Caring for Carly
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2006 by Reprobate Rodent

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Carly is open, friendly, trusting, naive, breathtakingly beautiful and mentally about ten. Shark bait in other words. She also wants a husband, like her sister. In fact she wants her sister's husband! Can Frank and Jody protect her and make a place for her as well?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Sister   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

Two minutes later I was on the phone to my conniving wife. She was in a meeting, but I persuaded the hotel to pull her out.

"Is something wrong?"

"You might say that," I told her. "I finally lost it and fucked Carly's brains out."

"Oh."

"She also told me," my voice rising in anger, "that you told her the Bible approved of sisters sharing the same man."

Jody snorted. "I told her not to tell you that. But that's Carly. That woman can't keep a secret to save her life."

"Jody..." I said dangerously.

"Oh hell, Frank." Jody sounded like she was going to cry. "I didn't think things would happen this quick and we'd have more time."

"Time for what?" I demanded.

"Time for you to get accustomed to the idea."

"Let me get this straight," I said slowly. "You wanted me to sleep with your mentally retarded sister?"

"I want her part of our family," Jody said. "Don't you see? It's the best solution all the way around. She'll be protected, and loved. And she can have her babies."

"We could send her back to your folks," I suggested.

"And what kind of life would that be? They'd practically have to keep her locked up to keep men like Eddy Ray away from her. And she wants babies, Frank. More than almost anything she wants a husband and babies."

"Speaking of your folks," I temporized, "what are they going to say about this?"

"Well," said Jody the Manager, "I'll have to work on them some. I'm sure Momma will see it pretty quick. She likes you, you know. And she can work on Pa. Since we're not going to be living there there's won't be any talk so we don't have to worry about that.

"Oh God, Jody. I don't know. I mean I love you..."

"And you care a lot for Carly too. I know. Frank, can't you see that this is the best for all of us?"

I hesitated.

"Besides, I know you're attracted to her."

"I've been trying to hide it."

"Oh hell Frank," my wife said in that men-are-so-stupid tone that women have been perfecting ever since Eve, "I knew the first time I brought you home for dinner."

"Well," I said judiciously, "Carly's not you, but she's not bad."

Even over the phone I could hear Jody dimple. "You're sweet."

I thought about it and came to a decision. "Excuse me, darling, but I've got something I've got to do."

My wife snickered. "I'll bet."

"That too. But first I've got to apologize to Carly."

The apology and explanation took perhaps a half hour. The other thing took the rest of the afternoon, all evening and most of the night. I mean, I had to show Carly I was sincere, right?

The next day Carly and I were supposed to pick Jody up at Sky Harbor Airport, but that meant getting out of bed and putting clothes on. After a quick consultation and a quicker phone call, Jody agreed to take the shuttle from the airport. We went back to what we'd been doing. As I recall we were to the part where I ate Carly out while she screamed and tried to crush my head with her thighs. It wasn't my favorite part of the process, but all of it was good.

We were to the lie-there-and-cuddle part when we heard Jody come through the front door. I looked at Carly a little apprehensively, Carly looked at me a little apprehensively and we went right back to cuddling.

That was the way Jody found us when she came into the bedroom, blouse already in hand.

"Hi Jody!" Carly said brightly. "Come on and join us!"

"Honey right now I'm just too bushed. But I wouldn't mind cuddling. And watching some."

I almost wilted at the thought. Almost. With Carly naked next to me and peeling out of her clothes in front of me there was no way I was going to go soft.

Jody smiled at us encouragingly.

"Why don't you all get back to what you were doing?" she suggested.

I half rolled over an extended an arm. "Actually we were just cuddling. Care for a cuddle beautiful lady."

Jody stepped out of her panties and added them to the pile of stuff on the chair. "Now that I can agree to."

She crawled in next to me and I was surrounded by warm, soft beautiful and loving woman flesh.

Take me now, Lord, I thought. It can't possibly get any better than this.

The next few weeks are something of a blur. A sex-drenched blur. The idea of sharing me with Carly kicked Jody's libido into high gear and Carly, now that she knew it was okay to have sex, was insatiable.

Fortunately Jody's long hours at work often left her too tired to do more than cuddle - and watch. I don't think I could have handled constant sex with both of them.

As Carly's belly swelled, her breasts swelled even more. She quickly outgrew the nursing bras Jody bought her and took to wandering around the house braless. Those masses of tit flesh didn't sag and they didn't flop, but God, could they move under the T-shirts she wore! It looked like she had a couple of puppies wrestling on her chest. Big puppies, like German Shepherd puppies.

In a way, Carly's boobs were responsible for the next development in our relationship. Jody and I were laying in bed one morning when Carly came back from one of her frequent trips to the bathroom looking woebegone.

"I'm leaking," Carly said.

Jody looked over at the wet spots on the T-shirt Carly wore when she got out of bed. "Oh hell honey that's nothing to be ashamed about. It's just your milk coming in."

"They hurt too," Carly said, hefting her boobs.

"You probably need to relieve the pressure some." Then she got this evil look on her face. "Maybe Frank can help you out some." She held out her hand to her sister. "Just shuck that T and come on over here."

Carly pulled the shirt over her head and came over to the bed with her milk-filled jugs swaying erotically.

"Now you get down here," my wife said in her best managing voice and let Frank take care of you.

Carly crawled in with us and I latched onto a nipple, sucking for all I was worth. In seconds I was rewarded with a flow of warm liquid into my mouth.

It didn't taste like the milk your get in a carton, and the texture was more watery, but I sucked and sucked. Pretty soon Carly started giving little moans of pleasure and shifted to thrust her big breast even more into my mouth.

Meanwhile, Jody wiggled around in bed and the next thing I knew there was a warm, wet mouth clamped onto my cock as Jody got in some nursing of her own. Between Carly's moaning, my lips on her beautiful breast and Jody's imitation of a milking machine, I didn't last long. I let out a moan of my own and shot into Jody's waiting mouth.

We lay there like that for a minute before I realized that there wasn't anything more coming out of Carly's tit. Reluctantly I let the nipple slip from my lips. Jody took the hint and removed her mouth from my now-soft dick.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.