Caring for Carly - Cover

Caring for Carly

Copyright© 2006 by Reprobate Rodent

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Carly is open, friendly, trusting, naive, breathtakingly beautiful and mentally about ten. Shark bait in other words. She also wants a husband, like her sister. In fact she wants her sister's husband! Can Frank and Jody protect her and make a place for her as well?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Sister   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

The sun was well up by the time Jody came into our bedroom.

"Well," she said tiredly. "She's settled. I gave her one of my pain pills and she'll probably sleep all day."

"We'll have to take her prescription in to have it filled," I told my wife as she stripped out of her twice-worn clothes.

"Later," she said as she turned and swayed toward the bed, her breasts doing a wonderful little jiggle dance on her chest. She slid in beside me and kissed me passionately.

"Thank you," she said softly with her pale blue eyes fixed on mine.

"You're welcome. Uh, for what?"

"For being one of the good ones. For being you." She pressed herself to me and kissed me again, while her hand slithered down my body and onto my already stiffening cock.

Have I mentioned Jody is gorgeous? I mean really, stunningly, gorgeous? Have I mentioned she has a wonderfully passionate, deeply loving nature? Have I mentioned that she fucks like a demented mink? Have I mentioned that I am an incredibly lucky man?

Carly may be beautiful, but in my opinion Jody is ten times more beautiful.

Jody slid her hand down under the sheets to check the state of my cock. Finding it properly hard, she threw the covers off, rolled me on her back and proceeded to do her best to fuck my brains out.

We'd made sweet, gentle love the night before, but Jody wasn't in the mood for sweet or gentle. She wanted a fuck; a crude, raw hard fuck as fast and as deep as I possibly could. She positioned cunt over my rampant prick and dropped down on it so hard our pubic bones banged together. Then we were off to the races, with Jody going so hard her boobs were bouncing all over the place until I managed to grab one in each hand. Then with her magnificent titties for reins, I let my cowgirl ride me as long and as hard and as deep as she wanted, using her breasts to get her to lean further into me to get the maximum sensation for both of us. She was ramming down in me and I was thrusting back into her and both of us were going as hot and fast and heavy as we could.

I came once and she sucked me hard again in a matter of minutes. Then she mounted me again and rode me to another orgasm, and total exhaustion.

Finally we drifted off to sleep in a tangle of wrinkled sheets, rumpled pillows and delightfully sweaty bodies with one of my wife's shapely legs thrown over my hip and one of her beautiful breasts pressed into my hand.

Did I mention how lucky I am?

We caught a couple of hours sleep and then Jody the rest of the morning on the phone. After she told the Institute she was taking some personal leave, she started burning up the lines to Kentucky. Since she hadn't bothered to get dressed, just thrown on a nearly transparent bed jacket, the sight was amazingly distracting. Since she obviously was in no mood to follow through, I retreated to my home office and buried myself in my current project.

It was a couple of hours later when Jody, still fetchingly dressed in the transparent bed jacket came into my office and sat herself down in the spare chair.

"What," my wife pronounced, "a mess. What a stinking mess."

I said nothing as encouragingly as I knew how. Instead I spun the chair around and began massaging my her beautiful shoulders through her bed jacket. They were hard as a rock — which, come to think of it, was the state of my penis being this close to her, never mind how much wild monkey sex we'd had a few hours before.

"Oh God that feels good sugar," Jody sighed, reaching back to pat one of my massaging hands. Then she sighed again and settled back into the chair, trying to relax. "Momma was glad to know where Carly was. They've been worried sick."

"I take it your dad's position was as reported."

"Yes. Momma thinks she can work him around eventually, but it's going to take time."

I kept rubbing.

"He really is worried about her, you know. It's just that he can't think of anything to do with her."

"Why can't things go back to the way they were? There are lots of people in your family who are glad to watch over her."

"Because Carly's biological clock is ticking, hard. She's always said she wanted kids, but Momma says it's become an obsession with her. Did you know she got pregnant deliberately? Momma says she told her she stopped taking birth control pills so she could start having babies."

"Sounds like she needs a husband. A good one."

Jody snorted. "Frank, the truth is that anybody who'd be good for her wouldn't want her. I mean how would you like to be married to a ten-year-old? Sure, she's pretty and she's damn good in bed." In the back of my mind I wondered how Jody knew that. Then again, if Carly was anything like Jody, and she was, physically, enthusiastic sex would be a given. "And you can't really leave her alone, you know, any more than you could any other ten-year-old. She's got to be watched over. And Momma and Pa won't last forever."

I rubbed her shoulders a while more and felt her muscles relax. My hands were getting tired, but I wasn't about to stop.

"So what are you going to do?"

"I don't know. I honestly don't know. And I'm supposed to be the smart one in the family." She gave me a funny look over her shoulder when she said it.

I decided it was time to change the subject, so I quit rubbing her shoulders and stepped back. "What about Eddy Ray?" I asked as I wiggled my fingers to uncramp them.

Jody spun her chair around to face me and smiled an evil smile. "I understand cousin Matthew went to see him."

For my money Jody's cousin Matthew isn't much brighter than Carly. But he's a hell of a lot bigger and that was enough to get him a football scholarship at the local university. Matthew didn't much like Jody, but like all the family he was intensely protective of her little sister.

"So," I asked with a little smile, "do we send the flowers to the hospital or the funeral home?"

"We don't send that pile of dogshit a stinking thing," my wife said fiercely.

"Okay then. Do we have to contribute to Matthew's legal defense fund on a homicide charge?"

"Not unless he catches the bastard. Seems Eddy Ray decided to make himself seriously scarce once he figured out Carly had gone to her folks." Her evil smile returned. "I understand his daddy is looking for him too."

Jody went in to try to grab a nap while I stayed at work. About mid-afternoon she stuck her head in the office to tell me she was going to the pharmacy to fill Carly's prescription and then to the grocery store to get stuff for dinner. I grunted and kept working. I was so completely in the zone that I didn't realize what time it was until the room started going dark with evening. That reminded me I was hungry, so I wandered down to the kitchen to see what was to eat.

There were several grocery bags on the kitchen island and Jody was busy beating something into submission on the counter by the stove.

"What's for dinner?" I asked eyeing the bags.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.