Caring for Carly - Cover

Caring for Carly

Copyright© 2006 by Reprobate Rodent

Epilogue

Erotica Sex Story: Epilogue - Carly is open, friendly, trusting, naive, breathtakingly beautiful and mentally about ten. Shark bait in other words. She also wants a husband, like her sister. In fact she wants her sister's husband! Can Frank and Jody protect her and make a place for her as well?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Sister   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

"Now Frank you stay with me," my wife admonished as we stepped through the sliding doors.

"Yes dear," I said.

Jody almost stuck her tongue out at me. "Smartass." Then she looked down at the little boy whose hand she was holding. "Honestly, sometimes I don't know which one of you is the most trouble," she said with fake exasperation.

It was shopping day, with just Jody, me and the kids. Carly didn't like Wal-Mart because the size and the crowds confused her. Besides her latest pregnancy left her feeling a little queasy. Jody had a rare day off, so she and I had taken the kids shopping to give Carly a chance to rest. Carly was so grateful she had promised to eat Jody out "real good" cunt and me a blow job when we got back.

I had the diaper bag slung over her shoulder and was pushing the stroller with Leah and Rachel, Jody and Carly's daughters. Jody was trying to keep control of my hyperactive four-year-old nephew. Personally I thought I had the easy part of the job.

Little Frank, Frank Jr., was in the head-down-and-charge stage of development. He was also an accomplished escape artist. As soon as we got inside the store, he slipped out of Jody's grasp and went galloping down the aisle with Jody in hot pursuit. Fortunately, Rachel and Leah were still busy being cute and were relentlessly trying to charm every adult within a thirty-foot radius. Since both of them combined Jody's drive with Carly's charm they were being remarkably successful.

While, I stood there rocking the stroller back and forth and waiting for Jody to return with the escapee, a plump, gray-haired woman came up to gush over the girls.

Eventually she noticed me. "Are they twins?" she asked in that syrupy voice older women seem to reserve for talking about someone else's children.

"One of them is my sister-in-law's," I explained.

"Well they certainly look enough alike to be twins."

"My wife and her sister look a lot alike," I said.

"They're even dressed alike," the woman pointed out.

"My sister-in-law lives with us," I said, falling into the well-polished explanation. "Her husband's away."

So technically Billy Ray wasn't Carly's husband and he was going to be away for a long, long time if the State of Arizona had anything to say about it - which they did. Still the lie saved a lot of additional explanations.

The woman smiled down at the girls again and Rachel and Leah both did their best charming baby routine.

"They are adorable," she said and then her face fell. "Oh, but it must be awfully hard on you taking care of both of them."

Off in the distance I saw my beautiful sexy wife coming back with her beautiful, sexy sister's little boy in tow. I thought about what was going to happen when we got home. "Yes mam," I said with a smile. "Sometimes it purely sucks being me."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.