primate! But out of all the creatures of this size with opposable thumbs, only an enraged gorilla could be strong enough to... - no... couldn't be... it certainly was no gorilla.

Whatever was pressing her into the dirt, it had no body hair to speak of; just slippery, hot skin. Nothing like the fur an ape would have. Was it... a man? Maybe, but a man should still have more hair than this, and she felt no penis between the muscled legs of her captor. Instead, she felt -

"UNHH! What the f- " Impossible! Yet there she was. Dylsia had been flipped over, to lie on her back, facing her tormentor. It was no ape, no man, she was all woman. And a more spectacular woman the young latina had never seen.

This she-devil straddling Dylsia had the toned and sculpted physique of a woman in peak physical condition who could not decide whether to be a star fitness model or a triple-X porn queen. Those bobbing, ripe, tear-drop shaped boobs seemed fit only for the most salacious entertainment. It was not only the shady color of her wide aureolas, each close to the diameter of a drinking glass, nor was it the engorged girth of the mams themselves, though each could easily have contained the entire volume of Dylsia's Mountain Spring drinking water bottles, no... there seemed to be a subtle, perverse innuendo about each breast, as though with unspoken language the hooters were whispering promises of libidinous indulgence.

How was Dylsia to know whether this sultry bitch aspired to be an athlete or whore? A model or stripper? She seemed ripe for any profession that admired female beauty. And from the feel of the wetness on her attacker's skin, the glistening sheen reflected in the diffuse light peeking through the jungle canopy; Dylsia concluded that perhaps this woman practiced oil-wrestling while trying to decide whether she should make a living on the Runway, or on her back.

But the most incredible, most awesome quality was her face; it was a face much like that of... of Lisa? Dr. Sorrentino? Well, like Lisa Sorrentino if her professor had spent five hours in a World-Class beauty salon, perhaps. The natural shading and soft curves of her eyes and face had an ethereal grace that should only be possible under the care of a premium beautician. Certainly, not here in the jungle. Why had Dylsia not noticed the face immediately? In a flash, she realized that she too, had fallen for the trap that so easily embarassed men; her attention had been riveted... fixated upon these spectacular tits. But unlike a man; she yearned not to fondle, but to possess. Her jealous-lust was even stronger than a man's carnal lust! Why could she not have been granted breasts of such bounty!?

"D-Dr. Sorremmphfff!" She murmured, as the objects of her obsession were thrust into her mouth, nipple past her open lips.

"Don't struggle; it'll be over soon." Assured the sex-creature that had once been Lisa. "It will be soooo much more pleasurable if you don't fight it." But how could Dylsia fight? How could she resist the sublime current of liquid delight pumping into her mouth in hot jets of sugary bliss? No, it was not milk that came from Lisa's breasts; it was much like a sweeter, richer form of honeysuckle nectar with a mollasses-like undercurrent of flavor. How could the Grad student fight against the narcotic wave that came next? How could she repel the insinuative euphoria that burned in her blood, and pickled her brain? No, she would not fight. The best the young latina could manage were a few gyrating thrusts of pure pleasure.

Dr. Sorrentino had been her teacher and superior in academic matters, and Dylsia Jimenez could not help but trust her implicitly; and now... in this new... condition, the younger woman felt an instinctive urge to yield, to submit herself to the clearly dominant female. The rational, human side of her brain was scared, concerned. But the creature, the bitch within her succumbed to a form of herd instinct, and the coppery-haired girl instantly accepted Sorrentino as her teacher and superior in this new area, as well. But soon enough, Reason too had to surrender; Lisa was stronger, faster, immesurably sexier. And all struggle ceased as the girl released herself into complete acceptance of whatever her Professor was doing, whatever her Professor had become.

The two females writhed naked on the moist soil of the forest floor, the dark-haired wildwoman on top suckling the younger, and soon began to stroke her head and soothe any lingering fears.

"Yes... that's it... good... accept it... yes... You'll feel them soon; you'll feel all the voices, all the fears and feelings of everything alive on the planet." The defeated Grad student voiced a scarcely audible grunt as she opened wide her mouth to accept yet more of the soft, nectar-releasing breast. "The orgasms will start within seconds... yes! I felt it! That was your first! The hormones in the nectar are making you receptive... yes... as the spores, the ovum replicate inside your tissues, there will be an intense erogenous stimulation. And each sexual climax will permit the spores to grow faster." Lisa held Dylsia tightly as the girl bucked and thrashed in ecstasy. In moments, the transforming student disengaged from the firm nipple, already having consumed far more than the needed dose.

The thing that had emerged from the mind and body of Lisa Sorrentino smiled with a mother's pride as she beheld the changes, as she beheld the descent of her protege into a grunting, lust-drugged state of semi-conscious animal rut. Just as Lisa had been. She knew that the girl had been sensitive about her small, flat breasts, and it would be interesting to see how... ooh, that was her fourth orgasm... it would be interesting to see how long it would take before the expansion of the girl's boobs came to match her own. Already, the tense nips had swollen past the size of grapes, and as her nipples continued to harden and lengthen, mounds not unlike strawberries began to thrust upwards into view.

The latina's golden-brown peaks began to throb intensely, as her fourth orgasm began to wind down amidst a flushed face, hoarse breathing, and an increased wetness as her lower lips readied themselves for something, anything male. But the sexual explosions would continue; the infectious agency ravaging her cells would send her into heights of rampant ecstasy that no human mind should be allowed to experience. But Lisa, and soon Dylsia would be so much more than human, even as the girl's blossoming breasts were now attaining a more noticeable girth as they rounded out into forms of like size to a small tangerine sliced in half.

But even in her stupor of lust, passing in and out of consciousness as the magnitude of the sensual onslaught battered her brain, Dylsia was still able to see, feel, and observe for brief instances the voluptuous expansion occuring upon her chest. In seconds, she could behold the rising peaks of boobflesh emerging into her field of view like inflating water balloons, bigger... beautiful...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.