Enter The Amazon - Cover

Enter The Amazon

Copyright© 2006 by XXXecil

Part 2: Paleolithic Pornography

Erotica Sex Story: Part 2: Paleolithic Pornography - Deep in the Amazon rainforest, only the smallest fraction of organisms have been studied. Here, there are strange species and biological secrets with powers as sinister as they are erotic. Lives will be transformed, breasts will blossom, and libidoes will explode! Will the fast-spreading invasion trigger an orgiastic end to human civilization?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Science Fiction   Squirting   Lactation   School   Transformation  

It was important to remind herself of why she was here. That was ultimately the real reason why Lisa Sorrentino had trekked further, deeper into the jungle. Tomorrow, they were due at the river banks to meet a few other true-believers, where a boat should be waiting to carry the lot of them to the facilities set-up by the Diamond miners, where they'd add their voices in protest.

Lisa brushed a single strand of gray hair away from her eyes, a reminder that someday age would catch up to her, making it all the more important that she contribute something now, today, while she still could. But as she was concerned for the future of herself, and the Earth - she stubbed her toe against a tangible reminder of the past.

Her hard boots thudded against the whitish-grey rock with a jade-like texture, embedded in the rich soil, yet in the instant she glanced down, her dark eyes registered what had to be a carving...

Yes! the gray block had unfamilar runes that must represent written language! In this part of the jungle? There was no evidence of Inca colonization in a region this remote, none of the other indigenous tribes near here demonstrated written iconagraphy. Scrutinizing the whitish slab with a scientist's curious eye, she suddenly wished she had a bit of an archealogy background, and yet...

Grubs and beetles scampered away as Lisa turned the rock over after pushing it free from the dark soil, she had a firm conviction that these fluid, parabolic characters did not match anything Incan or South-American... and while the Paleobotany professor was no expert in this regard, a sudden insight told her that this language system might not match any known culture!

In addition to inscrutable, swirly words there were also clear etchings clearly meant to depict human figures. You couldn't get much detail into a slab of rock, but the carvings were deep enough that even after countless centuries in the humidity of the amazon, the figures were still visible. On the back side was a representation of a human torso, the elongated protrustions were clearly breasts. Under the female drawing was a label written in the unknown language. Closeby were a series of bound ovals that seemed to resemble a flower blossom. But that was all on this stone, a shame that there was not more to...

But wait! Behind that fern; was another similar stone! Could it have... Yes! Another artifact-stone filled with eerie script in the same, unreadable language! But the ancients who carved it also added many more engraved illustrations. Working frantically, Lisa dug, brushed, yanked and cajoled the larger, 5-foot long slab slowly from the soil. To her pleasant surprise, the breakage pattern on this rock seemed to match that of the first record-stone, a continuation! The professor squatted on her knees, heedless of the dirt and debris that would stain her khaki cargo-pants as she studied the drawings.

Another figure with breasts, woman... and another of the flower-blossom symbols, the woman seemed to be taking it, or touching it. More indecipherable writing. One line of the fluid text was larger, engraved deeper than the rest, was this intended as an emphatic statement? Some warning of some sort? Regardless, neither she - nor she suspected any modern linguist could read the words. But the pictures...

In the next drawing, the woman's breasts seemed larger, if it was the same woman. Another etching seemed to show the first female carrying a blossom to another woman, who seemed to have larger breasts in the next frame.

Next came a gathering of men, their stick-like penises emphasized on the etches. Lisa chuckled bemusedly as she studied what must have been sexual depictions that came next.

"They seem like a fun-loving culture..." she remarked, eyes glancing over the weird writings to get to the next etched scene. The female-drawings were coupling with the male figures, at first the positions where clearly Missionary; the males overlapping the depictions of females, the stick-penises noticeably longer than before.

But then the images progressed towards depictions of different, exotic positions. The males coupling with etched-in females in what would be termed doggie-style, the engravings clearly showing penises entering the female-figures from behind as five pairs squatted together.

Moving her glance towards the center of the large record-stone, she saw that the sexual positions had changed again; only this time the female-figures were clearly dominant, straddling the males. (whose stick-dicks where still evident in the etchings) The females where raising their arms, in triumph? While the men seemed to be wiggling arms and legs, in joy over this liason? Or fear?

Lisa gently removed a scampering beetle from the next segment of the engraved story, which showed a more complex drawing. People lined up in two rows, five male-figures, and five females. Some of the females were clearly pregnant, with round curves over their abdomens. Yet in the row below that, there were only women, half of them with the representation for a pregnant belly. The other women were drawn taller, but did not seem with child. What was happening? What could it really mean? Below it was only that mysterious script that Lisa had no hope of reading.

Brushing aside a wide leaf, the Professor turned her gaze to a much larger drawing, occupying the entire width of the linear rock. This was a village scene apparently, from the rounded curves on the ground probably depicting huts or hovels. It took a few moments to fully absorb all the action represented.

First, in the village where the males and females joining in Missionary sex as before, yet there were also more females, arms waving above them in... distress? In a flash, Lisa realized that there were definitely two separate... classes of women carved into the rock; Those with smaller, more normal breasts, and those whose breasts were clearly larger, visibly pronounced and prominent. The rutting pairs only seemed to contain the sexually-exaggerated women, and Lisa studied the engravings carefully... yes, every woman having sex in the village was one of the extra-busty types, like those earlier in the record that had been exposed to the flower-blossom object.

Careful examination revealed that... no, it was no mistake; some of the women were having sex with each other... two simple figures both with the curved protrusions indicating breasts, going at it 69-style. The majority, however where dominantly straddling stick-like figures with penises. Though the line art on the crude tablet was simple, could Lisa be blamed for the tingling in her breasts; the hardening of her nipples? Surely, the flush of heat creeping into her groin was understandable.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.