Idaho Desert Relief - Cover

Idaho Desert Relief

by Smoothie75

Copyright© 2006 by Smoothie75

Erotica Sex Story: We were teens living at home, with a frustrating problem: as often as we wanted to have sex, it was difficult to always find a private place. One hot summer night, we found a suprisingly blissful place to get as much "tension relief" as we could handle.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   .

Being 16 year olds still living at home, Kellie and I had to be creative in coming up with places to have sex. It was the summer before our junior year of high school, and we'd been dating for about 5 months, and were filled to the brim with hormones raging for release. We had just started having sex on Valentines Day, which is how Kellie had always wanted to lose her virginity — on her Sweet 16 Valentines Day date. We had been inseparable all summer, but with other siblings and strict parents at home, we were typical teenagers needing to fuck but having no regular place for it.

We'd gotten away with it in our bedrooms a few times when no one was home, but you see, we both took to sex like fish to water. We were having the time of our lives experimenting with every sensation, every position, every rhythm and tempo and aspect of sex, and learning every dimension of orgasmic plateaus and how to achieve them. We were crazy for the need for each other after we finally got started.

We did it in our cars sometimes, but Kellie's Geo Metro was too small to be comfortable, even for a blow job, and I had an old convertible with no top on it so we still had to be somewhere at least a little bit private. We rented a motel room a few times, and once spent a whole day in a motel room fucking, but hey, we worked part-time minimum wage jobs and didn't have a lot to spend on that. We'd walk around Boise at night looking for private spots, always afraid of getting caught. We'd managed to go undetected as we made love in the school's baseball dugout, in an amphitheater in the park, and in Kellie's parents' RV in their backyard--that worked pretty well a few times when her parents were gone and just her sisters were home, because they couldn't have cared less what we were doing, but it was sweltering hot in there during the summer, and plus Kellie's mom was a homemaker and didn't go out a lot. Kellie gave me a blowjob in a department store dressing room once, and a couple weeks ago, we did it in the supply room at the pizza place where I worked as a delivery boy, when just me and my friend James were the closing crew. James kept a watch out for us, and we thought that was fun to do it at work. However, it was still just a cement floor in a storage room.

Basically whenever I wasn't delivering pizzas and she wasn't working at the movie theater, we spent every moment possible with each other, and usually were looking for somewhere to fuck. Sex was sooooo exciting. This had been going on for months now, and I had never had so much fun in my life. We bought a sexual positions book and tried about 20 different ones. I became an expert at eating pussy, and would happily practice for hours at a time on Kellie, who rapidly developed a multiorgasmic response. Similarly, she became a voracious and skilled cocksucker, and I developed pretty good stamina myself to keep going, 3 or 4 times in a row if we could get away with it. But even on weekends, it seemed way too seldom that we could find some privacy.

We finally got brave and started doing it outside more. There was a wooded area just outside of Boise, leading up to Bogus Basin ski hill, and we found some clearings deep in the woods where we could put a blanket down and actually lay down together fully stretched out and have sex like it was meant to be. We'd also drive up near Sandy Point, the river beach a little out of town, and sneak in, but there were a lot of bugs there at night and also a night watchman.

One night in July, we found our ultimate place to fuck.

It had been a day off of work for both of us, and as it was a very hot summer day, we had decided to rent some inner tubes and floated the slow-moving Boise River through town, as many people do all summer. I went to pick Kellie up at noon, and as it happened, her parents were gone, and her sister was still sleeping in her room in the basement.

"Want a quickie?" Kellie tempted me.

"Naww, that's okay." I smiled, jokingly. Hell yes, I wanted a quickie! We were out in the RV, naked and embracing on the bed within 3 minutes. We only had a little time, since her mom was just grocery shopping, so we started fucking as soon as I was hard, which was practically right away. I ravaged her absolutely knockout gorgeous breasts with kisses and sucking, and she dug her fingers into my back muscles and pulled me into her harder and harder. I'm 5'10" and Kellie is 5'6", and we're both lean, healthy kids who played a lot of sports, so we are constantly amazed at each others' bodies and muscles. I've got a not-humongous but decent-sized hard cock at about 7 1⁄4 inches, and its always seeming to be ready for action.

We went at it really hard and fast, and both came together about 10 minutes into it.

"Yeahhhh... baby, that's how to start our day!" I said. "I LOVE fucking you!"

"You are such a stud, you excite me so much when you're pumping your cock in me!", Kellie complimented me, "but hey, we need to get dressed and get out of here right away."

Getting dressed didn't involve much; I just had some cutoff shorts with no underwear, and my Tivas sandals, and didn't even bring a shirt with me for today. Kellie had a bikini top on and some short shorts and sandals. With those items hastily pulled on to our sweaty, tan bodies, we jumped in the convertible and headed out to Barber Park where you put in to the river with the tubes.

"You wore no underwear today, I see," said Kellie.

"Well, I wanted to have easy access for anything that comes... up...", I smiled.

"Turns me on, Mark...", Kellie said lustfully. "Your cock right inside that material, all long and full and beautiful, and full of cum whenever I need it."

"We've been sure giving it a lot of practice!" I said.

Kellie reached over and unbuttoned the top of my shorts while we were driving, and pulled my cock out and started jerking it, massaging her left hand up and down while I tried to concentrate on the road. I love her so much. I couldn't stand it though, and we pulled off to the side of the road a mile away from the park and she finished me off. I shot cum up all over my chest and the steering wheel. Kellie cleaned my chest with her tongue, and I buttoned my swollen cock back up in my shorts.

The 2 hr float down the river was refreshing and fun as always. Tons of people float it all summer long, so we ran into some of our classmates and co-workers out there, and all were scantily clad and having a party. We even snuck a few beers in that our friend Zach's older brother had in his raft, and then joined them all for a picnic in Ann Morrison park where you get out of the river. We ate some barbecue and played volleyball and frisbee with our friends, and had a delightful afternoon in the sun. The party broke up around 7:30 though, and Kellie was horny. She said admiring my half-naked body on the river and in an athletic game of volleyball all afternoon had her pussy wet and her heart pounding with anticipation of getting her hands on me. I said the same thing, and it was true, I had had a very difficult time concealing my bulging cock in my well-worn cut-off shorts whenever I started to get a hard on.

But, there we were once again, with the evening to ourselves and nowhere to go. We were both out of money for a hotel, there was a game going on at the ballpark where we'd used the dugout before, and our families were all home at our houses. We couldn't really go in any stores or businesses since we had very little clothes on. And the place in the woods was okay, but we were sort of getting uncomfortable with it since it did turn out to be not too far from a trail people often walked on.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.